It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see what i see?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This picture was taken deliberately to catch something paranormal, just for fun.

I am facing my local church window as you can see my reflection.

I didn't bother looking at this picture for a few days until i remembered. What caught my eye was the reflection of the camera light against the glass, which is nothing out of the ordinary. Only to see that it does not correspond to the two green orbs near the bottom of picture. You see what i mean if you download pic and use a zoom funcition to analyse.

This was the first thing that caught my eye, the second is What is holding them.

My friends are 50/50 on what i see, it if definitely odd.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerEyes

your links are shod.
you need to upload them to the ats video and media storage.

i haven't seen anything yet but i expect to be disappointed.
am i gonna be disappointed?
i'm the only person to respond so yeah i'm already disappointed.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

[edit on 13-4-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The picture is poor considering. However i reccomend downloading and using a image viewer to zoom closely on the green orbs.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
i think you need to be a member of image shack to view images on it.

nobody would of seen your images yet. if they are on your PC upload them to ats. see the video & media tab up top.
upload them then link to your thread then we can see them.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
So you went to photograph something paranormal and you did, just like that. Just the one? Nothing else that could show what's going on more clearly? Would you kindly take some more photos from different angles and perhaps at different times of day to assure us that we're not seeing the lights from, let's say, the PA system or some such? It could be anything, really, and the visual interference from the glass, the glare and the flash pretty much render this pic too ambiguous to give any sort of definitive analysis. You don't have to be a photographer to see that pretty clearly.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Aren't the 'orbs' in the photo really animal eyes (a cat or small dog) reflecting the light from the camera's flash? I've seen it hundreds of times and it looks exactly like this.

Also, upload your photos to ATS media and embed them from there.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This type of paranormal event we call "car"
Its ok. even buffy was afraid of one when she got turned into an 18th centuy girl.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Just the one and just like that!

I agree it is ambigious. However i must stress i stared into the window to acknowledge the surroundings before picture was taken. Those green orbs are out of place and look as to be inside.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

No way is it any animal. If you look slightly above the green orbs towards the left i can make out what looks like an ear.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Okay this was rushed but might help. I've outlined what i believe to see, however i understand it's difficult to work out.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Alrighty, I did this in about two seconds using paint so excuse the roughness
:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13a223bf3669.jpg[/atsimg]

It's a cat.

I have no idea why you see a small chicken-creature holding some glowing 'orbs' (whatever they are).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42f86b378981.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Goathief]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

LOL

How about this one edited in paint. I have marked the ear and the left eye. Also zoom closely on the orbs, looks as if their being held.

I'm rubbish at editing!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Could you give a little more background? I mean, is there a reason you went to this location specifically? does it have a history of paranormal occurances?

It does look, to me, like a cat thats inside, and the reflection of the flash on its eyes is what wer are seeing.

Or maybe it was Black Shuck....

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It could be anything. Frankly, when it comes to light and reflection, you got to remember that white light is actually a prism of mixed colored light. Maybe Your camera flash produced the two orbs when its reflected off the glass at weird angle. Or it could have been light that was in the room that played a weird effect when it reflected off the window.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Genus_Unknown

I did it for curiosity. I didn't specifically intend to take the picture in the first place. It is a church close to me, just walking by. I also don't know of any paranormal history occuring here.

I must state this is no animal. I clearly looked to see what i was taking, which was nothing out of the ordinary.

Whether it's some type of gremlin, goblin or demon, i can see it everytime i look. Zooming closely at the orbs i see what look like fingers around the left orb.
Further above this orb i can make out an ear, shown in previous link. I must admit quality is bad. It takes a while to adjust but you can make out the eyes especially the left eye, which is the right eye when looking at picture.

Maybe just maybe someone can see it!

new topics

top topics

join