It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so i am going on a date wednesday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i met her on myspace. we went out once about 9 months ago but i was still hoping i would get back together with my wife and we never went out again. we have not talked since a few days after that and we just started talking again.
she is a pretty cool gal. into a lot of the same things as i am.

i'm a bit nervous cause i have not been on a date in forever...
gonna go get some sushi.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ah, just try to relax and enjoy it and you should do fine. I'm sure you already know that but I'll mention it just in case it's of any use.

Sushi sounds like a pretty nice idea...unless something goes horribly wrong, which I doubt. Have fun!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Remember, "You can't catch love with a net or a gun".

If it's meant to be, nothing you do will screw it up and if it's not meant to be nothing you can do will make it happen...Just be yourself.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Since your on ATS Im guessing youd rather talk of the weird and obscure before the pretty and pastel... I had to train myself to do it, but keep the conspiracy theory, NWO, zombie, faked moon landing and or of course Obama being a mutant robot- ampire who is also a buddhist talk to a low. Listen to her and relax.

Im just saying all this cause I had more times than I care to recall of me going grade - A nerd on girls that would have rather spoke of Idol.

So... just me throwing things out there :-)

Have fun and whatever you do, dont go getting the wasabi in your nose... and yes, again, speaking from experience on first dates.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thing fish

Nothin there to be nervous about babe.
I'm sure she'll love ya for who you are, so just relax and enjoy it.
And it's not like a first date cos you've been out with her before---have fun and stuff.
You're life is on the UP !!!------Yaay to thing fish

You're movin on up babe.

x

new topics

top topics

join