It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

congress, cults and my cash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I just watched this on infowars.com

www.veoh.com...

Its a documentary about "The Moonies" of the 60s and 70s and today.

Well the thing that is said right at the end is interesting, after being informed that Bush gave him taxpayer money under the guise of the religious aid act??
If there is one.

Polticians veil there making him a King as just a peace process event.

Well i read the bible and especally prophecy, do you by chance remember this line?

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."

This one popped up in my search as well.

"And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God."

Its what is said at the end of the documentary that allows me to make a guess at the possible.

Moon at the end wants to become the king of the sea and is making a fleet of boats?? wierd..

so I just clicked on the "beast out of the sea" and wanted to see if I could successfuly draw a correlation between the realities of the moonies connections with the verse in the bible.

Ill state personaly that I completely disagree with the state of modern religion and the perception of God and his intentions, based in human and error filled views, lacking all reality at times, subsituted with fear mongering, exageration and ignorance of real science.

Well moon gets crowned, and he has several political leaders involved, possibly with ties to our navy? hmm strange

So that begs the question, how many moonies are in the military? Religious autocracy in the name of a foreign figurehead, who has successfuly brainwashed politicians, who decide our future. I would equate moons doings to more of a silent strongarming rather than a cult. To me cults are nothing more than front used by a larger military force. Perhaps this is not, maybe moon is just really dedicated to convincing people of the logical truth, sex is for man and women who intend long time love or life long love. But thats the fuzzy outside, whats under the skin of the moonies. besides the millions of taxpayer dollars going to aid this crusade and why the boats?

I for one believe that we are all, whether we consider ourselves straight, are really Bi-sexual because of potentials always active in our thought process. I also believe that sex is a drug-oh no class S addiction level FDA you should ban sex now HAHA!!. I also believe religious people who preach hatred of gays, or insist only married sex is ok, are repressed liars oh self convinced ignorants. And here is why. Read this before you start hating me.

God, can you define him? no. Has he defined you? yes. You are a creature, like any other but with reason and the ability to reason with reason and in the bible you are asked to reason with yourself many times. You make mistakes, so does nature. You desire but cannot have sometimes. So does nature. Your free, yet constrained to earth to eat and live. Nature has found its balance, and is Bi-Polar spinning in the duality of experience around the sun, creating time. Where as earth shows us is most happy.

So I think that those who use religion to scare the lawmakers (farce) into a autocratic society of rich (lame), so called proper people (fake) who go around beating people who dont agree up in any facet of reality are mocking themselves and there true state(denial), in a form of human created ignorance, and lack of reason.

Since prophecy is vague, and this may be a stretch ill leave it open ended. Im not fully convinced the moonies are connected to this line of the bible. But as long as possibility abounds, i urge you to look into the things that have happened over the years and see if they relate to a beast out of the sea scenario.

Evil waits for no one.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by mastermind77]

[edit on 13-4-2009 by mastermind77]

new topics

join