It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a picture of the entire universe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Whether or not it is an actual depiction, it is a beautiful representation of many things. And I like how you took your inspiration from a tree as it is a common symbol for our connectedness to earth and to all things. The tree of knowledge that was veiled from us. Now add all colors.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

I had to come out of the woodwork and register on ATS, to express my view on this; enough leeching and lurking, so here goes for my 1st post

I think Mandelbrot fractals are halfway there to explaining the Multiverse, but the bigger picture is complete if you also consider the fascinating world of Cymatics.

Basically, i believe that enclosed resonance constitutes all Ethereal matter. We all exist in a quantum foam and from the E=MC2 equation, energy and mass have equivalence - they are transmutable and are exactly the same thing.

As mad as it sounds, i believe that mass does not exist as particles of tangible matter; instead mass is just balls of wavelet energy resonating in its own dimension that we view using our spectral analysers (eyes).

If you could resonate electro-magnetism at some fundamental frequency related to the Golden Ratio and perhaps exacerbate the energies with a few Tesla coils, then the mysteries of the Universe would show themselves.

This supposition then follows that you should be able to walk through walls. The Pauli Exclusion principle states that quanta's of energy can't exist in the same energy levels. This is why you would get a bloody nose if you tried to walk through a wall. However, if you were able to wear an EM suit that resonates localised energy at the Ethereal frequency then maybe, just maybe you could transcend all matter and travel in dimensions where walls don't become solid.

We are just caveman, each living in a dark cave with a candle. We can all speculate upon what great wonders the cave beholds if we could illuminate the whole cave but at this moment in evolution, we can all but guess from what our little area of lit cave shows. It is inevitable that one day, one man / woman will find the light-switch with their candle and thus showing us once and for all, the true beauty of the very womb we have been nurtured in for a millennium.

We need to stop G'ment control with insidious exploitation of Joe Public and harness star travel to go back to our roots of deep space exploration.

Just my 2c worth

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Just wanted to show you what i meant with my own interpretation of Cymatic resonance. Hope i'm not hijacking your thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
i like!

i would have to conclude that from a a certain viewpoint... it may resemble greatly what that would depict..

you good sir have a greatly creative mind

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Do NOT stare at this picture... It has a subliminal hidden message.

People with hidden agenda's are always hiding messages in things that are interesting to look at, so that you are sucked into a suggestive state as you try to interpret the overall meaning, while the message become ingrained in your subconscious.

BEWARE!

O-315

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by organism315

What the hell are you talking about? This picture was made by accident... I was just messing around in photoshop... though I would like to know why you think the way you do. What does this image mean to you? What is the subliminal message?

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Oh, really. Pray tell, what could this message(s) possibly be?

It's nothing more than an interesting illustration that happens to be a wonderful metaphor for connectivity on any number of levels.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by organism315
Do NOT stare at this picture... It has a subliminal hidden message.

People with hidden agenda's are always hiding messages in things that are interesting to look at, so that you are sucked into a suggestive state as you try to interpret the overall meaning, while the message become ingrained in your subconscious.

BEWARE!

O-315
The person who created it stared at it for a long time. Perhaps it has a message to himself in it. Maybe you shouldn't look at it organism, because it may alter your beliefs that not everyone is out to get you. We are in control of our consciousness as well as our "sub" or "un" consciousness. All versions of us are still us.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Relax. It's a simple picture from a creative mind, expressed in methapor.

Kinda reminnds me of my favorite artist actually, MC Escher.

Thanx 4 sharing

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Beautiful and thought provoking pic !!!!
Quite allusory and peaceful.....
Sent me to an interesting space, place ....

and NO......no psychotic after effects...!!!

Great post!! TYTY

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I say like a doughnut with the sun the middle.

Apparently space is bent around the sun, I can't remember where I read that though

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

you are right, it is a subliminal message. But it only seems that the only way to pick up on it is if you drool and wear a helmet. LOL

Seriously, this is pretty interesting. Fractal geometry is the blueprint for reality. This seems fairly astute, for a 2d rendering.

The 3d renderings i have seen of the visible universe make it look more like a dendrite or nerve cell (which could be somewhat tree like when viewed in 2d):

Visible Universe Map:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e49c11a45887.gif[/atsimg]

Image of a dendrite:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37e4a46ce52a.jpg [/atsimg]

Image of a nerve cell:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9724cb415af6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Fractals - The Colors Of Infinity

Google Video Link

Just a supplementary video .
20 minutes into the video there is a structure created that looks like the (Dandelion seed ball ) image posted by Wisen Heimer in his OP.

Fractals abound !
a universe presented with the instructions but not a discription of the object .

What a fantastic subject , helped in no small part by fractals appeal to our sense of aesthetic .

The video features an interview with the father of fractal geometry, Benoit Mandelbrot .

Very interesting OP .

[edit on 13-4-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
just want to point out somethin you may find interesting..

shapes = life

No matter what shape you wish to put forth.. "shape of the universe" al be it a cool looking tree.

its not the shape
the universe infact has no shape..

think of the universe more like ones mind "abstract" then step back and look at your body..

why do you have a body? does it make sens?? im sure it does on many levels, does it make sens when you try to put ur mind into a shape?

Nope

shapes of every from are just the universe showing you a relfection of yourself..

LIFE is selfreplication its needed its warrneted its the rule of the game

we are in a very very simple loop that we make more complex with the more questions we ask

Why? why why what who when were how?

infinity my dear boy infinity is the very path you take every time you ask one of them questions..

you see a question in fact itself is not a word its the reason behind WHO or WHAT set this little pardox up we call life

smart, only problem is.. it left us as the clue.. and the question!

aint so smart now is it?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

It's a structure of a quark, the most basic element known to humankind thus far, cloning itself indefinitely.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
interesting replies. I posted this on another forum and one individual said that he saw this exact picture in a vision quest on a hallucinogenic substance. This compelled me to post it on here and it suggested to me that this image may be somehow imbedded in our subconscious mind.

To organsim315; it sort of seemed satanic to me as I continued to study it, but I think that has to do with the media. A lot of horror movies have this black vainy like thing consuming peoples souls or whatever. Also dead black trees do represent death, but I dont think it is evil. I think if I simply colored it yellow this entire connotation would be dissolved.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Wow, this picture instantly grabbed my attention aswell if you were to make a theory stating that it was the entire universe on a scale model. I would believe it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join