It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs leave physical traces

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If UFOs were only a figment of our imagination they would not leave physical traces...but they do.

There are at least somewhere between 3,500 and 5,000 UFO physical trace cases.

This UFO was witnessed by 200 people and left the following trace:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47417571ea8c.jpg[/atsimg]

Physical traces can be...

* unidentifiable artifacts and objects
* landing traces (depressed grass, soil, burned and broken vegetations, out-of-place-toxins, etc.)
* Scars, Marks, Wounds reported by Abductees
* Implants reported by Abductees
* Damage to physical objects caused by UFOs
* Parts of UFOs themselves (unknown metals, liquids, toxins)

The Tully Saucer Nest:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb1b7edf58c2.jpg[/atsimg]

This happened in 1966 in Australia and was again accompanied by plenty of witnesses and investigative scrutiny.

UFO Hits Wind Turbine

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1be034fd14c.jpg[/atsimg]

And yet another case with many witnesses.

List of Physical Trace Cases

Why this thread? Because on this website we read "there is no physical evidence" every day. So save this thread if you want and just link to it every time you read that statement.

Enough Said.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Eh, regarding that wind turbine in UK:

It wasn't ET 'wat done it

The slur on the driving/flying skills of all extra terrestrials was lifted today – first findings from the forensic examination of the damaged windmill bits are that it definitely wasn’t a collision of any kind. That lets the MOD off the hook too.

We’ve just had the interim report from ENERCON, the manufacturer of our wind turbines, and they say that they found ‘classic signs of fatigue failure’ in the ring of about 30 bolts, that usually hold the blades on.

Interestingly though they’ve ruled out material or other defect in the bolts themselves, judging that the bolt fatigue is more likely ‘effect’ than ’cause’ of the blade loss.

The attention has shifted now to the components on either side of the ring of bolts, the theory being that a failure somewhere else in the chain of components is at the root of things.

From the blog by Dale Vince. He is the founder of Ecotricity - the company that owns the windmill park.
zerocarbonista.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Just because someone says so does not mean its so. For the windmill affair to have been debunked they would have had to show another windmill with the same deficiency. The MOD is not off the hook. Especially when multiple witnesses say otherwise.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Actually, and please excuse my lazyness for not translating, I have several books and reports at home (but they're all in French) that mention physical traces. Maybe lazy, or just not willing to undergo the translation of known things...

Fact is, for those who ignore, that many, many UFO's have left traces on earth. Very often, those traces involve an odd ageing of vegetalia and/or burning, and at times places left with odd magnetic/thermal proprieties (like snow not staying, etc.)

As often is the case, it is easier for many to ignore, and easy for the many to not let it be known...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Well, it isn't excactly the first time a wind turbine has been destroyed by fatigue failure. There have been many studys and tests made to prevent this problem, here is just one of them:
www.ndt.net...

Many many more can be found by a Google search.

So I think the fatigue explanation makes more sense. Unless you can show me another wind turbine that have been destroyed by aliens.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Witness accounts from real people mean something to me. The neighbourhood witnessed mystery-lights flying around in the vicinity. That means more to me than some MOD-approved explanation.

Of course...it could be a simple tech-deficiency. Or not.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Dude there is a reason for all of that maybe some thing hit the turbine or maybe that land site was just pranksters doing no good.Im sure there are so many worldly things that can make that.I`m not so sure of that turbine though.I am located in the philippines not in europe so i dont know about that.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
There were people abducted?!Well that turns my post earlier.Toxins and liquids.....Hmmm...I`ve heard of this before it a type of alien.I think its the one who spits toxins in its sides of the neck and hips.And metal has been found in the place.....Most likely the aliens were running away maybe droped their thingsand broke it.Maybe a remote of some sort or a device that they droped.Another way is maybe while going to the ship bumped the spinny thing then maybe some parts droped.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The Lonnie Zamora Case

The video includes photos of the landing area where the legs of the craft had touched down and impressions in the earth (marked by stones where the investigators had encircled them for further reference). Parts of the nearby brush were described as having been burnt (burning at the time that Zamora witnessed them). The video features J. Allen Hynek, Rod Serling, Lonnie Zamora, his commanding officer and more!

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
‘classic signs of fatigue failure’

pfff.
if that was the case then the tip of the wing would have flown off via centrifugal force. not bend...
i love this excuse because it still keeps the real door wide open.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I think this is pretty good evidence too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same topic different threads.Still not debunked as far as i remember

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Personally i think those octopus lights were the sparks from the turbine as it broke. It makes sense when you think about it. If there were any other lights other than this, could you provide a link?

At the time i provided argument for why i thought this was due to the turbine itself, along with publicised faluts known to the manufacturer, which i posted in the main active thread on the topic.

If this is to be stated as a definate UFO incident and its traces then all others possibilties must be ruled out which in this case has not happened.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Here's a site about trace evidence from Ted Phillips who worked with Dr. J. Allen Hynek.

Over the past 38 years, specialized research into Close Encounters of the Second Kind has resulted in a wealth of reports in every major country of the world. CPTR files contain 3,189 trace/landing cases from 91 countries. I believe physical traces present us with the most direct approach to resolving the mystery of UFOs.

ufophysical.com...

[edit on 13-4-2009 by platosallegory]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
turbine this, turbine that...any comments on the 3000+ other cases?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It would be good if there was more detail on the list of the 'traces'

Many of them just say 'traces' and not describing what the trace was?

Is there a more detailed page we can look at? Includes photos of the scorching, human burn marks or trace element read outs etc.

I'm glad you posted this as the physical evidence is what counts at the end of the day.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
There's a bit of conflicting evidence regarding the Westall incident (First pic you posted)

Some say there was a burnt ring left from the UFO and others say the military burnt out the whole area later on.

See more about it in my sig

[edit on 13/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
I'm glad you posted this as the physical evidence is what counts at the end of the day.

Only for nuts-and-bolts type of brains. I think much of the UFO-phenomenon takes place on more subtle levels...

As for more detailed info...see Chadwickus post...

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
There are countless very interesting cases with physical traces; one that comes to mind is the Height 611 UFO crash (see my signature):

A very interesting case is the Roaring River incident, occurred in 1966:
not only there has been some physical interaction with the environment (a classic CE2) but there's even a photographic evidence; moreover, the case was investigated in first person by Hyneck, and the witness let Allen take the negatives to Northwestern University where it was examined & appeared to be normal in every respect.

On November 11, 1966 the three witnesses were deer hunting when, at 1000, they returned to their camp site. As they approached the area they saw a thin column of smoke rising from the camp location. They found the 12 x 18 ft tent destroyed along with all the equipment stored inside the tent.

The tent was smoldering but no flames or sparks were evident. Shoes and some records were still smoking. Aluminum tent poles were singed but not burnt, aluminum cots inside the tent were melted. The tent was under trees with very dry leaves, they were not damaged or singed, indicating a very concentrated path of heating.

One of the witnesses always carried a camera while hunting so he could photograph wildlife. As they stood in the smoldering remains he noticed a dead tree some distance away which was 15 ft tall, the top 12 inches was on fire. They heard a humming noise and saw an object rising from the valley floor beyond the tree. He raised the camera and was able to take two photographs of the device.

Full report: The Roaring river UFO incident

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/4cc9611e721f31d0.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/6ea1f20b11a93950.jpg[/atsimg]

The first photograph clearly displays the ascending object and the top of the burning tree at the lower right side. A cylindrical, tower-like structure is visible at the top rear section. This structure appears to have an opening at its top with a thin protuberance extending from the opening. The object was rapidly gaining altitude and speed as he rolled the filn to the next negative.

The object was in sight for about 20 seconds. The humming became more intense as the object gained speed. It was last seen 40 degrees above the horizon, moving rapidly into the distance. The object was aluminum in color and reflected the cloud diffused sunlight. They could see what appeared to be a dark band or rim around the center. The object was stable in flight. The three men paced the distance to the point of ascent, it was 300 ft. They estimated the diameter at 25 ft and the height at 8 ft. There were no visible traces at the point of ascent.

The two negatives with the UFO images were located at #’s 6 & 7 with hunting and camping negatives before and the three men at the camp site after. The clear image negative (#6) displays the object image with a length of 1/4. Dr. Hynek took the roll of negatives back to Northwestern University. They were checked at Northwestern by photographic experts and determined to be normal in exposure and appearance. The apparent size of the image is correct for an object 25 to 30 ft in diameter at a distance of 300 ft.

Full report: The Roaring river UFO incident

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ab290c589998d58a.jpg[/atsimg]
The tree showing the burning top section photographed after seeing the UFO

More about the story:
ufos.about.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.department47.com...

The Black Vault Entry
ufos.about.com...

Center for Physical Trace Research Article

[edit on 13/4/2009 by internos]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

An incident occured in Ethiopia in 1970. Dr Hynek received a report relating to the incident.

It happened during the morning in broad daylight with multiple witnesses. At 11:30am villagers were disturbed by a loud noise from the forest. The noise grew louder and louder before what was described as a red glowing ball screamed towards the village. It impacted and destroyed several houses as it flew past.

It traveled a further 150 yards before turning around and almost doubling back itself along the road. The asphalt on the road was melted and cracked by the heat...

Melted asphalt

The object returned once more, demolishing a stone wall and more houses before coming to halt outside the village.

Melted pot

This happened in a small town, Sela'i Da'iro in Ethiopia in the early 1970s.

At 11:30 a.m. in Saladare, Ethiopia a red glowing ball of fire swept through the village, destroying houses, uprooting trees, and melting asphalt. It seemed to hover in place and then back-tracked. It caused eight serious injuries and the death of a little girl. (Source: J. Allen Hynek & Jacque Vallee, The Edge of Reality: A Progress Report on Unidentified Flying Objects, p. 160)
Source

Other than the links provided earlier, the account of Saladare/ Sela'i Da'iro originated in Hynek and Vallee's book; The Edge of Reality: A Progress Report on Unidentified Flying Objects. In the book the incident is described...

This is one of the few documented cases where harm has been caused by something we must regard as a UFO. It was certainly flying, it was obviously an object, and it certainly was unidentified.

Hynek classed it as CE2

Close Encounters of the Second Kind are those in which, additionally, the UFO has some tangible effect on the environment, for example by leaving an imprint in the ground where it lands or by interfering with the normal functioning of a car engine

In summary, I think it's a very interesting case on several levels. It wouldn't be unusual for a village to be damaged in a war torn country. Possibly a missile? Dr Attal Makk's presence could well be in a humanitarian capacity. His name is absent online. This is understandable given he was there in 1970 and may have ended his career before the WWW took off.

An area that had been at war for ten years should include people that have no problem in identifying missiles or other ordnance. That Hynek and Vallee were satisfied with the accounts authenticity adds to its interest but it still seems inconclusive. Then again, they always do...

In the Ethiopian incident a young girl died and several people were injured, in this incident a security guard turns his weapon on a UFO and is blinded.

In Brazil, 1970 a security guard at the Barragem do Funil walked through the drizzly rain as he kept watch. At 9:45 he became aware of an object some distance away on the dam. As he approached, he noticed several windows with different color lights flickering from within.

Almiro became quite frightened, drew his revolver and fired at the object. Instantly he felt intense heat, he went numb and a prickly feeling of pins and needles took hole of him. He fell down, attempted to get up again and run. Still holding his gun, he took his whistle and started calling for help. He stated that after firing his first shot, the lights grew brighter and there was a noise. A blinding ray was emitted after he had fired his second shot from his double barrel.
Link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08d732229fe5.jpg[/atsimg] Letter relating to the elements of the incident.

Where the object had allegedly landed was a round, dry area on the concrete that had been sheltered from the rain by what?

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Again an important and interesting subject Skyfloating, and there are many UFO cases where the seen objects had left physical traces [evidence] behind.
As said below, there are at least somewhere between 3,500 and 5,000 UFO physical trace cases.
Those traces are really important because they support the witness testimonies.

Physical Trace Cases.

Physical trace reports were labeled Close Encounters of the Second Kind (CE-II) by J.Allen Hynek and involve instances where there was a physical interaction between the UFO and its environment. Usually these involve a landing trace, such as depressed grass or soil, but also burned or broken vegetation, residues, and more exotic traces. There are at least somewhere between 3,500 and 5,000 UFO physical trace cases.

Physical Evidence, Physical Evidence – General, Electro-Magnetic Effects, Vehicle Interference Cases, Physical Trace Cases, Physiological Effects, Radar Cases

www.ufoevidence.org...

Here are two interesting rapports about physical analysis of some cases.

Physical Analyses in Ten Cases of Unexplained Aerial Objects with Material Samples

Jacques F. Vallee, Journal of Scientific Exploration

A survey of ten cases of unexplained aerial phenomena accompanied by material residues shows a broad distribution of natural elements, many of which are metallic in nature. They can be roughly described as belonging in two categories: "light materials" of high conductivity such as aluminum, and "slag-like materials" reminiscent of industrial byproducts.

Most of those cases under consideration strive to meet four criteria: 1) the literature gives sufficient ground to support the fact that an unusual aerial phenomenon occurred, 2) the circumstances of the actual recovery of the specimen are reported, 3) there is data to suggest that the specimen is in fact linked to the observed aerial object, and 4) physical analysis has been performed by a competent laboratory of known reliability. In several instances the sample is available for continuing study by independent scientists.

www.scientificexploration.org...

Physical Evidence Related to UFO Reports.

Physical Evidence Related to UFO Reports (Sturrock Panel): Injuries to Vegetation
Peter Sturrock / Sturrock Panel Report / Physical Evidence Related to UFO Reports

Summary: In some cases that involve an apparent disturbance to the soil, there may also be an apparent injury to vegetation. Velasco stated that four such cases have been investigated by GEPAN/SEPRA: the "Christelle" case of November 27, 1979; the "Trans-en-Provence" case of January 8, 1981; the "Amarante" case of October 21, 1982; and the "Joe le Taxi" case of September 7, 1987.

www.ufoevidence.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join