It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matreiya and the NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
ps) I am not suggesting that come 2012 we prepare to "die" but to realize we will have a choice to make "when the time comes" and that may well be forced upon us when microchips become mandatory. They will need some MOTHER of an event to push that on a global scale. There will be resistors who manage to escape and go self sufficient but we/they will be "on the run" to to speak then. It will be our/their job to preserve as much info as we can about what happened so we can pass it on to the future generations and perhaps lay the foundation then for some "future rebellion" amongst the mind controlled slaves of the "new world". I know this sounds like Sci Fi but there we go.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

First: Pixie, I didn't understood it untill NOW, what you said the other day, that it was YOUR question that actually was printed and answered in the interview I linked to! Silly Me.
Very initiative done, Pixie, and good work!
*Star*

Now, regarding the other. The more people that opponate against for instance Veri-Chip, the harder it will be to acually push it through, regardless the situation. The same goes for most the other "stuff" aswell.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

In the "normal" progress of things I'd agree. But what if there was some mother of a GLOBAL event that had the world's governents banding together especially tightly and pushing the chips on the masses in the name of maintaining peace on earth or similar....eg, lets say these space brothers do land, posing as "peaceful allies" of humakind and some factions of the world do not trust them an initiate conflict with them...plus all the civil riots that would go on, the religious clashes etc etc....well in an event like that there is the perfect grounds for making ID chips /chips of all sorts mandatory in the name of global anti-terrorism or global peace etc. The world's governments would surely rapidly push through legislation to make them compulsory . The world will simply go nuts if and when they land and I personally think it WILL happen. Most people see the world as being controlled by the global elite but there are also many of us who believe the real puppetamasters are off-world beings, the creator "gods" whose plan for total enslavement has been in the process for a few millenia and is now reaching a point of climax , just a few more moves along their chess board before they "checkmate".

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Yes I agree that there will very likely be much uproar on several places when they arrive, both regarding the masslandings aswell as Maitreya and the rest of the 'masters'. Therefor, it is really important that people try to stay CALM when this happens, as panic in this scenario would be a great risk of pushing things in a bad direction, so to speak. Trying to keep the head as cool as possible, is the best thing to do in these coming scenarios.

If, however, certain people decide to make some form of attack towards the ET's before the ET's have actually done anything, then it will completely be those peoples fault if Hell breakes loose and the ET's decides to answer by lasering people down.

Don't get me wrong, I am very thoughtful myself regarding the arrivers, but giving them an exscuse to start a fight towards the Earthlings by inducing physical attacks, is a bad idea.

However it indeed seems there are preparations done on many planes for the "Space-Brothers" arrival, wouldn't you agree?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by Nightchild

In the "normal" progress of things I'd agree. But what if there was some mother of a GLOBAL event that had the world's governents banding together especially tightly and pushing the chips on the masses in the name of maintaining peace on earth or similar....eg, lets say these space brothers do land, posing as "peaceful allies" of humakind and some factions of the world do not trust them an initiate conflict with them...plus all the civil riots that would go on, the religious clashes etc etc....well in an event like that there is the perfect grounds for making ID chips /chips of all sorts mandatory in the name of global anti-terrorism or global peace etc. The world's governments would surely rapidly push through legislation to make them compulsory . The world will simply go nuts if and when they land and I personally think it WILL happen. Most people see the world as being controlled by the global elite but there are also many of us who believe the real puppetamasters are off-world beings, the creator "gods" whose plan for total enslavement has been in the process for a few millenia and is now reaching a point of climax , just a few more moves along their chess board before they "checkmate".

I have a problem with "creator gods" needing many millenia to enslave humanity. If such powerful beings exist, and their ultimate goal is to enslave humanity, why the slow process?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

I know that was directed to pixie, but I think I have a pretty good answer.

The Bible was written according to events that surround the end and begining of an Age.

The predictions their in are not so much predictions as they are an instruction manual for the elites to use according to astroloical data. Therefore it is not so much prophecy as it is a blueprint for war.

The takeover happens when the earth is less populated. Which happens in the wake of astrological events that cause depopulation or often referred to as the case of global warming. The elites know damn well that the earth is on a cycle and does this on it's own. In the wake of tsunamis, hurricanes, volcano eruptions, and all the other plagues described in the Bible comes the takeover. Not to mention artificial means (man made) such as pandemics and financial termoil to disarm the public.

They will introduce the matreya as a spiritual teacher who also comes bearing water.

Christians will no doubtedly rebel and there will be a great holocaust.

Those who are left will have this new program over their heads and will be told to accept it, if possible. To repeat the same type of control, only under a one world government as they did since the days of Jesus.

Several generations will pass. And religion as we know it will have totally changed forever. But the faces behind it are likely to stay the same. Thats why the Bible tells us about the antichrist.

Essentially there are pwerful groups of elites that are in a struggle for power. To capture the empire they must trump Jesus with a bigger and badder messiah. That will give them the power to rule over everyone in the coming age.

That is unless the truth is told.

Then religion and government would be no more and we would once again live in a utopian society, for however long that may last.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Alex Jones had a guest on his radio show like three weeks ago who was an investigative reporter. He found out something I found very interesting. He claims that the Urantia book was commissioned by Rockefeller to make himself the Matreiya. Very strange.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I don't doubt it.

Supposedly Rockeffeller and Rothschild are competing for the title.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I just had to add in that not more than a month ago Benjamin Creme the so called spokesman for Maitreya was on Coast to Coast again and even George Noory got dizzy and felt that he might pass out during the interview as well as hundreds of listeners.If anyone has a chance it is worth a listen. I have seen the pics and they look an awful lot like Obama and he was visiting Kenya at the time of Maitreyas appearance to that crowd. Interesting to say the least....

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kleah

I have heard him before on CtoC and all he has as a religion is a rehash of the old theosophy nonsense. To me, a sure sign of the bogus.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join