It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matreiya and the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If Bible prophecy is true and so is the mayan calendar that would mean that the three and a half year tribulation would begin around July 22, 2009, there is a solar eclipse on that day and it is three and a half years before December 21, 2012. The Bible tells us a story of the tribulation where there is an agreement established to create peace in Israel, however later the agreement is broken and the three and a half year tribulation begins. The so called antichrist takes his thrown in Israel in the place of the temple mount where he declares himself the most high. The image of the beast is created and he requires all men to have the mark of the beast, otherwise they would not buy, sell or trade.

In 2006, President Bush and Olmert discussed and made agreements about Israel in exchange the US would allow Israel military support.

Last night I was just thinking about this day (July 22, 2009) and what could possibly happen on this day to make this prophesy come true and I had a very interesting insight, apparently I am not alone in thinking this.

The antichrist as described in the Bible would be a popular man and would come fourth as a man of peace but instead would promote a great deal of terror and war.

So as a part of my thought proccess I was thinking back about a week ago as I watched in utter disbelief (sarcasm) as Gordon Brown and Barack Obama anounced the Global New Deal or New World Order to save the world from the very financial crisis that was conjured by the bankers and world leaders who lust for absolute power and authority. I wondered why or how rather Barack Obama could get up on the world stage and announce a New World Order, yet the people of the USA should be outraged because our President just commited treason on International telivision yet they were not. So then naturally I wondered, if the USA is not already pissed off enough to defend the US constitution, when will they be pissed off enough to take action? What will it take?

Then it dawned on me. When the American people decide they have had enough it will already be to late. Because one day these policies would begin to take effect as if out of no where. What I am saying is that the US President has already commited treason in the worst way and we just sit around and watch it happen on TV and do nothing about it. We should be snatching up the US congress and removing them from office for allowing this and even manipulating a global crisis to create the foundations for a NWO and yet we watch and do nothing so what gives?

Suddenly one day we wake up and realize that the US has been undermined by international law or rather a one world government and wonder what happend to the US Constitution and why do these International Forces laugh at us when we say our rights are protected by the constitution?

So the only way this could happen is in the course of one day when the USA wakes up only to see that this country is now a very different place than what it was intended to be and once was.

So who would be the one to do this and who is he and where does this Matreiya figure fit in as he has been prophesied to become the world teacher or also deemed as the antichrist by so many others. Who is this figure that would take the thrown in Israel under one World Goverment? Then it dawned on me. This would all make sense if Matreiya was none other than the 44th President of the USA Barack Obama.

So what do we know about Obama really? There has been much speculation especially concerning his birth certificate. Not only that but he was sworn in twice for some reason, I guess the first time didn't count?

What about Matreiya? He is said to be the one to come fourth and unite all religions and is revered as a world teacher who promotes peace and love and shows humanity another way.

What do you guys think?

I was having trouble finding more images of Matreya, there is the one that shows up everywhere from the Share International website. He sure looks like Obama if you ask me. But if you guys can find any better images if Matreiya please post them here.

Thanks!

www.opinionbug.com...
www.chronwatch-america.com...
whyimnotademocrat.blogspot.com...
the-obama-nation.blogspot.com...
www.godlikeproductions.com...
www.lookupfellowship.com...
video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I agree with most of what you say. However, I think that it's a little dangerous to point to Barack Obama as being the Antichrist, as you could end up getting egg on your face. Satan could use any world leader to be his guy though.

I agree with the notion that the Matreiya is the Antichrist because he will come as a world religious leader/peace teacher and we see in Revelation 17 that the Antichrist will rule a one world religion.

however later the agreement is broken and the three and a half year tribulation begins.

Just a minor correction, the Tribulation is seven years long, as a whole. So, when the treaty with Israel is broken, the final half of the Tribulation begins [the Antichrist declaring himself to be God happens at this point too]. This second half is called, "the Great Tribulation" and "the Time of Jacob's Trouble". The treaty, by the way, is what starts the Tribulation, according to Daniel 9. This treaty hasn't been confirmed yet, so the Tribulation hasn't started. Also, when you use a 360 day calender, which Revelation is based off of, the 3.5 years until 12/21/2012 starts around July 14th or so. [One should use a 360 day calender because that's the one that the Jews used/use.]

Not only that but he was sworn in twice for some reason, I guess the first time didn't count?

He was sworn in twice just to be sure since the oath was botched, by both sides, on Inaugaration Day.

I believe that that is the only picture of Maitreya. I agree that he does look a little like Barack Obama, but one can't say anything definitive because that picture is old and the quality isn't to great. I just thought too that it's kinda funny that that picture is taken in Kenya of all places! What a funny coincidence!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I agree the tribulation is actually 7 years which would have brought it to start in around 2005-06. I am of the opinion that the antichrist figure describes George Bush, but the last three and a half years are actually carried out under his authority by his predecessor, meanwhile a global government is aligned in so called "defense" of Israel but along comes a Obama and he breaks his pact with Israel and the nations behind the NWO all end up fighting with Israel, but these nations did not all agree with one another so they fought the beast as well as each other. But really in the end the entire battle is over Israel. Where they gather for Armageddon.

Let me add that I don't necessarily believe all prophecies were actually predictions. I believe they were very precise plans to fulfill these prophesies carried out for the last 2,000 years or so, written by none other than, Julius Caesar as an adapted form of governance modified alongside with religion of ancient egypt to create the Holy Roman Empire. I believe that this agenda is carried out precisely under political and social orginizations and secret societies across the entire globe.

Goerge Bush and Barack Obama merely take orders according to this script and the whole world becomes a stage.

It is a bait and switch to maintain their government and religion in the new age.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I heard this guy, Cremo, on Coast to Coast AM years ago. He was supposed to be the representative of Matreiya. Hokey, I would call it. It seems like a pretty good gig, having a secret leader who does not make public appearances and claim to be appointed as his spokesman. Do not even bother to make up a fake religion but read some old theosophy books from the late 1800's and just repeat some memorized lines. This is basically demonology just clothed in false respectability by calling them angels. If you go in depth in the secret knowledge of the theosophists you end up with worshiping Lucifer. This is nothing new and is at the heart of all secret societies, including the so-called catholic church.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
[edit on 13/4/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I don't think Obama is playing the role of Maitreya. I began a thread some time ago about this, providing info directly from share International, the mouthpiece of Maitreya, to clarify various points:

Obama is not Maitreya

I agree that the "plan" is being played out by various "actors" and would take this one step further and say that the human controllers of this work know about the REAL controllers of this planet and are working with them to achieve their aims. IE the "gods" of the bible and other religious works were/are ET's and that even within their own species they are divided and at war.

Maitreya is , we are told, at the top of the "ascended master" hierarchy. He is "Sannat Kumara" or "Lord of the world" and is also known as "The Christ". Google Sannat Kumara and 144,000 - it seems this being is the same being as the "ancient of days" Daniel talked with in the OT. He is heading a mission to help humankind. According to Share International JESUS is an important ascended master who will appear several months AFTER Maitreya has had his "day of declaration" and Jesus will be accompanied by lots of other "ascended masters" who are also known as "Space brothers" who fly around in ships that we call "UFO's".

Now here's an interesting timeline...

Obama takes office late 2008
3 and 1/2 years into the tribulation is when all sorts of crap hits the fan ...bringing us to Summer 2012. Shortly before 21-12-2012 there is a full eclipse of the sun in Australia and Maitreya's plan to "telepathically beam" his thoughts into the minds of the world watching him on TV around the world has been mentioned in the same breath as this famous date by Share International itself:

"but one could say the Aquarian Age will start with Maitreya’s Declaration of His identity and true status on the Day of Declaration which I personally hope and expect to be well before 2013, which date I expect is arrived at from the Mayan Calendar which ends in 2012. I am afraid we have no immediate knowledge of Arabic schools of esotericism, but I expect certain that the Alice Bailey Teachings (published by the Lucis Press) will be available in some Arabic languages."
source

the bible "plan" also prepares for MORE troubles even after Jesus has arrived....now this would be a perfectly realistic thing to occur...imagine a shocked human race dealing with the psychological effects of a very real and open ET presence on Earth....it doesn't take much imagination to envisage the various conflicts that would break out, with some sections of mankind actually trying to engage in war with the ET's . All hell could break loose. Perhaps then the "rapture" that many expect to take place half way through the tribulation will occur when the ET's land and "beam" some people up. The controllers then have their "selective few" to beam back down to earth once most of the rest of the human race has been done away with ? But we know SOME will survive as the last chapter of revelations talks of the wonderful new world "god" will create and how the fornicators, adulterers and "bad guys" will not be granted access....I imagine these "bad guys" will be the last remaining faction of "normal" human beings while the rest are chipped, mind controlled and placed in some utopian society where they are happy slaves.

Just toying with some ideas here but the main point here is perhaps Obama is to play the part of the "anti christ" or "lawless one" who brokers the peace deal with Israel and Maitreya is billed to "save the world" and that really speaking "god" and the "angels" are nothing but a bunch of ET's who had a hand in our creation and seek to control us and re-build the lovely utopian world they once enjoyed back in the days of Atlantis. ......

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
In a recent interview, the mouthpiece for Maitreya actually got this question, whether there was any truth to the ideas some people had that Obama was Maitreya. Benjamin answered that Obama DEFINITELY are not Maitreya, and that he(Benjamin) doubts that Obama even is familiar with Maitreyas teachings.

Still, He-Obama- would have been a perfect fit, if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

You know, I was JUST thinking about your thread about Maitreya when I wrote the previous answer. I see that I didn't have to bring that up, however, as you allready did that now.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Have you by any chance got a link for that recent interview ? Would like to store it for my research....

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Have you by any chance got a link for that recent interview ? Would like to store it for my research....

Yes, here it is: www.share-international.org...

It seems he indeed are about to emerge now, as the Star is being seen on various places in the World.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I do not believe Matreya exists. Benjamine Creme invented him and 'channels' him to get money. That's all. There is no magical or mystical Matreya.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
CosmicPixie that is an interesting take that I will look into further. Thanks.

I was taking a look at what might be going on July 22, 2009 and there is an American Israeli Summit from July 20-22. Should be interesting.

www.cufi.org...

We're going back to Washington for Christians United for Israel's Fourth Annual Washington Summit on July 20 to July 22, 2009. You need to be there with us!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Yes the star is to herald his emergence but a good read around the SI site will reveal the emergence is GRADUAL and it will be some time before enough people around the world begin to feel "alerted" to him to such a degree that the masses request him speak to the world en masse. The "day of declaration" is when Maitreya will be PUBLIC about who he is on TV...Creme tells us on this day every TV network and radio network around the world will link up simultaneously, Maitreya will appear but NOT SPEAK...instead will "beam" his thoughts to people (ELF ?). It is logical that for someone to be recognized by the masses a reputation has to be built up, lots of publicity generated , time for Maitreya to make an impression on people in all 4 corners of the globe, etc...this will take time but I'm guessing they will plan for 21-12-2012 for this "day of declaration" given half the planet are wondering if something amazing or terrible will happen at that time. This date also has unprecedented occult significance more than any other date in the past 26,000 years probably because it is on this precise date at 11-11 am that the 26,000 cycle of the precession of the equinoxes completes. This cycle is associated with the Pentagram also ...

scroll down the web page I've linked to in order to read a bit about that
Pentagram, 2012

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

LOL that's fabulous- that's actually MY question I wrote in with LOL
Serious ! There was some heated discussion on a thread about if he was or wasn't Obama and I thought I might get a straight answer if I wrote into the FAQ section...and I did. How funny to see my question in print, I should have tried to sound more eloquent...!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
*L* Yes I remember that heated discussion very well.
However I still think Obama would have been a very good fit.

Anyway, about the emergence of Maitreya, he is apparently waiting for the observations of the Star to reach it's top, so to speak, before he then start to emerge.

As you said yourself, the date of December 2012, would probably be the ideal"goal" to reach. However, Creme have also stated that the Declaration MAY happen earlier, all depending on how things unfold. As I understands it, the Declaration could theoretically happen just about any other time, even this year(Although I don't really think it will).
Which by the way, makes you wonder exactly what that message will do to you.

I know what Benjamin have SAID it will do and say to you, but it still makes you wonder, right?

In any case, he is apparently on his way now.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
"When enough people are following, not Maitreya, but the thoughts, the ideas, the advice of Maitreya, He will be invited to speak to the entire world on what we will call the Day of Declaration. On that day Maitreya will appear on the television sets of everyone at the same time throughout the world. He will address the world, but will not actually speak."

So sayeth Creme. It's logical to assume that the level of awareness of this "being" would need to be quite high to justify a GLOBAL public address, which would be a massive event for world media to organize. He will need time to make an impression on the world arena and this is unlikely to happen in a brief space of time. His gradual emergence precedes this global event...an "easing in" I suppose. The emergence itself will cause a stirring over time but the day of declaration is something alltogether bigger. I reckon he'd need at least a couple of years to get enough press attention and people talking /listening to him before his message becomes so strong that the WORLD media hooks up at one precise time on one specific day..... but I agree the "emergence" is imminent now, but of course it will all be fairly low key and no one will know who he is says Creme, not until the "big day" sometime later on

Creme talks of "master Jesus" coming about three months AFTER Maitreya's day of declaration....so perhaps 21-12-2012 will be the time the Jesus and the "angels" (ET's) pick to "come in the clouds" as per bible prophecy ....rather than when the Day of Declaration takes place....there has to be an eclipse followed by the stars of the heavens shaking before the "return"....the 2012 cosmic event sure will be shaking the heavens in the most significant way for 26,000 years and there's an eclipse in the November before it...

Who knows, but it's interesting to theorize ! I'd best stop rambling on though as it might derail the thread too much.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I do not believe Matreya exists. Benjamine Creme invented him and 'channels' him to get money. That's all. There is no magical or mystical Matreya.
I am a subscriber to the Matreiya newsletter and look at them once in a while. They are pretty much repetitive so I just look at something that looks new. It seems to be a way of attracting an audience to seminars in order to get instruction on how to have a better life. Of course you pay for the honor to attend said seminars.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Heres a video I found from last years American-Israeli Summit.

Made me laugh.

www.davidduke.com...

[edit on 14-4-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Obama takes office late 2008
3 and 1/2 years into the tribulation is when all sorts of crap hits the fan ...bringing us to Summer 2012. Shortly before 21-12-2012 there is a full eclipse of the sun in Australia and Maitreya's plan to "telepathically beam" his thoughts into the minds of the world watching him on TV around the world has been mentioned in the same breath as this famous date by Share International itself:

"but one could say the Aquarian Age will start with Maitreya’s Declaration of His identity and true status on the Day of Declaration which I personally hope and expect to be well before 2013, which date I expect is arrived at from the Mayan Calendar which ends in 2012. I am afraid we have no immediate knowledge of Arabic schools of esotericism, but I expect certain that the Alice Bailey Teachings (published by the Lucis Press) will be available in some Arabic languages."
source

Okay Barack Obama aside, would you suppose that perhaps over the last 100 years the development and persuit of mind controlling technologies and remote behavioral conditioning like say 440 hz as opposed to 432 hz or radio frequency behavioral program? For instance in WWII we saw a lot of these things come to fruition through companies lilke IBM and other corporations imported to the US and other regions from Nazi Germany.

On the 33º Leylines across the world are said to be monuments that when connected would create a stargate of some sort or as the bible described as creating a holographic image of sorts.

It reminds me of a theory that the Great Pyramids capstone was designed to be like a laser or a death ray of sorts. Which brings me back to the temple mount, which still remains the most sought after location to build.

So now let's imagine that over time human DNA is evolving and our collective consciousness is begining to spill over into the boundaries from one individual into another, thus our spiritual and consciousness builds stronger and we would eventually attain telepathy with one another.

Now consider some of the other bio-tech's that Nazi scientists have created. Consider the pharmaceutical industry. Could you imagine that perhaps they sought to attain control over the human condition to somehow prevent this from happening naturally or to maintain control of society?

Maybe they were building up something for this day? July 22, 2009, really it would be three days though, the 20th-22 for this event that would be known around the world. I would imagine the use of this ring of monuments around this world to be established to be quite an event. Like the serpant biting it's own tail.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I just don't know about Stargates. I've read bits and pieces but not enough to give you an informed opinion. Given all the UFO's the fly around and that not all of these will be back engineered human piloted/controlled craft I wouldn't imagine that the creator "gods" really need Stargates, I think they are already here among us. These "beings" according to the bible can take human form...which sounds alot like how the "ascended masters" behave. I suspect that given the fact we have some of their DNA we would, if allowed to evolve naturally, be able to develop many of the abilities they posses and of course if enough people around the world had reached that stage of evolution we would be a threat to them.

I do agree that they are likely trying to poison our systems in various ways because by doing this our chakras get clogged up and we are "machines" running only on X amount of power instead of full power.

Most of the major world religions were inspired by "divine messengers" who requested chosen humans to market their belief systems. People focus alot on christianity but there are other "big guns" and taken alltogether we can observe that although there are mnay similarities amongst them there are also a great number of differences, especially where "prophecies" and the timelines of future events are concerned. They have purposefully confused the masses so "anything can happen" and this might not pan out exactly as laid out in bible "prophecy". The one thing all the major religions have in common is that they await the return of their respective "saviour".

My point being it may be a mistake to be looking entirely to christian "prophecy" for clues about timelines. The Christians can't even agree on when the rapture is to take place for example, there are myriad theories about who the "man of lawlessness" is/was, what the number of the beast means etc and there is a branch of christianity called "preterism" which makes a VERY good case for ALL so called "prophecy" to have already taken place !! It's a mess !!

The one consistent thing over the millenia has been the presence of off-world beings flying around in sky ships apparantly observing , and sometimes directly involving themselves with mankind. This activity has ramped up in unprecedented fashion over the past few decades and their are clues everywhere about the whole UFO issue building up to "something big"...in my opinion. I'm not sure we CAN be sure about exactly what will happen in the lead up but I think we can be sure they are NOT to be trusted and that every major world religion expecting their "returned messiah" is actually awaiting a being who will be heading a mission to totally enslave mankind's spiritual and emotional free will.

I also believe that by installing in mankind's mind these concepts of "heaven", "hell" or "astral planes and reincarnation" they simply present several views of what to expect "after death" with EACH of them being nothing but a trap for the human soul for they need to keep us in the astral matrix as well as the earthly matrix in order to have sufficient energy to survive. Human thought forms , emotions and expectations FEED the reality they want to create but they perhaps only need "x" amount of humans to survive. By getting rid of the majority then can then focus on "refining" the minority to be purer vessels of energy feed for them. Once people get a chip, I fear their souls are going to be enslaved for a VERY long time to come. 2012 is, I believe, a chance for humans to realize what's been going on and to make their choice - "jump off the wheel" and be ready to leave the earth matrix AND the astral matrix or be food for another 26,000 years until the next cycle ends.... those of us who embrace our own "divinity" and free ourselves from these dimesional overlords can then unite once it is our time to leave this body and become masters of our own realities and worlds.....and this is where your concept of mass telepathy would come in. Those of us on the same frequency can band together and create whatever it is we want to create. When we realize our own power we can create entire worlds , dimensions and universes and no longer be trapped here. We can make new heavens and new earths.

In the Bible we are taught to rely on GOD for this to happen and there is the difference. The dimensional beings/ET's , whatever you want to call them will arrive and be received as saviours and gods after the world can take no more pain and human souls are crying out for guidance and a better world. And I'm sure it WILL eventually be a beautiful world down here but all those souls will be SLAVES kept happy and content by mind manipulation made possible via the chips they have received.

Sorry to ramble on !!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join