It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Ancestors - build up to 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

www.instituteforculturalawareness.com...

spiritofmaat.com...

Thought some of you might enjoy this you tube clip. Next week sees a very important gathering of elders at Sedona.

Its just part of the beginning of a process which will bring us forward to 2012 in a positive light. Light will be shed on Ancient belief during this time.

There is much information that we will be told before 2012 that will banish all the negativity that is currently spread.

G

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Interesting vid.

I find it intriguing that the speaker about half way through was talking about the increase in earthquakes and natural disasters like this. I don't know about other people but I've noticed a huge increase in disasters, bad weather and stuff like that.

The earth is not how it was even 20 years ago when I was a child. There seem to be major problems with the stability of the planet that didn't occur back then.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

That is because we are but parasites residing upon a very misunderstood animal. While we can never truly destroy the Earth...it can definitely do us in whenever it wants...and perhaps it's letting us know that it's become irritated with us and our hoarding of resources and over-population.

Earth is not happy with us at all.

new topics

join