It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peres threatens action against Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Do you honestly believe we were all born yesterday? Really. I mean you do this in almost every thread, with the same kind of divisive rhetoric based on floating your agenda, predicating it on any excuse you can find.

and then you say...

Take it easy. No one's challenging your knowledge here.

your technique of debate seems to be quite standard. attack, belittle, hammer your views home then try to walk away acting all proper.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

And since when are you a moderator? This isn't exactly the place to discuss other member's posting habits, as much as you want to.

Irregardless of how you perceive my posts, the question still stands. Why bring up a long, detailed, completely off-topic post about the UN into the thread here at all?

I wasn't even seriously deliberately the UN's validity, merely using them as an example.

How am I wrong for criticising another posting for derailing the thread and trying to boast about their knowledge?

Or are you just looking to make some enemies?

[edit on 14/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by johnsky

Correction. Iran has already struck first, with Ahmajackoff stating the goal of Israel being wiped off the map.

... you do realize that was an intentional misquote... right?

And you realize you're still chewing BS, right?

That's wonderful. They lie to you, you eat it right up, and then you come on here amidst informed people and try to give it to us as well.

There haven't been any threats against Israel.

Unfortunately, a translator at the New York Times screwed up, and now everyone thinks Iran threatened to wipe them off the map... but that's not what was said.

Many others have re-translated those words, turns out, he was saying he expects the current Israeli regime to fade out.

... hardly fighting words.

You really need to do your research.

And to the rest of you who keep repeating that fake "wipe them off the map" quote... STOP IT, I am so SICK of having to correct you people.

To those of you who know it's a misquote and keep pushing the lie, you make me sick... you know who you are!

R E A D

www.antiwar.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

onlinejournal.com...

There are many many more...

[edit on 14-4-2009 by johnsky]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberpilot

Thats funny, you have to go all the way back to biblical times. I gave you a star for that.

Notice how they just ignore me?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If this is what i believe it is , it has been staged since a while now . I am no supporter of Iran but i totaly believe that another war in such circumstances is nearly insane.

However the MSM has done a great job in convincing the west population that Iran is the devil itself. With exception of the few ATSers here who see through their shenanigans , most of the people will somewhat support an intervention in Iran if something were to happen.

Now all they need is the long awaited false flag and the blaming Iran for it would be a piece of cake. But that might not even be necesary keeping in mind that Israel is already decided regarding their actions.

My opinion regarding Iran kicking Israel's ass is that it will never happen mostly because i have noticed that Israel has been there alone with help or without help , getting bombed or attacked or whatnot but somehow they always end up kicking some ass . Not sure how that works but it happens.

I have talked with someone who works in the nuclear facility domain and he told me that coal energy plants are way cheaper to build and mantain then the nuclear ones . The only problem is environment issues and resource issues , things which i believe iran does not worry about...so i don't know about them building this thing for a peaceful purpose or not...we actualy may never really find out.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Fatality]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Well, if hearing that makes you sick, then I'd suggest you're going to get a lot sicker.

To "remove a regime at Jerusalem" is understood for exactly what it is.

The country of Israel is legitimate, the government of this legitimate country is legitimate, and the only way anyone is going to overthrow, eliminate, remove, discard, get rid of, dispose of, drive out, erase, expel, set aside, cast off, or banish the government of Israel is to eliminate Israel.

The truth is, the big mouth Ahmahjackoff said what he said, and it was understood exactly as intended, sematics notwithstanding.

Only apologists try to cover what he said, and try to minimize his intent.

The best part?

It doesn't matter what you think the words meant. It doesn't matter what I think the words meant.

It's only important for the Israelis to know, and believe you me, they KNOW.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

No but I notice how you managed to ignore this. You see what you want to see at the cost of the truth.

www.washington-report.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

That is funny. You try to disprove my position with the use of one of the most anti-Israel propaganda publishers in the US.

The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs has been characterized by the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America as "virulently anti-Israel,"[3] as "bitterly anti-Zionist" and "the most conspiratorially-minded of the anti-Israel forces" by the Middle East Quarterly,[4] as "a journal known for its strong anti-Israel bias" by Honest Reporting,[5] and as "an anti-Israel publication that frequently serves as an apologist for Muslim American groups advocating anti-Semitism and support for terrorism" by the Anti-Defamation League.[6] Canada's National Post has also described the magazine as "anti-Israel,"[7] the Jewish Virtual Library has stated that the "WRMEA publishes many articles that are considered to be anti-Israel and anti-Zionist",[8] the Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles notes that critics view it as "guilty of frequent factual distortions" and "an unrelenting polemic against Israel",[2] and Jonathan S. Tobin, executive editor of The Jewish Exponent has described the publication as "the guidebook to the Arabist lobby in the United States" that "specializes in defaming Israel."[9]

Go to en.wikipedia.org... for citation of the above cited sources.

You really need to get you head out of your A--!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Ha and you sight wikipedia where anybody can write what they want there?? At least my link had actual quotes from Menachem Begin's speech which can not be refuted.
So put your head back up.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

It's only important for the Israelis to know, and believe you me, they KNOW.

WRONG!!

If the israelis only cared how THEY perceived something then it wouldn't be an issue at all. AND let's say for argument sake that IS the only way it's going to play out, then they're in it alone! However, since it seems they will include dragging the United States into any nonsensical BS Zionist occupation just because they got their little ME feelings hurt, well that changes the rules pal. Now it matters what the whole world thinks, not just israel.

AB1

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

WRONG!

I'm not your pal.

Egypt, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan learned a long time ago that words and threats of extermination do have meaning.

To the Israelis.

The Iranians will learn.

In time, they will learn.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join