It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15,000 people needed for peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hi guys,

I had missed this post, and came across it today. What a great idea. What a smart idea. I hope everyone is interested in doing this again, and often. I don't think it's necessary for us to get into a quantum physics discussion about it, but most will freely admit that there is proof in the law of attraction. Tell people about it!!! We don't need to come off looking like any type of salesmen here, just let them know that it's an hour of good thoughts, peaceful thoughts..... an ideal world to you. I think it's a perfect idea, really. So I'm not the brains behind this original concept, I'm just trying to keep it going. I think Saturday, April 18th is a great time to get 15,000 people to help, through the mind, make a much better world. 9:00pm Eastern Time. If you're out with friends, get everyone on the same page. If you're at a work function, and it's not acceptable to propose an activity like this, just do it yourself.....while carrying out your business.
The internet would be a great way to encourage people to do this. Many are alone, and IT IS a Saturday night!!! They'll probably be excited for a chance to help make the world a better place for themselves and everyone else. SATURDAY NIGHT

new topics

join