It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(SXWC) The next dimensional plane of existence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
SXWC

NYC
As the crowds of people began to pile out of the businesses and buildings you could see each one shielding their eyes with their elbows and hands.

L.A.
warm sunny sidewalk cafes where residents and tourists alike normally sit casually enjoying the view of the Hollywood hills, instead stood dazed and silent as the first UAp's appeared by the thousands in the western skies from the direction of Malibu Beach.

Kansas City
The skies blackened with stealth bombers racing in both east and west directions, their destinations unknown to the observers who covering their eyes peered out at the sight only to cover their ears from the deafening noise as the fighter pilots raced past at breakneck speeds.

Miami Beach
Surfers paddling in on waves instantly reaching heights of over 25 feet. Tourists and locals alike shielding their faces from the bright luminescent influx of ultraviolet rays threatening to scorch them into the immediate blowing sands.

Singapore
Fishermen making way to the docks without taking time to pull in the nets as the waves begin to smash into the sides of their boats and the fierce waters spill over capsizing many in route to the shore.

Tokyo
Small tremors turn quickly into rolling earthquakes as people run into the streets and tall skyscrapers begin to crumble.

Berlin
Tornadoes break out in the city and winds in excess of 100mph create straight line devastation for many of the structures.

Sidney
Massive stranding of both dolphins and whales as a red tide appears unexpectanantly tossing millions of small sea creatures upon the shore. Winds from the north turn to freezing temperatures and the skies fill with UAPs captivating onlookers with their brilliance against a burnt green sky.

London
People stepping out of their homes and offices to witness the splitting apart of the skies above, turning the once blue gray hues to those of fiery reds oranges and gold. Clouds moving in both north and south directions begin to form peaks as tornadoes set down in the middle of the city. The skies begin to fill with UAPs.

Paris
Looking to the skies as thousands of UAPs appear, suddenly a major 6.9 earthquake rolls through with shock waves that seems never ending.

Bolivia
Massive floodings and landslides occur instantly as rain begins to pour in record numbers.

Mexico city
UAPs cover the skies and people run out of their homes to take videos and pictures when all at once the ground begins to shake and a huge opening cracks open the ground and shoots straight through the edges of the city in all directions towards the center.

All news channels are televising the events unfolding worldwide. The frightened faces of the otherwise staunch looking newscasters attempting to comply with the teleprompters and their fast paced emergency broadcasts.

"Panic and mayhem has broken out in all of the major cities world wide and it is unknown at this time why the planet seems to be..."

"We now go live to NASA and the spokesperson for NASA is none other than Mr Richard Hoagland of Enterprise.com"

"If NASA had hired me 6 years ago there could have been something done to prevent the total collapse of the atmosphere, however today it is with the most grave news that I represent not only NASA but the entire planet as we watch with anticipation these events unfold which point to the final hours of the shifting of the earths axis."

Televisions and radios world wide are set to the following words by Rich...

"My colleagues and I have made the decission to ride this one out above ground rather than moving to the secure location 2,200 feet below in the designated site at Cheyenne Mountain. This reason is two fold the first being that all of the people we love are going to be above ground and vulnerable to the coming hours. And secondly I would die on the surface near the people I choose to be with rather than down in a bunker which I and my colleagues believe will become a death trap, a final resting place as the last and final shift occurs worldwide."

At this point all transmissions go silent as the last satellites go black.

Sitting silently and going within seems to be the only possibility to find any peace, any centeredness in the midst of the chaos. Strangely, it is the only way to calm oneself. Few make this discovery, this connection to the cosmic consciousness which seems to be driving the delivery of this shift into the next higher dimensional plane of existence.

To open ones eyes a strong overwhelming sense of vertigo happens, a blinding sense of the scenery flying past uncontrollably as the final moments prior to the shift begin. As if even your soul is being smashed sideways into the abyss, like being flung in the moments prior to sleep, shock and falling from the depths of your soul into an endless chasm of eternity.

Voices crying out in agony, arms stretching out for the hope of salvation. Unable to cling to anything on the material plane, nothing is stable and all fly with the sound of a million jets, explosions both near and far.

Like a child in its mothers womb at the point of a head on collision. Helpless and unable to grasp onto anything but the light within, the developed soul. No time to think, cast into the moment in its totality, its complete and pure energy.

As the final shift rips through all boundaries of the possible known, into and beyond the unknown and into the unknowable. The point where eternity penetrates time.

Like a newborn cast into the world, the strange exposed unfamiliar world, only silence, a defining silence, is this deafness? Is this death? Have I died, or have I crossed into some other dimension?

Looking about, seeing faces, new and different, they look on with curiosity.

Such peace, such beautiful tones, you can feel sound, smell this vibration of utter and complete beauty.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Beautifully written, this piece embodies concepts far beyond my comprehension. Your reach here exceeds my grasp. I think I may get the gist of it, but the nuances go way over my head. Maybe if I sit and ponder it for a while...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Wow, thankyou. I respect your writing skills so much and so this is quite the gift coming from you.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This really shows some talent.
How long did you work on this project?
Looking forward to more of your creations.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well, to be honest I wrote it in two segments... The first was about 3 paragraphs while the kids were driving me bonkers for some Easter candy the morning before...

Then the entire idea had to be scrapped after reading the best darn short story ever written on 2012... by you know who.

Finally exhausted and driven by too much coffee and family after the holiday, it was completed sort of like diving off a cliff too quickly to reach the bottom...

And btw where is your submission??? Cant wait to read if you do put one up.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
That was beautiful my friend, I enjoyed it quite immensely. S&F for you. I hope you do well in the contest.

wupy

[edit on 13-4-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Beautiful story, as you are always able to write amazing stories, where the reader feels the events!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
S&F for you my dear friend! I always love to read what you post
. Wouldnt it be so amazing if it was so serene and as simple as that? i hope i am alive to see it happen.. if anything of that magnitude ever did

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Cool story. The contest guidelines say to describe events world-wide, and your story accomplishes this wonderfully. I thought including Hoagland as a character was a nice touch as well.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatwoods

I am honored by your taking time to read the story flatwoods. I am one of your undying fans and cast my vote for your story to win this contest by the judges and popular vote...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Awe.....What can I say antar.

Beautifully written as expected.

S & F for you!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that took time to read my submission, all of the stories in this one were well worth the read...

I have to say now that the contest is over, I really do see the entire planet and all of it's inhabitants moving toward a higher dimensional realm at this time.

Although I do not claim to have all of the answers, this story speaks to a part of the truth in all reality which we will all eventually experience much as a mother goes through the pangs of birth and to the final outcome which will be available in ways we cannot imagine from this density.

Perhaps one day I will take time to elaborate on the next higher dimensional realms of existence.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hi antar,

Just wishing you the Best in the writing contest.

That (M) sign was McDonalds on the hwy 160. lol

Can't wait till the next contest. I love writing whether I win or

not.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wow... that was quite a sequence of cataclysmic events! The snapshots of various capitol cities in the throes of geo/meteorological change certainly is a nice beginning to the story. Readers are shown a planet in turmoil, its inhabitants shocked and seemingly unprepared.

Hoaglands plaintive lament, in which he turns his back on the false safety the elites have provided for themselves, repeats the popular theme of brave acceptance to the fates which this contest seems to have provoked.

The description of the shift to a higher plane of existence is well done, antar. The "vertigo" experienced before being "being flung in the moments prior to sleep" and then "unable to grasp onto anything but the light within" are powerful symbols. Ever-increasing, they transport the readers from common feelings we all personally know of and onward to a higher wisdom, a beautifully expressed vision of the soul.

A happy ending which leaves us to ponder on what the next level may be for us all.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What an honor to have you as my friend and soul companion masqua, I do see you as a light filled being of compassion and wisdom.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

And btw where is your submission??? Cant wait to read if you do put one up.

You know I have not thought about that. I just may. for fun.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Great method of cutting through the tedium of strorytelling by labelling each meaningful passage short and sweet.

Too many poets songwriters are put off story telling ,due to the tedious linkages.

Great read thanks.

new topics

top topics

join