It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your Avatar say about you? And other Avatars say about them?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

by: eNumbra

Whenever I saw your avatar, I got the message that our environment was a beautiful thing that needed watching over. Less in the "zomg pollutions" way, but in the idea that all our wars and development has incredible impact.

Was that about my Avatar you were talking about? If it is,

Yep, you hit it right on target!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
i like this thread a nice little break from the everyday ATS dealings haha ... i think my avatar's pretty obvious at it's meaning ... that there are more important things in life then having the cleanest escalade out there with the biggest rims ... like starving/abused children ...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

yes I got it from there, but it also looks like pearls on your neck and it does have a wedding dress look.

I edited some. Your Avatar was confusing in some ways, I should add it looks like there is strength too...

I don't know why, but I can't grasp any absolutes with it. I have to say, I had a hard time posting - due to very mixed thoughts.

BUT I want to say - It is a super cool Avatar

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

why thank you ma'am, cool is what the aim was

dark brown Leather choker was on the neck i think...but better to symbolise pure and innocent that rough and leathery!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Yes, yours is obvious of what it stands for..... but it says a million things about you too...............

It says you will keep putting this crime against humanity out there, until things are done about it. You won't back down.

I completely respect those "feelings" I have, about why you have the Avatar you do.

You are very brave and don't give a care how others may preceive it - in feeling uncomfortable. You in fact want them to feel uncomfortable, so they might get off their butts and join in on trying to do something about it.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

yes i'm hoping it has some effect on people ... i've gotten lots of feedback about it through u2u's and i'm not going to lie it's makes me smile seeing how many people actually are effected by my avatar and actually are taking it to heart ...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Haha, here comes a stab in the dark but away I go.

Looking at the image in PS, after inverting it the girl in the image has a bit of a "dark" not necessarily evil but definitely a little menacing look about her. The inversion creates a negative or anti-version of that character; it could also represent the once pure soul of someone now corrupted. She also appears to either be flying above a city or standing atop a very tall skyscraper.

"On top of (or rising above) the world through a denial of the bad aspects of human nature."

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
So first.
reply to post by Alora

I noticed Tentickles was using yours under her signature. I love your avatar, it is totally appropriate with all the threads here! It is also in a joking manner in my opinion about your thoughts on things. Is it also, some things you don't take too seriously, but still involved in the threads?
[edit on 12-4-2009 by questioningall]

Hey now I'm not Alora.

I think you nailed it right on the head though. My avatar is used as a joke. But I do take things seriously when I delve into a thread, though I don't participate much. But when it comes to the doom and gloom type of things (I enjoy reading those threads), just remember my avatar. Makes me laugh that's for sure.

Thanks for your input.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Slash]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

My avatar says that I am a goat according to my zodiac sign....
j/k - all it is is my zodiac sign in art form from wikipedia from the capricorn english page... It does have other meanings as well, however those must remain a secret...

[edit on 13-4-2009 by nowshining]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
My avatar tells people 'in the know' that I am a rabid fan of the TV series Jericho.

Fans of the show know who Ravenwood are. Others have no idea

Think Blackwater... only less nice.

Thinking of changing over to a new one to mark the upcoming release of the new Transformers movie

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c28945016cf6.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 13-4-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
i LOVE our avy OP.
my avy portrays my feeling about how we americans are getting fingered by our country.
great thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
I had someone design my avatar for me, since I lack any and all talent in that area.

Hi there, my name is Someone

My avatar isn't meant to say a lot, I like old cogs and pocketwatches, I tried to make it look rusty, but failed so it has a yellow/red type colour.

I also question time travel quite a lot...

Edit: maby I didn't fail in making it look rusty...

Roswell.

[edit on 13/4/2009 by roswell1]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I wonder what my avatar says about me.I picked it because I thought it was funny.I am definately a bit of a joker.
Very cool thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hey, - reply to nowshining,

nothing shows up on my computer for you as an Avatar, I do not see one at all.

DrumsRfun - I love your Avatar, it is soooo cute, this little bitty squirrel who can't really do much, uncovers himself as being "supersquirrel". It is an adorable Avatar. One question, does he manage to be "supersquirrel" everytime he tries? does he always 'save' everyone?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

He is no supersquirrel.The only things he saves are his nuts.
In this pic he was just showing you his flashy new pajamas.
SEEEEEEEE!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

AHH, see how far off, I can be with my "thoughts" on an Avatar?

I have always loved the Avatar, it makes me smile when I see it in threads!!

But he does look like he is uncovering himself to become the "supersquirrel" - didn't realize it was just pajamas.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think mine shows my biggest interest and that's why I chose it. If I could make one I would have a better one with more Aliens and UFO's but I dont know how. I found this picture on photobucket and it creeped me out so it was perfect. Aliens have always been a fascination for me. BTW I like your avatar. I have seen you on many posts and I always thought yours as well as a few others were very neat and original.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thank you,

I want to say, your avatar is not of a "bad" alien to me, actually the Alien looks like it is in the middle of deep thinking..... not harmful activities,

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slash

reply to post by Alora

Hey now I'm not Alora.

I think you nailed it right on the head though. My avatar is used as a joke. But I do take things seriously when I delve into a thread, though I don't participate much. But when it comes to the doom and gloom type of things (I enjoy reading those threads), just remember my avatar. Makes me laugh that's for sure.

Thanks for your input.

What's wrong with being Alora

I kid because I care.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Alora]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Slash

OH see I completely "screwed up" with yours, I accidently put Alora's name instead of yours!!

SORRY!! dang - I sure do make some dumb mistakes!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join