It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS 10 Page Memo on Rightwing extremists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fremd
So you're finally getting a taste of what muslims have dealt with for 8 years?

Muslim extremists attack WTC - 2001
Conservative government starts singling out anyone known to be muslim and investigates them, several ending up on a 'no fly list' for no reason other than their religion

2008 - Conservative Republicans loose election and turn bitterly vengeful with talks of assassination and hate speech

A DHS list is compiled of known conservative radicals for investigation

You reap what you sew.
I hope you are able to see the flaw in your ways, so next time, you can treat others the way you wish to be treated.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Fremd]

I am tired of this arguement.....
the Muslim religion believes we are infidels and need to die! They believe Islam should be the main religious force across the universe, for crying out loud!! They actively recruit people in US prisons - ACTIVELY!! I know this from my contact with Parolees and Probationers. It IS happening....

The US has done the same as any other world power has ever done thru out history. Not saying this is right, but it's just the way it has been. We are no more wrong than any other government on the face of this planet has been thru out all time!!

Get a grip and wake up to what is happening......or just keep defending those who want to destory the USA - and in the process, destroy the people of America!!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Government supremecists are at it again, MAIC was not enough, apparently being an extremist for the government actually appaears not a crime but anything else but extremism for government gets criminalized. In this interpretation by these government supremecists freedom becomes criminal and slavery becomes patriotic, sounds like BUSH/CLINTON continued, more of the same extremist government murderers trying to justify their torture and warrentless muders in the 1990's-2000's.

I didn't do anything like Ruby Ridge, WACO, 1 million dead Iraqi's or the Twin Towers, but here we go again with the government supremecists claiming it maybe my fault if they get attacked when they never thought to imagine that maybe some of the dead Iraqi's or others in the world might want to "return fire" against them. nevermind that they have moved manufacturing overseas and robbed the wallets of ordinary Americans whom are not extremists, nevermind that those people might be inclined to vent their anger and frustration on the only EXCLUDED group that has escaped any form of punishment or justice for 3 plus decades, no now it maybe some small group of freedom lovers fault for EVERYTHING.

Meanwhile they rip me off and my generation of 30 and 40 something's to give to themselves. To be for myself and my life in no way means greed, it means family, freedom and life. I don't even want to work to pay these garbage taxes, so now I'm impoverished because I'm not as greedy as Obama and his friends. His greed comes at the cost of history or the constitution, they just gently take everything for the magical utopian liberal selfishness and greed, by using debt and debased currencies to ri[ Americans off, mostly young people with families that don't advocate government supremecy. Even the communists don't want our paper promises, so why should those that are being given the bill for something that a majority didn't vote for be forced to pay? Government supremecists just as bad as white supremecists or anti semites, in this case the only competition truly must be those extremists that these people are so scared of, they themselves have the same narrow percetpion applied to the realm of debt and government extremism.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
hey ya'all it seems to me we got right wing extremists in power all over the darn place causing all kindsa mayhem for good folks such as ya' selves. forget the little guys look to the fellas at the top who doin all the bad things!.

we be strong now yeeehaaw!

[edit on 15-4-2009 by welivefortheson]

[edit on 15-4-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
4.) Seems as if their minds were made up a long time ago that if a black man was elected President then there would be a lot of hate crimes because of it.

Yep. I'm sure they are sorely disappointed that nothing has happened. There isn't anything to complain about.

Interesting that this 'leaked out' by the Obama administration just a day or two before the massive Tea Parties scheduled for today. I wonder if it's an attempt to bring down the numbers .. scare people away because they think they'll be watched or get on some gov't watch list.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I wonder if one of the ramifications of this report will be that "left-wing extremists" will get jealous that they are not receiving the same attention....maybe they need to ramp up their program, they just never seem to get any respect...

(Sarcasm)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have a simple question for ex military or those still in -- how does it feel to be categorized a possible terrorist, after spending X amount of time fighting terrorists?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah
I have a simple question for ex military or those still in -- how does it feel to be categorized a possible terrorist, after spending X amount of time fighting terrorists?

Seriously? I feel like the people who decide when and where we go to kill or be killed should be required to be there too.

Perhaps then they would become 'enlightened' as to why most professional military people are well aware that being a 'terrorist' is a matter of who is doing the judging.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Putting myself in the shoes of DHS administration for a minute,
i could see making such an assessment in light of:

1. The record braking gun sales since Obama won in November 08.

2. The advent of the tea party. (i'm sure they received an invite well in advance).

3. Proof that i am doing my job by exercising my purpose, so i don't get canned.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
well should the Administration face continually building heat........against their policy's (which just like the last administration) is beholden to the financial oligarchy.............watch for not only more anger from the populous......not just those that "get it ...i.e how corrupt each party is in this fraud of a two party system but especially ..."hardline sheeple republicans"....see i think there is some half truths in this memo.....

..should enough heat and attention be put into print..the admin may act to deflect attention "for the good of the country" but maybe even a orchestrated "domestic attack" from some right "winger"....i.e CIA.....to make people see this as a legit threat ......(For the "good of the country").....it will probably originate on the internet......and......be something major......

they could take a big psychological chance and make the incident have more collateral damage.....and leave an emotonal imprint...creating a bigger mental barrier that people may not be willing to cross ....i.e in order to cross it they would have to be willing to believe that some sociopaths in a position of influence have orchestrated this and ok'd american's getting killed.....(then as an extension of this thought process someone may not feel so safe.even though they would probably have a better chance of getting killed by lightning then getting killed in a false flag attack.)......this is why ... the bigger the lie the more people believe it.......the consequences of not believing it (and thinking it was orchestrated is too unsettling)

[edit on 17-4-2009 by cpdaman]

[edit on 17-4-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I wonder why the memo was circulated about right-wing extremist being a threat….

The “Tea Party” in Albany, NY

Wait, I know...

delius

[edit on 17-4-2009 by delius]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by romanmel

If it is not real, then someone went through an awful lot of trouble to make it look real.

I believe yes, there is possiblity that it is not real, but I also believe the govt. is looking at every single person as a "possible terrorist" in this country. Look at all the wire tappings, no fly lists, etc.

So would they go to the extreme of thinking our own troops could be terrorist?

It is not too far fetched in my mind, they could.

Hi there. It looks like the same memo found here:

www.fas.org...

fas.org is the Federation of American Scientists. I do not know much about this group.

Perhaps someone here has heard of the FAS?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by delius
I wonder why the memo was circulated about right-wing extremist being a threat….

The “Tea Party” in Albany, NY

[edit on 17-4-2009 by delius]

To quote him: "And it’s up to each one of us, We are the ones we’ve been waiting for to bring real change in this country. To put aside the left versus right, the democrat versus republican bickering and look to the constitution as the rule of law."

Doesn't sound right-wing extremist to me...

[edit on 18/4/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I spent 20 years and 3 days in the US Army. Doing my part of keeping us free. Many other people did the same, some longer, some shorter. We took an oath to defend this land from all enemies and we did it, and we are still doing it. Now after more than 225 years of this, we are now called terrorists. Really makes me proud to be an American. But you know, I still love this country and the freedoms we have, and would still fight for it.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

The part about the revolution is what I was referring to--if the government isn't monitoring statements like that, they are not doing their job. Regardless of the core of his statement, whether you agree or disagree, that's a red flag for the government and its statements like that that cause watches such as the one the DHS put out.

They aren't just supposed to ignore it are they?

delius

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join