It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Drones have killed 687 Innocents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Two strikes carried out in 2006 had killed 98 civilians while three attacks conducted in 2007 had slain 66 Pakistanis, yet none of the wanted al-Qaeda or Taliban leaders could be hit by the Americans right on target. However, of the 50 drone attacks carried out between January 29, 2008 and April 8, 2009, 10 hit their targets and killed 14 wanted al-Qaeda operatives. Most of these attacks were carried out on the basis of intelligence believed to have been provided by the Pakistani and Afghan tribesmen who had been spying for the US-led allied forces stationed in Afghanistan.[\b]

Wonder if they even had spies in the first place, and if they did have spies as they claim, isn't that an invasion? This was not sanctioned or even wanted by Pakistani government. The US government is again, slaping around lower countries around and I wont be surprised until something goes down, becuase the US is going too far, once again. They are corrupt and need to be taken down.

For your information, I'm not an American and I wont answer any race or region related differences, cuz im only concerened about the innocents who are dying due to a failing government. A strong and large country doesn't carelessly slap around other much smaller countries, US is weak and pathetic and will not stand up to time. History shows that no country like that, ever lasts long.

If only the american government were slaped out of office and the people ask for a transformation and to have the government process start again from the start and build upon a way more strict and rigged system that will not tolerate any corruption or vile/corruptable and stupid people.

Only good people should be reconstructed in office and the election and all political jobs should be extremely riggid and hard to apply for.
The people can once again live in a domocracy, instead of total corruption. There really is no government right now, the're all loansharks and thieves. If I were elected, and if I had enough money to be comfortable I wouldn't ask for more and I'm concerned about my country, other countries and all the people. I'm

If you’ve ever wondered why so-called ‘human rights’ groups are treated with such scepticism (if not disdain) outside the US and EU, see this statement from a New York Times report on the drone attacks: “Marc Garlasco, a former military targeting official who now works for Human Rights Watch, the international advocacy group, said the drones had helped limit civilian casualties in Afghanistan and Iraq, where the Air Force uses them to attack people laying roadside bombs and to attack other insurgents.

pulsemedia.org...

We and even other 'smaller' countries and the whole world's civilians are being lied to by certain governments. The US government has too much power and they are only using it to control and gain a giant super power country that controls more than it needs too. The US is breeding violence to gain interests within its own corperation worldwide and thats crap and should not be allowed, its messing up other people, their respective countries, and its own people on their own soil.

Voting process is rigged...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for this post by this guy.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

US Drones have killed 687 Innocents

Wonder if they even had spies in the first place, and if they did have spies as they claim, isn't that an invasion? This was not sanctioned or even wanted by Pakistani government. The US government is again, slaping around lower countries around and I wont be surprised until something goes down, becuase the US is going too far, once again. They are corrupt and need to be taken down.

I have a hard time wrapping my head around 687 civilians killed in so few operations. How can *anyone* say this is necessary and justifiable and keep a straight face?? This is a warcrime, plain and simple.

The US government threatened the Pakis in the beginning of the War-of-Terror. They were told they could join the coalition of the bribed-n-threatened or they would be bombed back to the stone age. Sounds like this policy is just a continuation of the state-sponsored-terror Washington is famous for. This is especially ironic because of the 100K wired to the "hijackers" by the ISI prior to 9/11.

For your information, I'm not an American and I wont answer any race or region related differences, cuz im only concerened about the innocents who are dying due to a failing government. A strong and large country doesn't carelessly slap around other much smaller countries, US is weak and pathetic and will not stand up to time. History shows that no country like that, ever lasts long.

If only the american government were slaped out of office and the people ask for a transformation and to have the government process start again from the start and build upon a way more strict and rigged system that will not tolerate any corruption or vile/corruptable and stupid people.

We've lost control of our government. I am ashamed what they have become. They do not represent me at all.

It looks like the US might not be able to maintain the empire (along with their crimes and threats) for much longer as our economy is in freefall. Our politicians & corporations are stripping the assets of America before the fall. Maybe one day soon this unbelievable madness will stop......

new topics

join