It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sensitive Air Force documents found in garbage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Sensitive Air Force documents found in garbage

www.ynetnews.com

Following Operation Cast Lead the army listed discretion as one of the reasons for its success, and maintains a very strict policy regarding access to classified information.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yea ya do just throw all the documents in the garbage before you read them then leave them there for someone else to find not once but two days in a row. lol!

You know for all of this and other gov does raiding people and arresting reporters that have sources where they get information classifed and not, they cant even keep there own documents secret and dispose of them correctly.

Falcon

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
One man's trash is another man's treasure. Why in the hell wouldn't such documents be shredded before being disposed of?

Too bad there's no information within there detailing the explicit orders to target civilians and UN compounds.

The Israeli army has been forced to open an investigation into the conduct of its troops in Gaza after damning testimony from its own front line soldiers revealed the killing of civilians and rules of engagement so lax that one combatant said that they amounted on occasion to “cold-blooded murder”.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

"At first the specified action was to go into a house. We were supposed to go in with an armored personnel carrier called an Achzarit [literally, Cruel] to burst through the lower door, to start shooting inside and then ... I call this murder ... in effect, we were supposed to go up floor by floor, and any person we identified - we were supposed to shoot. I initially asked myself: Where is the logic in this?

www.haaretz.com...

new topics

join