It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Letter To President Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your u2u's, comments, and ideas.I agree,we would need a writer(ATS) to write it.Any volunteers?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Tell that to the pope. Because according to him, Aliens are "Gods" children as well. hes already prepped the masses of Roman Catholics. Though when will Shepard Preacher Father Brother etc... Whomever prep you for the imminent First Contact with everyone else who hasn't witnessed them.

The Pope did say that. I don't believe the Catholics are an issue. I was talking about good old Joe American Christian who believes the earth is only 5000 years old. The aliens would obviously know how old the earth is and who created it, and if it wasn't the Christians God I can see them being a problem.

Picture this... The alien ships finally decide to make contact and land. They are greeted in the USA by 1000's of Christians with picket signs screaming "Stop the killing - down with stem cell research."

I don't think the governments ready to deal with that just yet.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Tell that to the pope. Because according to him, Aliens are "Gods" children as well. hes already prepped the masses of Roman Catholics. Though when will Shepard Preacher Father Brother etc... Whomever prep you for the imminent First Contact with everyone else who hasn't witnessed them.

The Pope did say that. I don't believe the Catholics are an issue. I was talking about good old Joe American Christian who believes the earth is only 5000 years old. The aliens would obviously know how old the earth is and who created it, and if it wasn't the Christians God I can see them being a problem.

Picture this... The alien ships finally decide to make contact and land. They are greeted in the USA by 1000's of Christians with picket signs screaming "Stop the killing - down with stem cell research."

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Wait a few more years be patient alot will happen the next few years,
let it take its natural route people are still climbing the Consciousness ladder and in a few years everything and more will be revealed alot of people are not ready for this and already through alot of movies they are trying to wake and prepare people subconsciously.You have to understand how we all are becoming more self aware and that soon our counsciousness will go off the scale shooting 90degrees up.I would believe this letter will not do much best chance of clarity on this (situation) would be to go directly to one of the council members of project earth.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo101

I hope you are right,I feel that that will happen.But I dont know,reality is usually a disappointment,you know?People say "what is the big deal of knowing about aliens?"..........I say it is the biggest deal ever,we will learn of great wonders,have a chance to mingle with our brothers and sisters of God from other worlds.We will learn our true nature and place in the cosmos.Take trips to the Pleiades cluster in hours,see unimaginable constructs of engineering,learn untold cultures.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Haha that sounds great my friend yes this reality is getting a bit old
for alot of us including me but still we exsperience joy in small things
soon enough you will have a big smile on your face and will be able to
do whatever you wish have a good one ( :

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

What makes you so certain of that?I have always had 'feelings' of a disclosure even,like 2004,etc.My fear is that I wont see aliens in my lifetime and that would be a great disappointment for me.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I support this letter because i've always wanted to hear the real truth and not some hoax or fake i want to know if there really are aliens or not

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Awesome! I agree one thing you didnt say was that people who
are bored could do astral traveling so long to find knowledge and have fun in the meantime

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memories
Awesome! I agree one thing you didnt say was that people who
are bored could do astral traveling so long to find knowledge and have fun in the meantime

Don't put astral traveling in the letter

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I made an account just to respond to this thread.. I'm really tired of certain people on earth thinking of us "normal" people as such childish stupid people in general. I'm really tired of the lies. Tired of all of this. It's TIME TO #ING CHANGE!!!!

I don't have much hope in this thread making any difference, but i'm just a small spark in a fire that slowly gets bigger the more sparks you add to it, you know? That's how change happens.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well, I really doubt the president knows anything.

The position of president is a joke, he's nothing more than a mere puppet.

He is certainly not the LEADER.

And IF he does know, he won't tell you or any of the world anything.

If he did, he'd be killed.

As much as I would like to support your letter, I fear it won't do us any good.

The only thing we can do is wait for contact; if ET's exist that is.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Dude im with you all the way we demand the truth but I heard that in 2020 they will tell us everything like roswell,JFK and the US conspiracies.(LOL 2020,if we were still here because of the so called 2012)Anyways you`re so right we demand the truth!WE ARE NOT IGNORANTS NO MORE

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

I hope you are right,I feel that that will happen.But I dont know,reality is usually a disappointment,you know?People say "what is the big deal of knowing about aliens?"..........I say it is the biggest deal ever,we will learn of great wonders,have a chance to mingle with our brothers and sisters of God from other worlds.We will learn our true nature and place in the cosmos.Take trips to the Pleiades cluster in hours,see unimaginable constructs of engineering,learn untold cultures.

Omfg, so thats what you think? Well, be prepared for disillusionment because the reality in which you "strongly believe" (subjective) is by far different from the objective reality. I have read your comment few times, it is so incredible to see such ignorant comment, that is "almost" sad to see.

Have you ever imagined that you could be wrong about aliens and space? That we could be totally wrong about the aliens nature? You have been conditionned by authors such sitchin, anton parks, the "whistleblowers" madness, griffith, etc. You really should stay open minded and stop believe like a fool in a limited reality.

My comment is that the alien reality is so different from our that we just cannot imagine the way they could react, act, live, think,... We are so conditionned, even open minded people on ats, that we can barely glimpse the hidden reality. And I think it is so depressing that a lot just couldnt accept it. So we got some believing they are gods favorite (sic), others that they are protected by aliens, some others that love/hate are real things and universe would be ruled by these (resic), and so on. No really, there is NO way human kind could survive knowing the truth, coz it is way too harsh for the weak minds we are. Plus, we are so brainweashed, that i dont see either how we could possibly long term survive.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by _damon: i tried to unbold but cannot, dunno why...]

[edit on 14-4-2009 by _damon]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
To anyone who it may interest - I just finished watching The Fifth Element, and the part at the end where leeloo is learning all about war and how much damage humans have done throughout the race's lifetime (people rising to power and conquering others for their own benefit, racism, torture, etc etc etc etc etc) , really hit a cord in me. What an epic scene, especially because EVERYONE can relate to it. We're living it.

Humanity is trash, and I would agree to never exist again if it meant all forms of evil were non-existent. The people in power of earth have a lot of "growing up" to do. I've never been more serious about a topic in my entire life.

Anyway, it's a great movie!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

Originally posted by jkrog08

Omfg, so thats what you think? Well, be prepared for disillusionment because the reality in which you "strongly believe" (subjective) is by far different from the objective reality. I have read your comment few times, it is so incredible to see such ignorant comment, that is "almost" sad to see.

Have you ever imagined that you could be wrong about aliens and space? That we could be totally wrong about the aliens nature? You have been conditionned by authors such sitchin, anton parks, the "whistleblowers" madness, griffith, etc. You really should stay open minded and stop believe like a fool in a limited reality.

My comment is that the alien reality is so different from our that we just cannot imagine the way they could react, act, live, think,... We are so conditionned, even open minded people on ats, that we can barely glimpse the hidden reality. And I think it is so depressing that a lot just couldnt accept it. So we got some believing they are gods favorite (sic), others that they are protected by aliens, some others that love/hate are real things and universe would be ruled by these (resic), and so on. No really, there is NO way human kind could survive knowing the truth, coz it is way too harsh for the weak minds we are. Plus, we are so brainweashed, that i dont see either how we could possibly long term survive.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by _damon: i tried to unbold but cannot, dunno why...]

[edit on 14-4-2009 by _damon]

Care to explain the truth, then? I can handle it.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugen1005
Dude im with you all the way we demand the truth but I heard that in 2020 they will tell us everything like roswell,JFK and the US conspiracies.(LOL 2020,if we were still here because of the so called 2012)Anyways you`re so right we demand the truth!WE ARE NOT IGNORANTS NO MORE

/facepalm

Sorry, I just had to quote this guy. I hope this site isn't becoming THAT popular, if you know what I mean.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by r00rk]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by r00rk

Originally posted by mugen1005

/facepalm

Sorry, I just had to quote this guy. I hope this site isn't becoming THAT popular, if you know what I mean.

I think I do. Welcome to the Asylum. It can often be a wonderful and tragic experience at the same time. I think you'll fit right in.

Remember, there is a diverse range in age and intelligence which makes for exciting content.

Regards....KK

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

But before wasn't he saying that they don't exist. I wouldn't be suprised if there is an underground facility under the vatican, that the E.T's live and work and frolkic. then dress up like the pope and make the countless puppets fall to their bidding. hmm.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wyleecoyote

hahaha. Oooh no not thousands of christians with picket signs. I'd better run before the next witch hunt. Or Spanish Inquisition. Their god knows that I would be screwed in both situations.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join