It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Image of JESUS was stolen from Alexander the great

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I don't think it is such a improbability that Jesus could have looked the way he is largely portrated as, actually. If you go along with the idea that amongst many others are shared by Alex Collier, that Jesus was a ET-Hybrid,(Which makes sence if you read the old accounts), then he would very likely have had a different complexion and looks than what was common for that area and time.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have always heard that the image of Jesus was copied from Zeus,the most high Roman god.Infact the common image of most 'high gods' throughout history look like Zeus,so really I think everyone copied eachother.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I have always heard that the image of Jesus was copied from Zeus,the most high Roman god.Infact the common image of most 'high gods' throughout history look like Zeus,so really I think everyone copied eachother.

Zeus was a Greek God; you mean Jupiter for Roman God.

If they did copy off Alexander they forgot one thing he had Heterochromia which means his eyes were either two different colours in them or each eye was different colour than the other.

I'm still going with my image of him looking semitic, having dark brown or black hair, dark brown eyes or black with olive coloured skin and not being blonde hair blue eyes.

<< 1   >>

join