It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Vision of The End Times

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I am also a Psychic/medium. I've seen a very similar vision. One thing we all know is that the slightest change in even one person's choices can drastically change events of the future. I also think the stresses of this energy/psychic attack scare the general population so that they don't know how to defend against it. From where I sit on the planet, there are still a lot of people who are either unaware of this, or who can't get past the physical planes to see how else they can effect our world. If we can all focus on a more positive outcome, the synergism of energy from all who involve themselves will greatly improve our chances, so to speak. Oh, the power of positive thinking. I know it's difficult, trapped by the ego as we are, but we must try.

Here's a website to a very well-known author who also had a movie made about his ideas.

The Celestine Vision: Look for the 11 Insights, Global Prayer

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I'm replying only to the OP as I read the first few responses and deemed them NOT worthy of my time. Sarcasm has it's place but not here. Some of us truly have these experiences / visions.
(and NO they are not pleasant or magical)
Anyway, to the OP. I don't get much on the gov't agenda. All of my 'visions' are natural disaster related. I'm thinking that may be an interruption (to their activities) because many of us know the gov't agenda to be absolutely true.
In any case, I'm guessing we should probably continue this disucssion in private. I'm not very welcoming of harassment when it comes to these topics.
All the best!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

No one really knows the future....Time is not yet explored fully neither me nor you...Only the might one knows what`s planned for us,we are just people (sorry if i kinda offended ya on the you cant predict) so nah i really dont take advice or visions from humans only from God

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
You lost me at missile, a missile wouldn't last very long in U.S. airspace...it would have to be a surprise like an airplane crashing into a power plant, though that has been proven not to be enough force to destroy a core. I don't think bombs hitting a core really mean it will meltdown either. So I'm pretty sure you're wrong, if anyone attacks it would be a Russian financed thing. China is actually pretty peaceful historically.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
perhaps reptillians are not aliens, but demons that have taken on physical form.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Let's just hope these predictions do not happen. Let's "leap" into a better universe by thought using Law of Attraction.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

Missile hits Nuclear Power Plant- midwestern
Nuclear Fall Out significant in North/Midwest

[edit on 13-4-2009 by xynephadyn]

Well that sucks, I live in the mid west

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Trust me- I hope I'm wrong. Infact I pray to god I am wrong. And to be honest I am not posting this in hopes of fear mongering and causing paranoia. I was just trying to come up with a timeline of when things will start to unfold and this is what I saw.

If this really happens, let's overturn the government. The government is evil.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Guys, I know that the future changes--- often.

I was just sharing, what I saw at that particular moment, for our future.
I hope I am wrong.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Guys, I know that the future changes--- often.

I was just sharing, what I saw at that particular moment, for our future.
I hope I am wrong.

Is there anything you can say about the present right now?
Also, can you see Area 51 in your visions?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

That would make sense if you look at it from a bigger perspective. And that would be from an Universe perspective and not only earthly perspective.

Check out the Allies of Humanity book at www.alliesofhumanity.org... , free of course. Might change your view of a few things.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenDoll
One thing we all know is that the slightest change in even one person's choices can drastically change events of the future.

What about the past? Can the past be changed?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by BrokenDoll
One thing we all know is that the slightest change in even one person's choices can drastically change events of the future.

What about the past? Can the past be changed?

yep, just remember it differently.

the past and future are in the mind.
only the present moment matters.

in terms of prediciting future, and experiencing it.
there are trends, like those of the movements of the planets and the stars.
some things have more staying power than others.

if for instance there was indeed a cellestial body such an Nibiru heading this way,
it be concievable that you could jump to a multiversal juncture where it not be there.
*shrugs* it may or may not be there.

you are not experiencing it now.
so it doesn't really matter.

the only way I can see us solving the population problem,
while still maintaining everyones good health,
is moving a large portion of people to mars.

perhaps they can plant some forests about it's lakes and such, for abundance of food.

currently most of the hominid martians live underground says Andrew Basiago.

even if we had a forest garden village of 92 people on every 50 acres of land on the planet earth -- including greenland and antarctica. we'd only have room for 6.7 billion people.

sure maybe we could have people living on the ocean, but most of these people are just copies of mass media programs with no unique identity to contribute to the multiverse.
And they aren't living in forest gardens,
most people are living in cities which be jewels of the planet,
but sometimes jewels get really heavy and cause deformities in the wearer,
so the wearer takes them off.

So a potential happy solution I could see.
If we start moving millions of people to mars,
aiming to move at least a billion in the next 10 years,
with seedballs of some edible plants that grow on the martian surface.
making plow farming illegal in favour of seedball method,
plowing and chemicals reduces soil quality and fertility,
and moving people out of the cities into forest garden communities.

yes, we can sustain a happy populace.
but it will be on at least two planets,
with some major changes to where people live,
and how people get food (growing their own in their forest garden social village).

this would be like any normal planet does things in most galaxies I've visited.
very stable.
city like infrastructures usually only form around large temples or educational institutions,
with people drifting back into the fur (forest) of the planet once they have learned what they desired to,
living in a jewel (city) always be harder (slippery and hard) than living in fur where life be abundant.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by lowki]

[edit on 15-9-2009 by lowki]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

It takes a psychic to come up with those possibilities...?

I must be psychic!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

It takes a psychic to come up with those possibilities...?

I must be psychic!

It's only natural that you be so.

Imagination be a natural.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I am connected to the racial/collective unconscious and what I see out there in the spirit realm is the NWO broadcasting this 'vision' of upcoming events as powerfully as they can, so anyone with any kind of sensitivity to that level of awareness will be picking up on it. They are hoping that they can make enough of us believe it that we will help manifest it for them. I prefer not to.
And of course, I would suggest none of you all do either. It is all fear tactics, and manipulation.

In the racial unconscious though, there are quite a few different 'futures' and that one of theirs isn't the strongest one, by any means. The one I see most likely to happen is that the NWO will try to make a LOT of catastrophes happen, but most will fizzle out, just like their latest attempt at the plague, the swine flu. (We humans then go on to make full enlightenment, which involves the physical as well as spiritual level, and all of this stuff becomes a non-issue.)

They so want to be able to declare martial law and get our guns away from us, so they can put us in FEMA camps and, as you note, either kill us or use us as slaves.

They are up against a wall here. They made a contract with our overarching sentience (of humanity), way back when they first got here 325,000 or so years ago. If they could enslave us (the greys promised them ownership of us as part of the payment for getting us out of their hair [if they had any]), then no karma would be due for what it took to do so. If, however. they failed, ALL of that karma will be coming due after 2012 when the contract ends, plus they would have to go back and do it again.

So, oh yes, they are quite desperate. They only have a couple of years, and they aren't even close to the 80% enslaved that they need. Actually I am seeing that all those revelations/end times prophecies aren't really for most of us. They are only for the Jue-sah/NWO bunch. It is their tribulation, not ours!

There will be some rough patches, but if you manifest safety for yourself and your loved ones, you should come thru it just fine.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
This world now is like a dying phoenix..

Before it can be reborn as a young, strong and beautiful bird,
it has to first burn down into ashes in a great fiery blaze. This
is what will happen to Earth, it will burn down into ashes, but
from the ashes, a new world will emerge, better than the old
one. This is not the end, it is a new beginning..

Terrible things will happen to cause our world to burn down,
but don't look at these events as negative, look at them as
necessary, because without them our world cannot be rebuild.

As the world collapses and you see your death approaching,
listen to beautiful music, and know that you will be carried up
into a heavenly paradise upon your death. I've seen it with my
own eyes during astral projections, it is beautiful..

Fear not your death, your soul is immortal, the spirit world is
beautiful, the realm called Heaven is your reward for choosing
the Light and not the darkness.

[edit on (15/4/09) by Wehali]

Oh for pity sake. Cut with all the high drama. WE have a choice as to how this goes down by how WE choose to believe. WE don't have to burn our world to a frazzle, like the NWO wants us to, just because that is one possibility.

There are quite a few other possiblities, and like I say, this one isn't even the strongest, by any means.

All you need do is see yourself and your loved ones safe thru whatever is happening, as a starting point, and then rise up, spirit wise, and feel your connection to all the other people who are manifesting safety for themselves and loved ones too. Sorta like psychically reaching out and grabbing on to their arms as they grab on to yours. The more poeple doing that, the less damage will occur, and the more likely the plans of the NWO fail.

And ALL Of this crap is the NWO's doing. Just remember, it is way much easier to enslave 1 million people than 6 billion.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Antichrist

I was hoping you could tell me why I am the Antichrist. ;[> Can you check? Do you need something from me to confirm with your source?

Hum.. I hope you are Washington --DC, not my state! *lol* And how have you decided that you are the anti-christ? A vision, a gut level 'knowingness', an angel/demon appearing out of nowhere and telling you??

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This is a good a thread as any to say something I been thinking for a while. A lot of people have had a lot of doom and gloom lately in the world. People think we are headed to some horrible armageddon. I think people need to see that actually this era of time is one of the better times in human history. How so? Lets just look back to WW2. Since WW2 ended there have been less wars on the Earth in all it's history. Europe which was full of communist country's and dictators has for the most party been liberated and have freedoms and rights they never had before. China has a rising middle class and is giving it's people more rights same with India. Those are the 2 largest country's in the world and the division between rich and poor is being reduced daily. When I was young there was no care about dieting or the environment. People are taking better care of their health now. All cans were those spray kind there was no reduction on car emissions very few products were recyclable. There was also a lot less charity to the worlds most poor areas. The environment needs a lot of work poverty, dictators, unjust governments, and religious suppression is still very strong in the middle east and asian areas but things are getting better world wide not worse. Probably in my life time we'll see China and India be the new world leaders and become democracy's, maybe we'll even save the environment. The Earth has always had turmoil and always had problems, this won't change it does not mean the end of times unless human beings give in to despair hate and destruction. Hope is only lost when you give up that is a pure truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join