It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A danish scientist Niels Harrit, on nano-thermite in the WTC dust

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I apologize if this video has been posted before, but i could not find it. I know there was another big thread on this, but i start a new one since alot of ppl may not have seen this interview with subtitles.

Niels Harrit and 8 other scientists found nano-thermite in the dust from the World Trade Center.

He is interviewed on danish TV2 News. This is with english subtitles.

Danish interview with scientist Harrit (Eng. sub.)

[edit on 13-4-2009 by noroman]

[edit on 13-4-2009 by noroman]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I have 2 questions i would like to ask the investigators of 911...

How could the terrorists get up to 100 tons of this stuff into the towers, and building 7, without getting caught?

And how can a terrorist organisation, like Al-queda, produce such highly sofisticated stuff like nano-thermite, or where did they get it?

We are talking nano-technology here people...This kinda stuff are not produced "everywhere", like ordinary dynamite or thermite...

And has the MSM in the US reported this anywhere?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
S & F for you.

That Danish guy is awesome. He makes the case really well. What MSM would show this in the English-speaking world?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

I just cant belive the ignorance from the biggest MSM...This nano-thermite that has been proven by scientists, should be all over the news.
Its sad to see what the world has become...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What fabulous news, it is not a secret to the rest of the world that 9/11 was an "inside job", as this scientist said his paper has only been released for a short while, so the response may be minimal for now. I like when he proposed the 19 hyjackers as a "conspiracy theory". S&F

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It was indeed posted, in several ways. I am amazed that your post is still up and not moved to an allready existing thread. That's what happend to mine anyway.

I guess it's a matter of time, or a matter of who you are, if your post is moved or not.

Having said that, I am glad you posted it (too). In my opinion, this discovery can't be posted enough. It should be posted, again and again, untill it people are starting to look at these facts and DO SOMETHING ABOUT (WITH) IT!

Near 3000 americans lost their lives, not counting the countless innocent lives lost as a result of america's "war on terrorism". Sometimes I think that I shouldn't care anymore whether 9/11 was an inside job. Milions of americans don't seem to give a #, so why should I?

I guess I should just accept that the truth can NEVER come out, and justice will NEVER be served. Not in a country that kills it's own president(s)....

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I looked for this subtitled version here on ATS, couldnt find it...Anyway if its already posted, ok, but like you said, things like this cant be posted enough....Truth is too important.

I believe the truth will come out, but it will take a while...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
A danish scientist Niels Harrit, on nano-thermite in the WTC dust (english subtitles)

Niels Harrit and 8 other scientists found nano-thermite in the dust from the World Trade Center.

He is interviewed on danish TV2 News.

People can see a full transcript, news, forum and the video in high quality here:
agenda911.dk...

Another site in danish is encouraging people to stand forward demanding a new investigation here:
www.i11time.dk...

The full report from the scientists can be found here:
www.bentham-open.org.../2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

May the tyrants in government be condemned, imprisoned or even terminated for their crimes.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Please add your comments or opinions to one if these ongoing threads.

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center

Study claims 'highly engineered explosive' found in WTC rubble

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join