It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Court Approves Pedophilia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

The article also does not say that he has not taken possesion of her.

I can't understand why the court would make him sign a pledge to abstain from having sex with her if he does not have possesion of her.

If the article is correct in what it says there are sexual acts (other than vaginal intercourse) that he may force upon her that are accepted by their law that will not be seen as breaking the law, that will still cause great damage to this little girl, both physical and emotional.

Edit to add; If the article is true it doesn't make a difference what source it's from. It's got nothing at all to do with Islam, it has to do with the disbicible act of, what amounts to, a ( i use the term loosely) man selling his 8 year old daughter into slavery !

[edit on 4/13/2009 by chise61]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

And what is your take on CNN reporter, Saudi Arabian Muslim, Mohammed Jamjoom? Is he a Zionist?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
hmmm how does the "ignore" option work when viewing an OP of someone you have on "ignore"?

I provided the main sourced cnn article link in the tail of the OP and provided the following in the commentary post:

This story has been getting coverage by most of the media. I picked this article for it's more colorful and accurate title, plus i found it interesting to note how this pro-israel news recycler made an attempt to stick it to Iran by starting off with a quote from Ayatollah Khomeini's fatwa about Quran 65.4

The story is all there. All he did was add a little spin to shift focus to Iran, which lead me to question the value of such motives as well as our relations with Israel and Saudis Arabia. Neither relationship is in our best interest or in the interest of humanity, so who's interests are being served?

I noticed that most posters here focus solely on the pedophilia, share their gut reaction and run away. To me the pedophilia is only one of many pieces to this puzzle... which some of you have had the attention span, strength and courage to look deeper into. As the old adage goes "Devil is in the details"... what we find in the fabric of this twisted tapestry of world conflicts is evidence that we are the co-conspirators/creators.

As for this thread containing mostly speculation, if you think that this man, who is almost six times her age, has only pure innocent intentions, you are in dire need of a walk outside your shell/bubble.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

And what is your take on CNN reporter, Saudi Arabian Muslim, Mohammed Jamjoom? Is he a Zionist?

How is one critiques view suddenly gospel for everyone else? That story was never referenced in the original post so you're point is moot.

All this inane, Islamophobic bashing is based on an extremely biased article.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

I do believe that there is a concept stated somewhere that at least suggests that a person is innocent until proven guilty...

I might be mistaken though... It could have just been a pipe dream expressed once by somebody with nothing better to do.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

Ok so there is no proof that the man has done anything to this child,yet.

That still does not change the fact that he accepted a child as payment of a debt, he is a disbicible person.

Would you still be so indifferent if the thread were about a mother who sold her daughter to a crack dealer to pay off her drug debt ?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

How is one critiques view suddenly gospel for everyone else? That story was never referenced in the original post so you're point is moot.

The cnn article
"Saudi judge refuses to annul 8-year-old's marriage" By Mohammed Jamjoom
is all there unaltered.

The Ayatollah Khomeini's fatwa about Quran 65.4 in relationship to the Prophet Muhammad's marriage to a 6yr old was used as an introduction to the cnn coverage. As i stated before i chose this article for it's title and it's peculiar slant in segway.

Originally posted by chise61
reply to post by grover

Would you still be so indifferent if the thread were about a mother who sold her daughter to a crack dealer to pay off her drug debt ?

I would have more issue with the government/religion approving this transaction.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

I think I have said quite clearly awhile back that I don't approve but then again its not up to me to approve one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
if they do this in Saudi Arabia, then they will legalize pedophilia in other countries as well. There is an article that I read that some idiots in Germany want to legalize pedophilia. I said, Hell no! Ain't nobody gonna be stroking my son. I'll kill a fool first.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheila947

Yes this is a sick and horrible tradition, and I will not back down on my voice of this being wrong. I don't care if its in America, or elsewhere, christian or other faith.

These men who do this to little children should be de-balled or worse, that child who is raped over and over again, will never have a normal life, she will be scarred forever, she had no voice in this.

Tell me do these children look like happy brides?

I had a look at the photos that you linked. They are all Indian and have no bearing on Arabs, Muslims or the Middle East.

The first photo is from the Daily Mail and you got it from there. You just have to right click the mouse and choose properties to get the link; i.dailymail.co.uk...

You know this but instead misrepresented the material to enforce you particular agenda. There are child brides in India and they are betrothed to child grooms. Once the ceremony is over, the children go back to their respective homes. There is n sex involved or molestation. A second ceremony is held when they get older. The reason this is done in some parts of India is to unite families, focus children to a future life and responsibilities and maintain social order.

The second photo relates to another Indian child in western style bridal wear. We do not know if she is playing or a page. Your assumptions of abuse and exploitation is mere speculations.

The final photo is of an Indian woman of low cast being prepared for her wedding. She is not a child but at least 17 years old. We do not know the age of her betrothed and your assertions of her state of mind is speculation. You got everything else wrong so how can we have confidence in your assertions of the bride's mood?

I bet you are the kind of person that flicks through the National Geographic and sneers at the photos of the 'natives' for being unAmerican and doing unAmerican things.

[edit on 023030p://pm3002 by masonwatcher]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
however in the interests of accuracy and understanding the problem, i have to correct the poster above.

it IS found in nature. male koalas will rape a baby koala (male or female) left in teh same enclosure with them if its unprotected by a mother. this happens from time to time in zoos when an animal escapes into the wrong enclosure or something. i know a zookeeper who can confirm it happens quite often. apparantly the male koalas cant recognize that the baby isnt a female cuz it lacks male scent glands or something.

it also happens in monkey communities. baby monkeys are often raped by males of the community. its been on a few animal documentaries.

so it might be instinct for a few sick people, but that doesnt excuse it.

if you sink to that level of sickness you desrve to die.

if you harm an innocent child becuase you cant control your sick instincts, or have no desire to control them, then you desrve to die.

Hmmm, i wouldn't say you deserve to DIE. after all, you didn't take their life.

but i do think you deserve to lose your freedom.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawk8414
There is an article that I read that some idiots in Germany want to legalize pedophilia.

There are a few politically savvy advocacy groups active in the wings, waiting for the right opportunity to slip their objectives in a bill. Note how deceiving some of the names and platforms are
:

Krumme 13 (Germany)

North American Man/Boy Love Association (USA)

Party for Neighbourly Love, Freedom, and Diversity (Netherlands)

Vereniging MARTIJN (Netherlands)

Dutch Society for Sexual Reform

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
what in the hell is going on? i can not fathom how this is allowed to happen. it's truly disgusting. i'm sorry but no God in any religion would condone this type of sick behavior.

and we wonder why the world is going down the tubes...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Yeah I would totally just take all of his property......
wait I thought women were property down there wouldn't that mean the guy could take his wife, or house, or etc.... Its wrong but if that's the case I'll give the child or die and I doubt he would take that option.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Do sick instincts count in the form of punishment for something a child didn't know was wrong cause then alot of people are dieing.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

You are incorrect. It is included in the article on the Lid blogspot as well as under related links to CNN on the original post. It's there twice in the original post. Perhaps you missed it while reading the referenced story that references the Mohammed Jamjoom report. Perhaps you never ventured to either link. That a Zionist blog chooses to use this story to their advantage does not negate the authenticity. Imagine those scoundrels using a report that fits their wider agenda? How imaginative!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

I have a big issue with a government that allows a transaction such as this.
However I have no authority to change what they do, and as I would not care for a foreign entity trying to tell America what it's laws should and should not be, i will not try and tell another country what it's laws should and should not be.

I do agree that we as a country should not do bussines with a country that condones such acts, but that also means that we shouldn't be doing bussiness with a lot of countries, not just a middle eastern country.

I would also take issue with a religion that condones this kind of behavior. But does the true religion endorse this behavior, or is it just a few extremists that are following an addendum put in place by a idiot ? As i understand it there are different variations of the Muslim religion, just as there are in the Christian and Jewish faiths.

I can't tell people how they should govern their country, nor can i tell them what their religious beliefs should be, i can merely voice my opinion.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

I'm not sure what you're looking for. The Qur'an is supposedly Allah speaking, and Allah direct followers to emulate the prophet Muhammed, in whom is a good example.

In order to learn anything about Muhammed, one must read the Hadith. It is in the Hadith that the things Muhammed did and said are documented. These were the companions of Muhammed.

Tabari VII:7 teaches that Muhammed married Aisha when she was six, and in May of 623 A.D, he consumated that marriage. He was somewhere around 53 when he married Aisha.

Aisha in Tabari IX:131 states that Muhammed consumated his marriage to Aisha when she was nine years old.

In Bukhari V9B86N98, "The prophet said, 'A virgin should not be married until she has given her consent.' 'Oh Apostle, how shall the virgin express her consent?' 'He said, 'By remaining silent."

Yeah, OK.

The words, teachings, and deeds of Muhammed are found in the Hadith.

Just a warning. This does shows Muhammed for exactly what he was.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Did I make any reference to Islam? Did I mention Islam in my post? No I did not, If you read my post, i stated ANY form of child marriage.

I personally don't care where child brides are from, they can be from American cults for all I care! Its all wrong.

And for your information, I am one of the most open minded people you will meet, I will give people the benfit of doubt.

Yes I googled those images, so what, should I post the articles that go with them? I will gladly do so.

So please before you flame me, realize I in no way pointed to any one culture or religion.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

I don't believe that i said that you approved of the forced marriage of an 8 year old girl, i believe what i said was that you seem very indifferent to what is being done to her.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join