It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Foot (new video) Beast Of Gum Hill

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zlots331

All of those creatures have a history of contact with man that the bigfoot creature does not. Historically bigfoot has been far more reclusive than deer or squirrels.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I could give a [snip]about Bigfoot. What I have a problem with is that [snip] redneck riding his ATV in that stream like an inbred hooligan. I'm a very avid outdoorsman and I can't stand seeing wreckless idiots abuse nature like that. I'm also an avid 4x4 enthusiast but it's dumb coughs like that guy that make it hard for us responsible folks to cling to our already dwindling access to the forests, parks and wilderness. And we wonder why the NWO wants to depopulate the earth, they can start with that guy and his wife in my opinion.

Mod Edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Maybe this BF feels the same way, after all he would have to drink that

water, and give to any young-uns

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
someone in a monkey suit, the thing looked like it was fdoin his shopping in wal mart it was so laid back

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
I could give a @#$@ about Bigfoot. What I have a problem with is that dumbass redneck riding his ATV in that stream like an inbred hooligan. I'm a very avid outdoorsman and I can't stand seeing wreckless idiots abuse nature like that. I'm also an avid 4x4 enthusiast but it's dumb coughs like that guy that make it hard for us responsible folks to cling to our already dwindling access to the forests, parks and wilderness. And we wonder why the NWO wants to depopulate the earth, they can start with that guy and his wife in my opinion.

The above person can use symbols in place of profanities can call people dumb-asses, and make derogatory remarks about people from the south by calling them rednecks, BUT
My comment about the above stupid quote above was removed. Nothing derogatory was said, it was just my opinion. I stated that millions of boats pollute our waterways people pollute it for recreational use, animals use the bathroom in it and he slams a person for riding an atv in it. Maybe we should investigate the disappearance of freedom of speech and personal opinion because of the few that it offends.

Bigfoot has been seen near roads been viewed from nearby running cars and semis been spotted from snowmobiles but your common reasoning would think it would shy away from atvs so now we must rethink any sighting near a running vehicle to be a hoax. What if There could have been a atv trail just below where they were riding, the bigfoot may have thought they would stick to the trail rather than go up the creek.Like most animals it would take the path of least resistance what if the bank was covered by wild rose bushes or thick briers and dense brush. People talk and say the height ,stride, arms are not relevant to other bigfoot sightings so are all bigfoots the same? So if I'm a human 6ft tall and 220 lbs and have an average stride of 2&1/2 feet anybody bigger or smaller or different than me must not be human cause they don't match my characteristics. Just my $0.02 worth.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by woodbooger]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Sorry to burst any bubble here, but it definitely looks like a person walking along the creek. I would agree with the other posters that the commotion involving an ATV would keep any Sasquatch away from that area.

I will state it is a person or hoax.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
what happens if the bigfoot was on 1 side of the stream and its young was on the other he heard the at hid for a while realised how far away it was and walked across the stream to get to its young then walked away in the trees

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I'm sorry woodbooger, I must not be human lol. I've sat on a stand in 90,000 acres of woods for many many hours and haven't seen a deer or anything, but they jump out of an apt complex in Houston, TX and nearly cause me to crash into a semi. I see them in my yard after I run a few plinking rounds in my gun. the only time I've seen a bobcat was on the road. Now with that said the alleged BF here may have seen 50 ATVs parading down the stream and probably didn't give a crap about this one hell, not like it knew it would be on youtube

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I certainly can’t say what a Bigfoot would or wouldn’t do but I can tell you what some of the woodland creatures would do in a case like this. As a few have said before me, any unusual noise in a wooded area brings the animals out to investigate. The squirrel story is classic and happens all the time.
I can’t tell you how many times I have ridden my quad or lawn tractor back in the woods (to pull fallen trees out) and was able to run right up to deer. Within 20 feet in some instances. Had I been on foot, the deer would have been gone 1/4 of a mile before I got there.
The animals don’t associate machinery noise (in most cases) with danger and in most cases will check out what’s making the noise.
I would venture to say if Bigfoot does exist, he/she probably doesn’t run into too many quads out in the timber so checking out what was up would certainly not out be of the ordinary for most animals. Those that say otherwise haven't spent much if any time out in the timber or around wild animals.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I really don't like seeing the irresponsible use of a perfectly good offroad vehicle by a perfectly bad offroader. Boats have much less of a chance of causing environmental damage especially in view of recently introduced qualification procedures. In Canada, you now have to take a course just to be the operator of a powered boat. Theres no reason at all to drive a quad up a creek like that unless you are rescuing someone which would be a poor choice of equipment at best. I don't no where this was shot but I'm disappointed to see anyone doing this. As far as the Bigfoot goes' I say staged hoax. Another person looking for their 15 minutes of fame. I hope he smartens up and starts using at least a helmet.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I have. Animals that get used to people being around are less cautious of humans. I have fed wild squirrels out of my hands had friends that would feed wild raccoons out of his hand. Also had a raccoon come up to me on my front porch. If they get use to being around people their curiosity will get the best of them eventually.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This is a complete fake if you ask me

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

from 00:17 to 00:19 its head reflects a white sheen
either its a guy in a low grade costume with a vey apparent and embarassing baldness issue

or its genuine

you would think an actual wild animal would look less nonchalant around all the noise of the four wheeler

and why would the wife stop filming?
seems pointless to me.

all in all i have mixed feelings on this one, leaning towards just another tubesquatch

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Last summer, my friend was apart of a fire crew from Washington that went down to California to assist in that huge fire they had. He was telling me about a guy he met, I forgot the specific job the guy did but it was something nicknamed 'hotshots' or something like that. So this guy was telling him about all of the things he's seen in the forests (his dad was a ranger and he grew up out in the woods) one being about Bigfoot.
Now, it's easy to try and scare some kid at night in camp but as my friend was telling me he could tell by the look in the guy's eye, the straight forwardness of the story like it wasn't a big deal because it was a fact to him, that he was truthful.
Anyway, here's the story:
The hotshot was dropped ahead of the fire to start a fire wall to try to move the blaze to another direction. After he did his job, him and his buddies were walking to the extraction location when they heard a noise in a bush. It was a low rumble, sort of throaty sound. Now keep in mind this guy grew up in the woods and he knew just about every noise any animal could make. At first they thought it was a bear but the guy knew it wasn't. Some primal intuition gave him the impression to fear and get the hell out of there. (Side story here: For fun these guys throw axes at trees to see who could throw the furthest and hardest, most accurate, etc. and this guy was one of the best. He hardly missed a target) So him and his friends stopped in their tracks, eyes wide, not knowing what was watching them. The hotshot, got out his axe and told his friends, "On three, I'm gonna throw my axe and we all get the F out of here"
So he threw, MISSED, and ran like hell was at his feet. The helicopter couldn't make it to the EZ so they had to set up camp. That night when they were all in their tents, the same rumble came back and this time it was right outside of the hotshot's tent. The next thing the guy knew was that his knee was in excruciating pain. Whatever it was drug the guys tent 50 feet from the other within an instant and the guy hit a rock that banged up his knee really bad. He stumble out and noticed how far he was from the others. It almost seemed like the thing was getting revenge.
So my friend asked, "Think it was Bigfoot?"
The hotshot looked him in the eye and said, "I know it was a Bigfoot. Those things are everywhere around here. You can think what you want but I've seen them. A crew stumbled upon a TRIBE of them, I can give you the coordinates to that exact location (Which no crew will ever step within 10 miles of the place). When the crew came back and told everyone, a day later government guys came to the camp and told everyone to shut the hell up about it.
"You see that tree? (he pointed to a huge tree about 100 feet away) A Bigfoot can be up there and in less than a couple seconds he can jump down, and be right in my face before I knew what was happening."
He went on to say that the Bigfoot's are super intelligent and are basically one with nature, that's why hardly anyone gets a chance to see them. They don't want to be seen. They can blend with the forest as natural as bark on a tree. He also claims that the tribes of Bigfoot's fight each other! True or not it was an interesting story full of intrigue.
Also this is an account of a friend telling me what a guy told him last summer at a fire camp. So who knows?

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Bringmeachair]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Now here is a guy that knows how to tear [snip] up.

Mod Edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
oh so they had a scale ready so they could weigh him how convenient

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: killuminatiXIII
Yeah, they had a scale on them...
Way to contribute to the thread genius.
I bet your still feeling smug about this awesome comment even though it was 3 years ago.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Most likely yet another fake as it all seems too convenient.

Just an observation: why do people, when they see something as beautiful as a pristine woodland stream, decide it is cool to drive a noisy ATV all through and over said lovely woodland stream?

'Murica.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I don't know. The image is just too small to make anything out. Could be a Bigfoot (although to me it doesn't look 7 feet tall), or it could be a guy in a Ghillie Suit.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
All I saw was a hillbilly on an ATV.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join