It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck and the Rise of Fox News's Militia Media

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Now if only more people did that we would have more of a level playing field.

The problem is a lot of people just watch ONE thing and sit like a zombie in front of the TV while they are being spoon fed information, whether its accurate or not, and then come on places like here and Demonize the network or its counterparts.

It seems like a large population have forgotten how to think for themselves , be aware of their surroundings, and sort out whats really going on.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

*nod*
I've been to some places where Fox is all there is. Or MSNBC. I've been to hospitals who refuse to show anything other than just one specific news network.

What we really need is a network for everyone to watch where the MSM channels rotate through every half hour.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

That would be nice but then what you are going to run into people who will then start saying that they show one side more then the other and they are partisan.

What we really need is for people to start being accountable themselves and taking things into their own hands, to be aware enough to do so. Until then people will cry about how partisan their news is , when all they want to be is spoon fed.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Ok, ignorance, to say that I am a liberal is a joke, i believe in the constitution of this country, strickly. Second I have had a bad feeling about obama for two years... I would never vote for any war mongerer.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Thank you, this is exactly why I posted this thread. I don't care about what any of the talking heads say or their employers(msm). Bush considered Jones one of the traitors of the US. Now that are not in power, Jones is a true patriot...

<< 1   >>

join