It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eleven dimensions, Heaven and Hell...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If only four dimensions are required to build a Universe, (Time now being considered a dimension) and you have Eleven dimensions to work with...are you required to leave out these other dimensions? Isn't it at all possible that Heaven and/or Hell are the Seven-dimensional counterparts to this Universe? Maybe I shouldn't say "counterparts" since it seems they can see us, but we can't see them.

Even more interesting, is taking this line of thought and acknowledging the existance of an Eleven-dimensional God. How else could one rule over Heaven and Earth?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
What I can't confirm, because I haven't seen it for myself yet (except for the dimension right above this one, which I have been in during OOBE's). Is that there in life in all different forms and states, and most in ways that we can't even begin to imagine, in the higher dimensions.
And also, experienced astral projectors say that you lose your individuality (become one with the source) once you reach in the highest dimensions (or densities as some call them).

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well. everything is possible. But I think if your god was an all powerful being, he wouldn't be in a 'universal' dimension so to speak.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
came from the idea of dimension 11.
It is the only way one could exist and be all knowing all the time. It would be the ultimate in awareness.
I think the omnipresence of god, is in you. It IS you. It is the 11th dimentional self.

I got this thru meditation ( or just bein delusional), So I dont ask me to explain it too well.
I also think that because energy cannot be created nor destroyed, there is no death, just transmutation.
All energy will equal the same amount all the time, always.
paranoramal activity, is just natural chaos which is the energy web changing to always equal 1, even when human beings try to mess that up

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
This should do it...

The original "particle" used to create this universe may well have been Eleven to Sixteen-dimensional, meaning that anything and everything's existance was so sophisticated, that it basically existed everywhere, at all times, and in all alternate forms (alternate universes) It only makes sense that life also existed there. Why shouldn't man and animal be the four dimensional counterparts to angels or demons? Also, keep in mind, that according to most clerics, the vast majority of angels don't know what God looks like either. What if he is the ultimate culmination of Earth, Heaven, and Hell...along with whatever dimensions were left over?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Okay, after re-reading that last post...I'm almost ashamed!

Let's try this again...

If the "Big Bang" particle was Eleven to Sixteen-dimensional...and alive...THAT might explain a few things.

A. That this universe is, in fact, life-friendly

B. It Explains the notion of an "all-knowing, all-seeing" God

C. It explains why we're so damn willing to draw similarities between "there" and "here".

It explains how Good and Evil can exist anywhere, even in Heaven. (remember The Fall of Satan and where it happened?)

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'm not so sure...depending on whether or not a "Superdimension" (an excellent coinage, I might add) encompassed these dimensions also, which I think that would. In that case, God could be omnipotent, or at the very least omnipresent...and still be "personal", ya know?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
LOL What this place needs is a gallery, so people who remote view (or channel, or meditate) can submit sketches of what they channel. That might help a lot!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
It's interesting to see how people try to combine superstring theory (M theory), relativity theory and biblical prophecies; it is called pseudo science in other words.

It is still under doubt how many dimensions actually are. Are these theories like e.g. superstring are based on mathematical models and except them there isn�t any proof that they are right.

Btw, why aren�t you using torsion fields to prove existence of the God et cetera?

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Agnis]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
this post is probably the best Ive encounter yet...Ive never thought of the original big bang particle as being "alive"...thats a "out of the box" theory...keep going guys!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If you read the Book of Genesis, there is mentioned twice, a substance called Fermament. Fermament is a Latin word for Land...BUT...the Hebrew word (which I can't pronounce, much less write) literally translates into Expanse. REreading Genesis, I could easily translate it into God breaking down his home particle to create a whole multitude of universes. The most interesting part of it all is....what if there was more than one particle?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I actually came up with this when I found a "truely out of the box" website (I don't think I'm aloud to post the link...I gotta check) which explained Ten-dimensional space using the Hebrew Tree of Life.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Why not, indeed?! Personally, I find this universe perfect for accepting the existance of God...if not proving the existance thereof. But that's just me, I guess.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
"Who but the artist, sees the Mona Lisa in a paint pallet and brush?"

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
God is in all dimensions and in all univerese. He created it.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hey, someone help me with the Math.

If you only had Sixteen dimensions(that being the highest number Mathematicians can verify), and wanted to use them ALL to create as many four-dimensional Universes as possible...how many could you make?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint
LOL What this place needs is a gallery, so people who remote view (or channel, or meditate) can submit sketches of what they channel. That might help a lot!

Yeah man right on! Im going to have to meditate on the subject of "the beginning". Ill try really hard, but I might crap myself because I think it would take too much concentration
11-16D is some heavy #.

BTW that post which began, Oh yeah that makes sense was too funny!
cause you didnt go back and edit, you just responded to yourself. Youre alright dude

So Im gonna start an astral experience journal. Ive been trying to remote view, and its working--well sorta, ..well actually, Im probably just imagining things.
But Ill log it anyway..so in the end I might have something orrrrrrrrrrrrr Ill just end up with a bunch of log

--Kristine

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Frannkly, it makes perfect sense to try channeling for answers to this. At first, I figured they could see us, but we couldn't see them.

Then I thought about it...why not? It's like the Flatlander (two dimensional creature) who met a Sphere(three dimensional). No matter HOW the Sphere tried, the Flatlander saw it in only two dimensions....but he DID see it!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There is only three dimensions... the X axis, the Y axis, and the Z axis. XY, ZY, or XZ creates a flat surface, and when you throw in the last axis, it creates depth. no matter where you draw a line, or place a point, that points coordinates will always be in a combination of the X, Y, and Z axis's. Time is not another dimension, time is the measurement of movement through three dimensional space.

There is only three dimensions with time being a measurement WITHIN the three dimensional space.

If anyone can prove this wrong, or set me straight, then i would love to hear your responses. This is always how i have thought of the dimensions...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demonic Aura
There is only three dimensions... the X axis, the Y axis, and the Z axis. XY, ZY, or XZ creates a flat surface, and when you throw in the last axis, it creates depth. no matter where you draw a line, or place a point, that points coordinates will always be in a combination of the X, Y, and Z axis's. Time is not another dimension, time is the measurement of movement through three dimensional space.

There is only three dimensions with time being a measurement WITHIN the three dimensional space.

If anyone can prove this wrong, or set me straight, then i would love to hear your responses. This is always how i have thought of the dimensions...

This is a site on the subject with visual representation

www.tesseract.pvt.k12.mn.us...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join