It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Higher Agenda Which Involves Us as Souls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Interesting info from Alex Collier and his lifetime personal contact with the Zenetaen culture from Andromeda.
Defending Sacred Ground 1
www.exopolitics.org...

A Higher Agenda Which Involves Us as Souls
AC: But, there's a much higher agenda here. It obviously involves us as souls, but it also has to do with something that is very strategic about this solar system. I will tell you why so many people are interested in this solar system. We have some strange planets here. Not only is Earth unique because of all the life forms here, but according to Moraney, when we as Paa Tal came down from a higher density to inhabit these bodies in third density, we used a type of vehicle to travel from where we were
to where we are now. A type of vehicle. They say that the planet Jupiter was the vehicle we used.
Val: Which is also now a sun on fifth density.
AC: Yes.
Val: So, we brought our own potential black hole along with us.
AC: Our own escape hatch. Richard Hoagland is on the hyperdimensional bizarreness of Jupiter, but he will never figure it out because he doesn't think along the lines of spirit, really.
AC: Well, he has set it up so that he has an academic position to defend. The credibility gap. I guess everybody has their niche.
AC: Yes. He just doesn't talk about those things. It all comes from spirit anyway.
Val: So, what happens next? Everything must turn out fine after 2003, because they're looking at from a position in time.
AC: Yes. We're going to go through some stuff, and I don't know how its exactly going to play out, but they have said on more than one occasion that they are very proud of us in the end, as a race.
Val: The end. Of the third density experiment?
AC: Yes.
Val: Which will be in linear terms?
AC: They told me that it would be on December 3, 2013.
Val: Tell me more about your understanding of dimensions.
AC: My understanding of dimensions is that each dimension is a holograph that vibrates at a higher color-sound frequency than others. Fifth density has a frequency scale of 214 colors, as opposed to the 73 color frequency spectrum we have here in third density.
Val: How does the mathematical progression go?
AC: I don't know, but it is a progression.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
He got the part where the US will be bankrupt right since the book was written in 2000, everything else didn't come true. Perhaps, the catacysmic events where avoided due to the looking glass technology, like they said the future is constantly changing.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Started to read the PDF linked. I like the so-called channeled material. But it's already difficult to get through.

"They don't understand why we want to destroy the planet."

Uh, we don't.

Seems like it's more global warming propaganda masked as spiritual teachings. How can these supposed alien races not be able to see what's going on here? There are quite a few humans on Earth that can see the reality of the situation and we have an incredibly small amount of information to work from compared to someone looking in from outside. In other words, we are at an extreme disadvantage here but can still see the forest for the trees.

So what does that mean for this particular literary work? The most probable explanation is that it's another in a long line of propaganda pieces reported to be from some benevolent alien race.

And aliens wonder why humans are so confused. All we get is propaganda so that we feel guilty for something that we aren't doing.

The reader may not think my view is correct on this but answer me this. Do You want to destroy the planet? I'll go out on a limb here and so that 90% or more of the humans on Earth would say no to that question.

And just to hammer the point home: human caused green house gases account for only 4% of the current carbon dioxide content in the atmosphere. It was in a news story many months back.

I tell ya, these fake alien environmentalists really annoy me.

new topics

join