It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious AT&T Building on 9/11!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The Mysterious AT&T Building on 9/11!

Check this out

letsrollforums.com...

This warrents further research.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The following may serve as a possible explanation for the purpose of those antenna in relation to the "event".

South Tower Plane Was A Military Drone Aircraft, NOT Flight 175!
letsrollforums.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Very interesting...

I've seen pictures of the Antennas on that building before, but, never noticed if they were there before and after...

Hmmm...see what I can dig up for ya...

Edit: Well after scanning hundreds of pic's...

All I can tell ya is, they were there, I've found other pic's shot from about the same angles that show them nicely...

But I can't find anything from any angle, before or after, that show either the antenna, cranes or both...

Hmmm...but I did find a nice pic of Antennas on the roof of the Pentagon right behind the ring where it was hit...

[edit on 4/13/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Having been on the link you can see that the tower with the antenna is shown further away from the twin towers that the first shot shows. From subsequent pics you can see that it is a fair way away hence why you cant see it on the top down views.

Just my opinion

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Although not as large, they kind of remind me of what appears to be sophisticated antenna just outside London Heathrow for air-craft control...

Google Earth:

51°29'8.29"N
0°30'18.26"W

Unfortunately you can't get the angle to show the similarity.....

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

WOW, great site, with an amazing amount of information and explaination of things. Especially those "free fall" charts. Thanks for linking those here.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think the point is that those antenna were GONE not long after the destruction, yet far enough away not to have been effected ie: they were REMOVED shortly after the event..

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Havent we disproven this lie enough already? I mean, anyone that honestly believes that it is some sort of military drone, just isnt thinking clearly.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Once it's physically proven that the buildings were intentionally destroyed by explosives, then the ruse involving the fake cause being the plane impacts, comes into question - in other words, if to create the full psychological "shock and awe" effect of seeing those buildings go down, whereby the cause sold the public would be the plane impacts and fires, then those planes MUST hit targets, and of course there are anomalies regarding the south tower plane, along with the sheer magnitude of the fireball, which brings the identity of that plane into quesiton. It's simple rational analsysis and evaluation, that's all. Think it through.. and LOOK through it.

Put another way, at that altitude, given the maneuvering involved, it is fair to conclude that these poorly trained patsies were not at the helm, and one professional pilot, Russ Wittenburg, who flew the actual plane purported to have impacted the south tower, states emphastically that he himself would have had an impossible time controlling that aircraft at that speed and altitude. The plane was travelling at about 1000 ft at approx 550-575MPH, and was seen purforming a hard bank during a final to-target correcting maneuver.

My thinking is very clear on it, and all I am asking people to do is to do the research or look through what's been done.

But that aside, how is it that those massive antenna vanished from atop the AT&T building shortly after the event? It's a curious thing which warrents further investigation.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
That's pretty interesting I hadn't noticed this before. First they are there then gone? I am surprised they could be moved from the site during a disaster. This is quite weird if it's true. Definitely some more research needs to be done there. I think I recall seeing some lights blinking on top of some antenna in the collapse footage which i think stopped after the north tower went down. I am not sure if it's the same antenna but it could be. I guess they could of been used for several different things on 9/11, like guiding the planes, triggering bombs, dispatching or freaking with electronic systems, command and control, but why would the perps need such large antenna? Perhaps to override any analog signals on handheld radios? Or part of a large covert style military grade microwave beam weapon! Seems suspicious though that's just my opinion.

Perhaps the poster got the wrong building?

If anyone can be bothered they might be able to find answers in the archive footage of 9/11 and the photos to find when these antenna disappeared exactly. I think the poster maybe looking at 9/12 or a few days after when the antenna disappeared.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Insolubrious]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I remember reading a posting about that issue before but have not put any research into it yet. It definitely is a very notable fact. Just as significant is the cranes on top of the building. They must take at least hours to remove if not days! And to remove them in those dangerous conditions is insanity.

One possible explanation is that you simply can't see the antennas or cranes in distant photos. Or perhaps both the antennas and cranes were just faked in the first placed. Or, the photos or were actually taken weeks earlier during construction and by 9/11 they were actually removed. Definitely deserves some research!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Mystery Solved.

www.emporis.com...

The atennas did not disappear. Sorry for the false alarm.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

When was that picture taken?

Also, that doesn't seem to 'solve' the whole point that in the other photo(s) those same towers seem to not be there.

This raises more questions for me, than it answers. Unless you have other reasons for the solved status?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i love a good conspiracy but this time im going to call shenanigans on this one.
im looking at maps.live.com right now with the birds eye view and the antennas are still there. and yes ground zero well under way of being reconstructed. just go to maps.live.com and enter this +40° 43' 11.88", -74° 0' 16.48" click birds eye view and there you have it.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by middleclasssoldier

If I am understanding correctly, the antennae dissappeard on the day that the towers fell. They dissappered while, or just after, they fell. Now, years after the fact--Or months using the livemaps--they are back. (Assuming they really left in the first place)

Like I said, seems to raise more questions (at least for me) than it answers.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

But that aside, how is it that those massive antenna vanished from atop the AT&T building shortly after the event? It's a curious thing which warrents further investigation.

Yes, surely, on that day, of all days, removing them would not have been a priority...though I am unaware of how much 'normal work' continued in New York on that day and if they are 15 Blocks away (what is that in metres?
) normal scheduled work could have continued for a while?

...probably not though as the 'whole world' was watching as soon as they heard (curiously I managed to not hear about it til just before midday New Zealand time and my first reaction was to laugh, as if it was a joke : the joke's on us, eh! for the time being).

The antennae piqued my curiousity.
I am, however, naturally curious

Originally posted by adigregorio
If I am understanding correctly, the antennae dissappeard on the day that the towers fell. They dissappered while, or just after, they fell. Now, years after the fact--Or months using the livemaps--they are back. (Assuming they really left in the first place)

Like I said, seems to raise more questions (at least for me) than it answers.

Comprehensive cleaning and maintenance?

[edit on 14-4-2009 by aorAki]

[edit on 14-4-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ok enough's enough, they were under construction on the day of, and they've been there ever since. Case closed

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Well done OmegaPoint! I was going to add that the building in the top two pictures is located several blocks north of ground zero. The two pictures below the pictures of the AT&T building are at an angle that does not show the AT&T building with the antenna.

All you need to do is come to New York and go to the corner of Worth Street and Hudson Street and you can debunk this nonsense yourself.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Ok enough's enough, they were under construction on the day of, and they've been there ever since. Case closed

It sure doesn't look like they are there in this picture...

This is from the link you posted in the OP. I am just saying, if they are there now that is fine. But where were they when this picture was snapped. (May be others, I am too lazy to hunt for them)

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

That picture does not show the AT&T building in question. The pic you link to shows the immediate vicinity of the WTC.

Here go to Google Maps: Map

The AT&T building in question is about a mile north of the WTC.

BTW, I was mistaken in my earlier post, you would need to go to 6th Avenue and Church Street to see the building for your self. If you have never been to New York, you can't imagine how huge the WTC was. The scale in the top two photos is deceptive if you have never been here pre-9/11.

The antennas were there before 9/11 and have been there since.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by finemanm]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join