It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Court Approves Pedophilia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
First of all I have to comment on the pictures of the baby brides. I have to admit those images brought tears to my eyes, I cannot imagine seeing my child so afraid and sanctioning it. Also I noticed in the last image not one of the women looked the least bit joyful, perhaps they are well aware of what that little girl is facing.

To me this is more about the way societies have ALWAYS devalued women..females. Being from a so called Judeo-Christian society I am not well versed in the beliefs of others, but right from the pages of the so called holy bible we see women devalued. It is acceptable to beat your wife and your female slaves. The Israelites even had rules about how to treat the newly captured female slaves. It would be the epitome of unfairness to lay this behavior solely at the feet of Islam or the Saudi government. Please remember this is ONE story that managed to hit the MSM, one of likely thousands or more of these sort of things.

This sort of thing will only change when people start to see women as equals not as a lesser sort of human. It is nothing new in this crappy male dominated society with its male gods to devalue and oppress women and use them as currency. It requires a complete change of thought.

Interesting though how the US of hypocrisy reigned down hell on the Taliban and their oppression of women and continue to buddy up with the Saudi people. Saudi Arabia from the reading I have done is far worse in their treatment of women...but of course we have those loving ties with their oil. I guess Obama will just suck it up and follow the status quo. I wonder how he would feel if this happened to one of his beautiful daughters!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
ok well firstly i'd like to point out that the Fox News video someone posted above is a complete joke.

Anyhow, this is really bad. It almost seems like some parts of the muslim world leaders are trying to make islam look worse to the planet.

I remember when islam was the fastest growing religion, and so fast it became one of the most hated. Is that a conspiracy perhaps?
Did elites get scared? Did they have to put media propoganda alongside with muslim puppet elites to do their bidding?

I guarantee you this man wanting to sell his daughter is from a village, and this happens in every country in villages, from India to China to Japan to muslim countries to the african continent.

Let's not forget the christian ranch practicing polygamy with minors.

Conspiracy it is Not Islam is still in the dark Ages it is still a barbaric and brutal religion that abdicates such disgusting practices. This does not surprise me coming out of the middle east. Perhaps some day these people will evolve past this! Yet they call every one else Infidels!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is just sick! That country is very disturbing! How can ANY judge approve this. It is just disgusting. I feel bad for that poor girl. Her own family obviously doesnt have any respect for her. They would rather settle debts than keep their child safe?! SICK!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
"the judge required the girl's husband to sign a pledge that he would not have sex with her until she reaches puberty."

Isn't that the opposite of approving pedophilia?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

Good post. More evidence of who we are indebted to.

Yes, the Bushes are known to have investments in Saudi oil and the Saudis in general. Why did we save Kuwait from Saddam? So that the Saudis wouldn't have to, the Saudis did not want to be seen as opposing another Muslim nation. The Saudis are cowards and the Bushes were in their pockets.

Consider too that Obama bowed to the king. Didn't this cause you a "WTF" moment? More proof that we have one party in this country. The public bickering and BS between the political parties is to distract us. And so Bush holds their hands, Obama bows. Who knows what acts they perform behind the closed tent flaps.

Aside from the sexual submission to the Saudis, realize that Obama has not shown his birth certificate. No big deal right? They didn't ask Bush to show his. But why wouldn't BO get that all behind him and shut up the far right? The reason is because there is deception there. It might show that he was in fact born in Kenya. That would negate his presidency. I don't however think that's the reason for not divulging. I think it states he was born a Muslim. If that's the case he has lived as a heretic and would become the greatest Islamic fundamentalist target in history (not that an American president isn't already a target). You might argue that his bowing to the king was a sign that he was a "closet" Muslim. There is no such thing allowed in their belief system. The bow was simply Barry's kissing up and showing submission to the Islamist agenda. If you don't believe this just read up on the current proliferation of Sharia law in the US.

Pedophilia is par for the course with these Stone Age scumbags. This story was likely advertised proudly to see who would speak out against this practice. Then to imagine that the other butt-clown approved of the sexual deviancy and helped define the ground rules, it's unbelievable. The nuance that was not shown in this report is that they do this with children of both sexes. The Muslims hate homosexuality but the laugh's on us when they have sex with little boys... you see they are not homosexuals! These horrible acts have very little to do with sex. These acts are to establish dominance over an adult population that if it were to wake up and grow a pair could overthrow the mullahs and Saudi royals. But pedophilia, public beheadings and such make cowards out of grown men.

Sharia law, coming to a country near you!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It's quite easy to overlook human rights abuses and a general corrupt and an extremely totalitarian system of government, when that government is the 3rd largest supplier of oil to your country.

And when the Oil Industry has many powerful partners and shareholders sitting in Congress and the Senate who are willing to go to any lengths to pass laws and approve actions just to see the share prices of ExxonMobil, Texaco or Saudi ARAMCO sky-rocket, lining their pockets with Saudi petrochemical dollars.

I've often maintained Saudi Arabia is an ally of the United States by NECESSITY, not common ideological ground or shared interests.

When they run out of oil, they'll turn into America's worst enemy overnight.

Wahhabism makes Sunni Extremists look like Altar boys. These people should be our enemies. Not Iran or Iraq or Afghanistan but the real state sponsor of terrorism in the Middle East and the real opponent of all things Western.

America placates these people with money, and aid, military toys and commercial development and yet still can't grasp the fact that the Saudis have never liked them nor never will.

They're simply using them. Right now Saudi Arabia enjoys the position of being untouchable via the protection they are afforded by having numerous American military bases on their soil and America's dedication to keeping their oil fields safe from harm, which was proven in the First Gulf War.

Even Israel couldn't, if they wanted to, touch Saudi Arabia. Precisely the reason why even though Saudi Arabia who gives more money to Hamas, Hezbollah, the PLO and PFLP in a month than Iran does in a year, is never referenced to Israel's condemnation of state sponsors of terrorism.

When a country holds more influence over the United States than the Jewish Lobby, you know they have America by the balls.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I
To take an amoral perspective on this ... it's just business.

According to the Official Story all the suspected 911 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. The Bin Laden's are from Saudi Arabia, but we can't find him. Maybe Saudi Arabia had something to do with 911?

Hey I, hope you don't mind my calling you I. You've really hit the nail on the head. The Saudis spawn all of these disgruntled teenagers that have no way of moving up in their own country. (The Saudis treat these pubescent punks the same way bigamist Mormon sects do. They cast them off.) And... these punks live in a country that loves public beheadings and the like and that puts the fear of Allah in them. Better to spout off in the western world, they're much more liberal. And so these Prodigal Sons of Arabia instead of heading to Vegas for hookers and booze (Yeah, some of them do that!) head to terrorist summer camps in Crapistan and wind up as our headaches. All because they didn't submit to daddy.

Further more, these screw-ups without a country couldn't complete a wet dream let alone the 9/11 attacks. They were just the fall guys and glad to take the credit as they've never accomplished a damn thing. The FBI’s 9/11 reports took these creeps from zeros to heroes.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
...and this is what's coming to Europe
- mainly because no-one is allowed to speak out against Islam. And yes, this kind of paedophilia IS linked to Islam. Mohammed engaged in similar deplorable acts.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
Even Israel couldn't, if they wanted to, touch Saudi Arabia. Precisely the reason why even though Saudi Arabia who gives more money to Hamas, Hezbollah, the PLO and PFLP in a month than Iran does in a year, is never referenced to Israel's condemnation of state sponsors of terrorism.

When a country holds more influence over the United States than the Jewish Lobby, you know they have America by the balls.

Bingo Godfather! Is there any wonder why Barry is sending bailout dollars to the Palestinians? What are there, 7 million Israellis? As opposed to nearly 1,700 million Muslims worldwide. And so the "squeaky wheel gets the oil" if you'll pardon the pun.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

And yes, this kind of paedophilia IS linked to Islam. Mohammed engaged in similar deplorable acts.

Not trying to play Devil's Advocate here but you can't look upon the social customs of people who lived 1,500 years ago with a modern, moral perspective.

Back then most people didn't live past 30. Women and men alike matured a lot faster than they do today.

A girl around the ages of 9 would have been equivalent to an 18 year old by our standards now.

This practice was not exclusive to Islam.

Everyone from the Romans, Egyptians, Persians, Byzantines, who were all present during the early days of Islam adopted similarly, questionable values we may find reprehensible today.

Roman Emperors married their cousins and considered men the unquestionable head of the household, having the power to kill or sell off his wife or children without any consequences.

The Egyptians frequently married their blood relatives like daughters or sisters, continuing a practice dated to the Ancient Egyptian era in BC times.

Persian Kings were known for having as many as 1,000 concubines whom they would share for one day day of the year, at a time.

The Greek-influenced Byzantines adopted the Ancient Greek pedarist practices of having homosexual relationships between young men and older boys, ultimately deriving from Ancient Sparta, where this was used to bond new recruits with battle-hardened veterans and pass down centuries of military warfare.

The world was a very, very different place back then.

Applying our modern, liberal, politically-correct attitudes to antiquity is just laughable.

I mean why stop at Islam? Why not claim Caesar committed war crimes against the Gauls or that Hannibal was a ruthless dictator?

It's clear people only latch onto this modernist perspective of ancient ways of life concerning Islam to further an Islamophobic agenda.

[edit on 13/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul Mohammed engaged in similar deplorable acts.

You're damn right Cythraul. It says so in their book of fairy tales and that makes it OK. When we accept that anyone's 2000 year-old fairy tales are the divine word of god this is what happens. Eventually we're "hoist by our own petard".

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The ignorance of your post is not much different in the ignorance you deplore in Islam.

Child marriages were common though out the world... including the west up until about a century ago without being construed as pedophilla.

Some of the reasons behind child marriage were among other things to cement alliances as in the case with Muhammad (and other than those child marriages there is no evidence Muhammad engaged in sex with his child brides... except in the minds of Islamaphobes) and to compensate for the high death rate during child birth.

Actual pedophilla is quite rare and I am in no means justifying it... just trying to point out the inaccruacies in this thread... but it is obvious from the knee jerk responses posted here that it is obvious the real intent of it is to smear Islam.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

Until she reaches puberty! Oh for ***** sake! Why are we doing business with these lowlife SOBs! Why is our CNC bowing to these pig eyed sacks of ****? This is so repulsive there are no words.

So, when the 'judge' says no sex, does he mean just the act of intercourse? Is the child being abused sexually in other ways?

The next time some of you folks are feeling all warm and fuzzy for a PC look at these barbarians think of this article!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

Not trying to play Devil's Advocate here but you can't look upon the social customs of people who lived 1,500 years ago with a modern, moral perspective.

Those are all historically sound facts Godfather. What we are doing though is attempting to hold people wanting to drag us back to the Stone Age to a more “modern, moral perspective”. This is likely impossible looking at the population advantage they hold. But a significant number of these people would break away if given the chance and I think that's clear. Other faiths are now being and have been challenged throughout history.

One example I think you missed in your list of ancient traditions is the current British monarchy. They continue with arranged marriages to distant relatives. Outwardly the British present themselves as modern in most aspects but isn't the entire premise of "royal blood" rather passé? Yet, they accept this. And our meek acceptance of this preposterous tradition in our close friends, the British, allows the Muslim world to point to the hypocrisy of it all.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I don't know if this helps any, but I thing that if the husband abuses the little girl too much the relatives can beat the snot out of him.

Or they can take the little girl back and consider the debt cancelled.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover

Actual pedophilla is quite rare and I am in no means justifying it... just trying to point out the inaccruacies in this thread... but it is obvious from the knee jerk responses posted here that it is obvious the real intent of it is to smear Islam.

If the Khomeini quote posted by the OP is factual then there is no need for anyone here to smear Islam as it does a fine job on it's own. Pedophilia isn't rare in the western world, what would make you think it is not going on in the Muslim world where it is permitted by their faith? We call it pedophilia and they call it child bride, is that the difference? What is their term for female circumcision? We call it suppresive mutilation they call it "Khitan". That makes all the difference in the world.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheila947
I would bet my right eye that most of the people in the world who voted on the "Age of consent", in bygone days were not women.

Back in the days of history when this practice was acceptable people did not live as long as we do now. Life spans were much shorter and I image that is why people married much earlier.

It just amazes me though why a man would prefer a bony, non-sexed little child over a soft, shapely woman who can learn how to please a man. To me this practice in this day and age is a legal cover for pedophilia.

Actually, I think the marriage at a young age is less to do with actually having nuptials at that age and more to do with psychological molding of the girl as she becomes a woman. Not that the former doesn't happen.

It's part and parcel of making the woman subservient to the master.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
LOl...wow..this is...ah..well shocking! Although not surprising considering most of the world does not practice our customs of leaving children to be children....still you can't help but be angered, especially as a father(i have 3)....shame we need oil SO bad that we even say hello to these 'people'

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

If the Khomeini quote posted by the OP is factual then there is no need for anyone here to smear Islam as it does a fine job on it's own.

You do realise Ayatollah Khomeini is long dead and since him, Iran has a had a series of progressively reformist leaders enter Office, the one exception being Ahmadinejad.

would make you think it is not going on in the Muslim world where it is permitted by their faith?

Correction: SAUDI ARABIA. Not the entire Muslim world.

This kind of literalist, strict interpretation of Islam is only happening in Wahhabist Saudi Arabia.

Every other Muslim state, save for Iran, has minimum ages for marriage ranging from 16-19 years of age just like the Western world.

What is their term for female circumcision? We call it suppresive mutilation they call it "Khitan".

Once again another uninformed opinion.

Female circumcision is an exclusively African practice (by both Muslims and non-Muslims in Sub-Saharan Africa). No Middle Eastern, Arab states have any reported occurrences of this.

It's about as foreign to them as it is to us in the West.

[edit on 13/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sheila947

Are those really brides? Are you sure they are not part of a wedding party?

My God I just don't know what to say. This is way beyond me, I knew sick people did this in private but for it to be legal at the age of some of those girls in that picture.

If we are good people we need to sacrifice all comforts lost by having a complete embargo on any country that practices these acts by permission of the state. This is beyond any terrorist threat.

This is like a nightmare. I swear I am about to jump on a plane and go find some of these bastards and take my ax to them like I was going through a wall of a structure fire. I hope for my families sake I don't get a run for a child abuse scene because I will end up in prison. I shouldn't even have come back to this thread, my blood pressure is out of control from this. Its making me want to vomit from so much bile in my stomach.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by LoneGunMan]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join