It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devil Woman of Saudi Arabia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out this video of a woman who was apparently possessed by the spirit of a Muslim demon in Saudi Arabia. It almost looks like she has the head of a human and body of a lion? And it also speaks at the end asking for milk. This video creeps me out for some reason but as i cannot guarantee the authenticity of it i do remain skeptical but if anyone has any further insight as to its origin please do share!

Is anyone able to translate what they're all saying?

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Griffo515]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
That face will keep me up late tonight. Very creepy!

Having said that, the way her head is positioned on the end of the bed, she could easily be hiding her body on the side of the mattress while the animal body lies on top.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
That face will keep me up late tonight. Very creepy!

Having said that, the way her head is positioned on the end of the bed, she could easily be hiding her body on the side of the mattress while the animal body lies on top.

But what about the jittery twitch in what looks like its hind legs?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reminds me of a monty python skit.

Dressed in drag, fake animal body and twitching appentage.

The cage is a great prop to attempt a more realistic scene.

As if for the safety of observers.

I saw this footage long ago and still have trouble believing it's authenticity.

Much like the flying monkeys in "The Wizard Of Oz".

edit typo's

[edit on 12-4-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Complete hogwash, the woman is inside the platform, the cats head is behind her hair.
didnt the makeup and the dark eyeliner and lipstick clue you in?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There's more videos of that thing on youtube. I think Alora had the details of this video right, and the videos of it moving, you can tell its a dog with a mask placed over its head. When the thing is up walking around, it doesn't move its eyes or mouth anymore.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Why does the video go blue screen at the very end with the netting of the cage still visible?
Also: Youtube video available

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What language are they speaking? is it Arabic? I think if we can get a proper translation on what theyre saying it will reveal a lot more about the video.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is a really bad fake.
It seems to me just to be a joke of some kind. I honestly cant see
anything in there to convince me otherwise?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Yes, very Python!
All she needs is a pregnant woman popping out a baby and saying, "Oh, would you get that for me" and we'll be set....

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Looks fake, and not creepy, except for the last 5 seconds or so when it hisses and the eyes glance up at the people behind the cage.. that was disturbing.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ha, extremely fake. I feel sorry for the cat who had to be stuck like that while that dude, stuck his head from up under the table.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

I noticed the blue screen too.

And still being able to see the cage when the blue screen happens was really weird.

I don't know what the blue screen was but, it screams faked to me.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Unless I see it with my own eyes it's fake , I'd say an animatronic . Hmm...no wait, Now I see it , it appears the women is "inside" the bed , there's a hole cut in the bed where her head sticks out of , her long hair obscures the head of .. I guess it's a dog or cat.

But at lease the Saudis have a sense of humor....Oh.... unless they are breading millions of these devil women and their going ..meh...never mind.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Fake fake fake fake fake. LionWomenBBqLulzFtw.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

horrible fake

but the monty python thing is true. does anyone else want to sing a verse or two of "the lumberjack song"?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
you all seem to be experts so we wont discuss clandestine organ transplant experiments going on in foreign countries...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Fake or not that face scared the crap out of me. I saw it everytime I closed my eyes. Weird.

The video did strike me as fake. Fake but creepy!

top topics

join