It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why i cry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i guess i see my fellow brothers and sisters in this way and this song means alot to me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look at the thread titles.. why? why do we ask

god? aliens?

What the hell is going on here??? why do we ask all the questions we do.

Take a moment to step back from your ego.. and look at the topics they may not be right to you may not make sens may not be interesting.

Someone or Something put US ALL here.

and you wonder why the world is in a mess..

why are we so dissjointed as a race? ://

When will the REAL change come

[edit on 13-4-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
hey there!
We are searching for answers because we are not content with all the crap given to us.
We are searching for alternatives because we know our societies are failing us and the planet; we are searching because those that have held the balance of power have lied to us for so long!!!

Now please don't bother giving some religious soul saving (destroying) crap that we are all about to be saved by YOUR idea of God-Head.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
i agree mate..

Im not a god basher or an alien lover.. i just dont get what is up with humanity

why are we in this mess??? no one can answer it other than conjection..

the part that scares me more we keep asking and we dont even know why we are?

ask yourself... why are we on ats? why do we question our very life?? something VERY VERY WRONG is happening..

i dont know what but its upsetting

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I wish something could cheer you up!
There was a young man from..... well maybe not a tasteless lymric, but hey, happiness, like all human emotions is only fleeting.
The great thing about being Human is our ability to endure. contentment, as opposed to happiness is the middle path. The acceptance of things; weather good or bad!
My advice is dont take the weight of this world on your shoulders. And yes; any thinking person feels it too. Sometimes its easier to change your own perceptions of the world, than hope for the world to change itself.
Chin-up man!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
i get what ur saying.. this aint ment to be a doom n gloom kinda thread more so a reflective one about everyone no matter wat we post how we feel what take we have on life..

im just upset at how the hell we got here i guess :/ so many bloody questions you know.. we see so many crappy things and we all ask our own questions..

it just makes me feel like ___ inside

thanks tho and i do keep my chin up but i guess today aint that day matey

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
How did we get to where we are now??

Dude...sometimes I think that we've just inherited the crappy rundown car we're driving now. With its rust spots, its dodgy wiring, its low compression on 2 cylinders and crunchy gearbox.

Though I guess we can continue to drive it around, getting from a-to-b with a cloud of exhaust fumes and a rising of our blood pressure for as long as we can until it finally pops a head-gasket, overheats and grinds to a halt...or we could have a go at fixing up what we can fix.

Even if its as simple as rewiring the aerial so the stereo gets more than the Oldies Channel.

Who knows...there may well be someone here who is a mechanic, and they might be able to even rebuild the whole motor. Another may be a transmission expert and be able to rebuild the gearbox. Another a panelbeater who may be able to take out the rust, weld in some new plates, sand it all back and blow it all over with a new coat of paint...

...but that - unless we individually possess ALL the skills held by Panelbeaters, Mechanics, Auto-electricians, Transmission experts, Upholsterers, Painters, Wheel/Tyre Experts - then the restoration is something that will take a collective effort...

....firstly a collective effort to accept that the old girl still has some life left in her and worth the time and effort to restore...and secondly the motivation to band together to pitch in and do it.

Sorry for the automotive analogies...I'm currently rebuilding/restoring a car in my own garage at present...

Peace.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
lol alien

gahh!! i wrote a post an all i got was lol alien :/ meh

in short i loved the car thing

and thanks for cheerig me up

life aint all bad but we need to fix the mess we are in .

we need to trust each other more

and thanks for posting on waht is only my ow thoughts kinda thing

[edit on 14-4-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

The analogy alien used is quite fitting and outlines the basic problem and the basic solution; start with yourself and change,mate, your attitude,outlook, point of veiw;be positive and realize that all the answers to all things do come from within.

Positive breeds more positive and like a snowball will gain momentum and will affect all around you; so smile a lot, be happy, do what you can to help even if it is some minor thing; each act of positivity will make a change and we all together change change and heal our people and our world.

Spread the word,mate, and start the snowball rolling downhill.

seeker

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The real change can only come when we all put away our petty differences and stand together as one human race. Until then wars will come and go and hate will remain. It seems we're just an experiment of putting different races together on one globe to see if they can come together as one. I try to think positive about all of us but then certain tragedies and crime makes me wonder if we'll ever make it to that real change. If and when we do make it just imagine what we could accomplish as one human race working together.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't get why people can't just get along and be happy.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
symmetric i came here to see if i could get a better idea of who you are and where your coming from in our sometimes not so friendly encounters. What i found is that we aren't so different. perhaps different opinions but we ARE seeking the same things. I joined this sight because i could no longer just sit around with all these thoughts and opinions and questions stuck in my head. While we may not agree with one anothers opinions hell we may not even like each other but we both want answers need them even. So while we may be at odds please dont take that as a lack of respect. In our search for the whys and the hows and the truth we are brothers.

CW

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
cw thanks for that post man it means alot..

for me i guess its not what we differ on in a way but the very thing that binds us all.

this question of why is what i want to show other is our very bond for us all for life for everything i guess :/

being right and wrong can only come from the very question that was asked.

is that not our problem as humans? the question? not the answers?

i dont hate anyone infact all humans are my sisters and brothers and i know that sound silly to many..

but look at our world
we can do so much more if we just listen to each other listen to the question we all ask
not who is right or wrong..

your post ment alot and im sorry if i did offend you with my comments in another thread but please understand i was trying to just say we are in this together and the observer will always be us coz thats the burning question that each of us has..

why

:/

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
cw thanks for that post man it means alot..

for me i guess its not what we differ on in a way but the very thing that binds us all.

this question of why is what i want to show other is our very bond for us all for life for everything i guess :/

being right and wrong can only come from the very question that was asked.

is that not our problem as humans? the question? not the answers?

that is presicely the problem for us as humans it reminds me of what the computer Deep Thought (from the hitchikers guide) says when asked about the meaning of life.

When asked this question deep thought responds the answer to life the universe and everything is 42.

The Magatheans then respond by saying thats not the answer that cant be right. We asked for the answer to life the universe and everything.

to which deep thought replies "That is not the question, and only when you understand the ultimate question will the answer make any sence."

So that is the dilema. . . we just dont know what questions to ask or even how to ask the questions we think we no

so heres to 42 cheers

CW

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I've found it an interesting concept that some have spoken about a subjective link in human thinking-think of Blue Tooth on your mobile phone.
For example, the observation of human reaction between peoplw in a riot situation. Ive seen aerial footage of such a spectacle in a city in Europe.
I found it most interesting when you watch how the core of the disturbance seems to be almost transmitted to new individuals surrounding the situation. One moment they are calm, as the core moves closer, they become exited into the frenzy of the skirmish.
my point is that its funny how a small push can subconsciously make people react in such a way of pack-mentality.
I think way can maybe apply this to world views etc. The media circulates ideas into the populace- and then watches the carnage ensue.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

I agree 100% with you about the media.. something is not right and we are being used our very soul is being raped

yeah i am bothered about us all.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I often wonder what would become of "the powers that be", if all people chose to boycott the purchase of :Newspapers, Watching of T.V. news programs (T.V. altogether), listening if talk-back radio & radio in general; in-fact: the boycott of all News related items and "services"- for the period of just 2 months.
I am quite sure that Government etc would either 1) S--T themselves, or 2) S--T themselves, then mow us all down: get rid of whomever they desire without any recourse!
In this scenario, I think Humanity has more if a chance of "live and let live", with it. It would be nice to see what would happen though.
What if we used only internet as news (for example; forums like this)?
But alas, I'm sure the spin-doctors would only find more sophisticated means of creating hysteria.

top topics

join