It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEY ATS!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
HI, My name is Harmony and i am really new to this way of life!! i have recently had some interesting awakenings and am interested in finding out what some of this means. I am a southern baptist with a lakota heritage. I recently started researching the lakota beliefs and have become very spritual. Since my knew awakenings I have had a 5 pointed star appear in my left hand and it connects all of my major lines. Any input would be more than welcome. I do have pics but I do not know how to post them as of yet. Any help with that too would be appreciated as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Welcome
Look around and jump right in to any of the millions of rich conversations going on right now.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
hello welcome to ATS!

Here is all the info you need about uploading a picture ...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, good to see new faces. Remember we have BTS as well, its up there at the top right hand corner of your screen. You can upload your pictures to the Video and Media Portal, link at the top left. All Three sites have the same log in!

We have TinWIKI as well! Great info for anyone!

Remember to follow the T & C.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hello! Welcome to the best alternative subject website on the internet!

I look forward to seeing your many contributions to ATS!

Jump right in, and try not to get to overwhelmed. There is alot to take in about this site!

Peace and love

GST

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I have a star in my right palm lines, too. And the quadrangle.

Cool stuff. Welcome! Have fun, use discretion, and enjoy.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Greetings my friend!

You will quickly find ATS to be filled with amazing subjects completely over-flowing with information, more than most can handle!

A note of caution, be very cautious to whom you invest energy into on this site. There are some who only serve to dis-empower and distort that lurk here more often than prefered. Your intuition will serve you well, especially if you have are very spiritually connected. Trust in that.

Be In Peace.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Welcome to ats

Spike

top topics

join