It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News : A french prime minister council catched by police with a minor prostitute !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
What a shame !

These links are in french, but I'm sure you will heard about this story on CNN tonight...

ttp://info.france2.fr/france/1193075-fr.php

www.lemonde.fr...@2-3226,36-362191,0.html

www.lefigaro.fr...

Ra

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Their politicians are expected to have mistresses and hookers, if not for that they'd consider them poofters!!

Better a non-minogamous hetero than a cellabet poofter I guess!!!

Another crazy reason why the antiquated US 2 party political system thats monopolized by puritanical right-wing zealots needs to be modified to fit the modern world.

The insanely outdated mentality is turning the world against America in mass!!

Time to tell the neo-cons and shrub to go home and let a more evenhand to take over.

Kerry in 2004!!!!

Take back America.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
A link in English:

PARIS : A top aide to French Prime Minister Jean-Pierre Raffarin resigned after he was charged with soliciting an under-age prostitute, in the latest setback for a government still smarting from its humiliating defeat in regional elections last month.

Dominique Ambiel, a television professional and communications advisor to the head of government, was arrested overnight Monday in western Paris in company of a young woman, reported to be a 17-year-old Romanian prostitute.

www.channelnewsasia.com...

Isn't 17 is legal in France?

Ambiel challenged the police version of events, saying he was at a traffic light at a crossroads in the 17th district where two prostitutes were quarrelling.

One of the women had sought refuge in his car, getting into the front passenger seat, Ambiel said.

I love his explanation
LOL
Why not just own up to it?

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

as quoted by Ra
...antiquated US 2 party system...

Antiquated? Riigghhtt.
Lets go for an "antiquated" Europe or maybe a theme park called "EuroWorld"?

Hell, maybe this will piss you off a bit more, eh?
ONLY BUSH CAN SAVE EUROPE

Mark Steyn says that the US President�s �transformational� response to Muslim fundamentalism can save the Old World; European �managerialism� can�t.

Or this one might do the trick (sarcasm on the source of this-----meant for the laugh).......:
Europe to become a Giant Theme Park!

In all seriousness though, Europe is not safe from what has happened in the US. What will Europe do when a 9/11 magnitude event hits say Paris or London? Who will they be looking to for assistance and help?
Terror on the dole

"I agree with you, brother," says Abu Yusuf, the earnest-looking financial adviser sitting opposite. "I would like to see the Mujahideen coming into London and killing thousands, whether with nuclear weapons or germ warfare. And if they need a safehouse, they can stay in mine - and if they need some fertiliser [for a bomb], I'll tell them where to get it." ..........

But it was the events of 11 September that crystallised Sayful's worldview. "When I watched those planes go into the Twin Towers, I felt elated," he says. "That magnificent action split the world into two camps: you were either with Islam and al Qaeda, or with the enemy. I decided to quit my job and commit myself full-time to al-Muhajiroun." Now he does not consider himself British. "I am a Muslim living in Britain, and I give my allegiance only to Allah."

In short, I would be careful in your condemnations, because there are old saying like: "what goes around, comes around"....as such, that insanely outdated mentality may well be the same mentatlity taken when or if such an occurance slams into a neighborhood near you?

seekerof

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Seekerof]

top topics

join