It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Prince William you see today a fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I just got that feeling that the Prince William you see on TV, etc.. today is nothing but a fake, and the REAL Prince William is here, and have always been here in the USA - u know undercover...

After looking over some stuff - the Prince William Mentioned is TOO nice to be one of them, and of course does NOT act like them, esp. for being raised rich...

So I wonder if this is true - what does the REAL Prince William look like...

So what do you think?
- Hey! someone has to start a new conspiracy theory as the current ones are getting too old, and crusty...., but I do base this on many things as what I feel, and common sense, and of course things just don't seem right for someone being raised rich all their life...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Prince William reminds me of Princess Diana and not only in looks but in fierce Grace and ways. He is a charming fellow from what I can tell across the pond and nothing strikes me as suspicious about him.

Now Harry on the other wing is quite vivacious for a young Princey guy and it seems to me that he wants to prove himself worthy of the family or worlds attention. I find this highly uneccessary for royalty but it's likely that he will be this way because of Princess Dianas death.

Hope for the best in either case though.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I don't think the real William or Harry are living incognito in the US, while fake counterparts walk around living their lives. I simply do not see what the puropose would be for such actions, and Diana's sons are priveledged boys, if they wish to visit the US they may do so without the cloak and dagger act, they have security. I don't mean to sound mean, but I think you could have come up with a better conspiracy to ponder, since the other topics are old and crusty to you because this one is just silly IMO.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
prince william? ya that's me

in all seriousness. Who knows. I mean it's possible. A lot of "Royal" blood lines made it to the Americas as far back as the Mayflower...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I can pretty much guarentee 100% that the Will you see on TV is the real Will, although I can't provide any sources you will just have to trust my knowledge (why should you?).
Also, if you notice, most young rich kids in the UK are very much like Will. Down to earth, almost cool but a bit geeky and well educated with maybe not as much common sense as a builder. It's just what the rich kids in UK are like.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
the idea of look a likes acting for famous people is one well worth a HUGE thead debate. there was talk of a famous actor [that YOU ALL will have heard of] now being a fake. can you guess who?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Great thread...it is meant to be humerous ???

I have heard that Lord Mandleson of the 18 word tittle is living in hades while his look alike the devil is now pulling PM Browns strings .

Whaever anyone thinks about or questions who the royals really are those two lads are bona fide and have their mothers genes.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The bigger question is why no ever mentions the fact that prince harry looks the spit of James hewitt, who had an affair with Diana many years ago.

JH was meant to be a bit of a player in his younger days just like harry is now. And where did Harry's ginger hair come from? If you look at wills and Charles' bonce they're both thinning rapidly, while harry as a good full thick head of (ginger) hair.

Hewitt is most certainly Harry's dad.

They are still just a bunch of parasitic inbreds in my opinion though!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Oh, i think its him. No question about it. I've watched closely from his birth through the years and i dont see anything peculiar.

What i question is, WHY is he looking to move to Malibu???? I think thats a little weird. They made it sound like it would be a permanent thing.

About Harry, i question why he came to ground zero recently to pay his respects???

Dont get me wrong, i think the dead deserve respect--- but i saw it more as a move to cover the cover up even more.

Just my opinion.

top topics

join