It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP, Shut Up, Listen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The world is in many ways tied to the success or failure of the USA, that may sound arrogant but it is the truth. If the US economy fails so does the world, the USA and the world cannot allow this GAME to continue to be played when at the end of each election cycle more extreme agendas are pushed through which can further damage the nation and thus the world.

The financial system is merely an illusion my friend. It is all based on worthless chits and pieces of paper and abstract numbers assigned to them.

Gold's only value is that it will get you x amount of pieces of paper with x amount of abstract numbers.

Try carrying a bar of gold into the local supermarket fill your cart up and slam your gold ingot bar down on the counter by the cash register and see what that gets you!

It will get you colateral for the Bail Bond you need to regain your freedom. A chit with some absrtact numbers on it!

It's an illusionary system designed for an easily manipulated and mislead mass of humanity that really just wants their own share and some clear, concise means with a fixed set of easy to follow understandable rules to do that...hence you have governments.

Otherwise known as corals, most typically seen on farms, generally used for keeping otherwise free ranging beasts with random movements, instead headed into a managed direction.

Kansas does not exist anymore, you are a person, by strict legal and dictionary definition an actor wearing a mask, a straw man.

News Flash...This just in...I don't need the government to tell me what my responsibilities are as a human being. I don't need them to provide me with a direction. I am an artist, but a musician not an actor, I create and play things, I don't play at things that someone else created...

There is a difference...that is the difference...

Fear is almost always based on the imagined. Brave men rush in where cowards fear to tread, but discretion is the better part of valor.

People are best served by discretely confronting their fears, by challenging their imaginations and venturing forward to that safe discreet point where they can see what really lies there.

Are some of the fears that people profess purely ramblings of the imagination?

Yes...yes, they are, however having said that, who amongst us truly imagines anything unique that hasn't been imagined before?

Who amongst us can say with any certainty that which they imagine has never been done before?

Who amongst us can say with any real certainty that which they imagine is not being manifested by someone else into reality who is imagining something similiar?

Who can say it won't end up as a script, that actors in their masks won't be employed to bring the drama to the stage which all the world there is, is in fact of?

Scratching at the surface won't get you the bone burried deep within.

Are you afraid you won't get to the bone? Or are you afraid the bone won't be what you imagined it to be once you unearth it?

Fear comes in many forms.

The opposite of fear is hope.

Fears don't go away because someone tells you that your fears aren't real.

Fear goes away when it is replaced with real hope.

Hope too though is always imagined.

Hope and Fear are double edged swords my friend.

One person's hope is another person's fear.

One person's fear is another person's hope.

The glass is half full, the glass is half empty.

People are so fixated on it, they don't even realize there is but one glass!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Your fixation is trust in the government and believe if you are not it is a manipulation of the other party.

Actually my fixation here is the manipulation of the people through the tactics of fear. But if you believe otherwise good on you.

I actually enjoy reading your contributions here.

I trust only the people, for it is the people who have all of the power but have lost it to a two party political system that is empowered by installing FEAR in the people.

I do have faith that one day people will realize the game that is being played to win their confidence and votes, and THE PEOPLE will once again set the proper course for this nation and government.

The world is in many ways tied to the success or failure of the USA, that may sound arrogant but it is the truth. If the US economy fails so does the world, the USA and the world cannot allow this GAME to continue to be played when at the end of each election cycle more extreme agendas are pushed through which can further damage the nation and thus the world.

You are correct. That is extremely arrogant. You will see the world is going to get along much better without us than with us. It is time for this empire to come to an end, as all empires eventually do. We don't know what is in store for us we can only base it on history. We have some pretty good accounts though. And it seems to me we are on a very dangerous track right now and that is with or without the conspiracy. I get what you are saying walkswithfish and how you just want people to operate with a level head. But that does not mean there is not tons of evidence to support most of the conspiracy theories. It is right out in the open for most to see just digging a little. Its in their documents, past and present.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dtice

You are correct. That is extremely arrogant. You will see the world is going to get along much better without us than with us. It is time for this empire to come to an end, as all empires eventually do. We don't know what is in store for us we can only base it on history. We have some pretty good accounts though. And it seems to me we are on a very dangerous track right now and that is with or without the conspiracy. I get what you are saying walkswithfish and how you just want people to operate with a level head. But that does not mean there is not tons of evidence to support most of the conspiracy theories. It is right out in the open for most to see just digging a little. Its in their documents, past and present.

I live in a Hurricane zone and most people who have never encountered a hurricane find them incredibly frightening. They have seen pictures and heard stories of those who have died in hurricanes, and when they know one is out there at sea, plotted and tracked to be headed their way many people can't help but imagine that they too are going to loose everything and die.

As a parent of small children when you sit down at that dinner table knowing that a storm is now just hours away and you look into the nervous and frightened eyes of your children, knowing their minds are rapidly engaged in playing out all those horrifying scenarios they are looking at you to somehow convince them they are going to be safe and they are going to be alright.

Now you know the thing is only a category 1 storm, and the most you might get is some wind and rain and maybe loose your electricity for all of five minutes. You could try to explain that to children who will likely just shrug it off and say but it could grow! You don't know that it won't.

Yet you know they are dependent upon you and desirous of you to take their fears away. So you waste some time and money boarding this, and taping that, and preparing this and preparing that. Something that they can see, something that they can see gives them an imagined edge. Something that puts as much of that fear out of their mind as you can.

You can't put it all out of their minds because the children can't really comprehend what a hurricane is. Did G-d make it? Maybe G-d is angry? Did Mother Nature make it? Maybe she is sadistic and cruel?

What they really know is it is bigger and badder than them, and beyond their ability to control and thus understand.

There are other hurricanes though that aren't made by Mother Nature, but made by humans. Humans mismanaging their place in the ecosystem. Humans looking to rise above nature. Humans who believe that they can rise above nature because they have learned to bring water to a desert and make it bloom, and feed and house upwards of 17 million people on just a small Island that normally couldn't naturally sustain a small fraction of that.

Sometimes when these hurricanes came, the storms of human's own folly and greed and arrogance they are just as hard to comprehend and just as hard to protect yourself against, and just as hard to dispell the fear of what might happen.

Solution...when at all possible don't mention the hurricane. Privately, quietly take what steps you feel you prudently can to keep it from becoming an armegeddon like disaster. Maybe some people and things might have to die so others might live. Maybe since the people aren't aware of the impending hurricane that they too were a part of causing, and aren't capable of comprehending and dealing with it, it shouldn't be up to them who lives and dies or why, or what comes after the storm.

If the average person knew how many storms were raging, how many were brewing, what their potentials were and how they really might effect them, people would be basket cases 24 hours a day looking for that assurance that little children do from their parents when a real nature's own hurricane is spiraling towards them.

The world would grind to a halt and disintegrate into chaos in part because one group of people would be saying it's President Obama's fault while another group of people would be saying no it's not it's President Bush's fault.

The only smart ones would be the ones who walked to the mirror and spoke the real truth as they looked into it...it's my fault.

When human kind wakes up and wants to be responsible it will...in the meantime there always will be conspiracies in part just to manage the storms that the dust clouds sent up from such a numerous and lumbering herd of beasts create.

The Native Americans at least had the good sense to run a herd or two or Buffalo off the cliffs every season to keep their numbers in line with what the plains could provide for forage.

The White Christians had the 'better' sense just to shoot them all and rip out their tongues as that was the only thing deemed truly edible and let their carcasses rot on the plains.

The Native Americans would actually utilize every last bit of the animal, from the hoofs to the hides to the mead to the entrails they found a fitting purpose for it, a fairly sensible one, one might even argue a respectful one.

There just might come a day in the not too distant future a White Christian would love to have the luxury of being able to dine on a wild buffalo, use it's hide for warmth, it's antlers for a mug, it's hoofs for a weapon, it's intestines for a string.

Too bad there won't be any.

Some lumbering herds are better managed than others.

When they can't manage themselves, from time to time it becomes expedient to run some off a cliff to their doom.

Of course it took several Native Americans conspiring and working in tandem to get a herd of bufallo to run off a cliff.

What do you know?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
That was beautifully written....
My best guess at what you are getting at is people that continue to rail against the coming storm in denial will just have to find out for themselves (?) And it is a waste of time and energy to argue against their "logic" (?)
I'm sorry your words are very profound but when you used my response as a quote I couldn't tell if you were agreeing or disagreeing with me lol

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dtice
That was beautifully written....
My best guess at what you are getting at is people that continue to rail against the coming storm in denial will just have to find out for themselves (?) And it is a waste of time and energy to argue against their "logic" (?)
I'm sorry your words are very profound but when you used my response as a quote I couldn't tell if you were agreeing or disagreeing with me lol

Hello my friend, I was very much agreeing with you when I used your quote. I thought and felt what you wrote was very thoughtful, wise and insightful.

I just wanted to add a few things along similiar lines and expound further.

Sometimes people do have to find out for themselves, but as one statesman once put it, we have nothing to fear but fear itself. Talking and conversing about the possiblity of bad things happening in and of itself does not connote fear just because they are unpleasant events with possibly dire consequences.

Its true some actions are born of fear, while others are born of hope, and some born of prudence.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a waste of time engaging thoughtful people in denial. Denial is very hard to overcome and can be likewise very time consuming to overcome.

I think the defining choice should be how much time do you have to spare, is it better put to use somewhere else, and is the person in denial truly in denial or are they somehow just trying to purposefully lead you to a state of innaction for some less than toward reason.

I think the OP has been very respectful overall to considering things beyond his original stance and is trying to frame his suppositions in what are logical conclusions for him, even though that type and brand of logic might not work for everyone, or even for him indefinately.

People sometimes have a hard time getting past the veneer of things. It's placed there to make things look more attractive and it is a hard and protective shell too. Strip away the shell and you strip away those protections. Sometimes it's hard to imagine for people that those protections aren't meant to protect them as they strip them away, but those people who felt a need to apply that lacqueer to the situations in question and at hand.

It's a process, and like all things people are bound to get by and get on, and get further with a little help from some friends. Even if those friends are found in unexpected quarters in unexpected ways.

While the OP might be seemingly casually dismissive of certain unfavorable events happening, he isn't endorsing that it's ok for them to happen, or saying he feels they are warranted and deserved, just that he doesn't believe they are happening.

In other words he is not likely to be a gaurd at a FEMA Camp, or a spy for hostile Alien Life Forms or any such thing. He would if proven wrong likely rail against those things and not ally himself with those things. He just doesn't believe those things could be real or would ever be real.

So it's not a waste of time in my humble oppinion to share with people like that asl long as they are willing to at least hear even if they chose to not ultimately listen.

People's individual and often strongly reinforced perceptions create their realities. Sometimes its just really about seeing whether they dare to try to view things in other ways in other terms with other qualifying criteria instead of those that they would normally use thinking it to their betterment when in many cases it can be to their detriment.

No cause is truly lost until you are ready to give up on it!

Peace my friend.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Ellirium113

I have been involved in a discussion on that topic, and it is linked at the top of the opening post.

I also suggest you read my opening post again.

deny

ignorance

What facts do you have to disprove any of the allegations made? What facts can you provide that will debunk the NWO? Abosolutely none that you provided.

Before you decide to throw around words like "deny" and "ignorance" maybe you should consider how much you really know.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by RichieScott1]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RichieScott1

The simple proof will be the completely uneventful passage of time.

None of the gloom and doom scenarios will come to pass.

There will be no secret government plot to kill people with bird flu.

There will be a a hell of a lot of unsubstantiated rumors, theories, allegations etc, all designed to create fear of this government in the people. The illusion of an evil government will be the end result.

That fear of an evil president and government will be exploited in future campaigns and elections.

Time my friend.... The passage of time is the only proof required here.

History is also quite revealing.

Come back some day and prove me wrong if you can.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by RichieScott1

The simple proof will be the completely uneventful passage of time.

None of the gloom and doom scenarios will come to pass.

There will be no secret government plot to kill people with bird flu.

There will be a a hell of a lot of unsubstantiated rumors, theories, allegations etc, all designed to create fear of this government in the people. The illusion of an evil government will be the end result.

That fear of an evil president and government will be exploited in future campaigns and elections.

Time my friend.... The passage of time is the only proof required here.

History is also quite revealing.

Come back some day and prove me wrong if you can.

Well, if you believe that the only proof is the passage of time, could it not be the same for proving the NWO is real? I do not understand how you can state things "will" or "will not" happen. There is no hard proof to determine either way. To minimize posters on the board as ignorant and denying says a lot about yourself.

Edit: grammar error

[edit on 13-4-2009 by RichieScott1]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
No secret gov't plot to think the population? Then why did GW Bush sign america back onto the "eugenics" program? That was one of the very first acts as president that he performed! Also, it's biblically recorded where Nimrod wanted to control the 12 tribes of Israel, so he enslaved them and had them to build his infamous "Tower of Babel" that God destroyed, and then scattered the 12 tribes. The new world order is nothing new. It's merely a "catch-phrase" indoctrined by man as to sound eerie or demonic when those who stood against it needed some kind of nomenclature to catagorize those who were involved in this vast global conspiracy. Many have tried and failed to achieve global dominion, Alexander the Great, Nero, Ceasar, Constantine, King George & James, Stalin, Hitler, etc. In society today, the agenda carries on, more players are added(global govt's), and the people as a whole are really divided. Those who see this elitist movement are battling those who don't see it, which is why the ptb maintains control over our televisions, radios, and other venues of entertainment. We, as a people today, are the "New Davids", and the global elite are the "Goliaths"! But goliath has something this time he didn't have back when the original king david defeated him, and that is technology. Over the centuries, satan has gotten smarter in his ways of casting out his dillusion over the people, and he uses it to his full advantage. Population control, food control, weapons control, control over people via policing actions, etc. All of the aforementioned have one common denominator, and that is something or somebody, wants to control everything! Will they succeed? Yes they will, but for only a short time, for like someone else posted, empires have come and gone, and now it looks like americas empire is ready to be just more dust in the winds of time!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

sorry folks, my opening line was suppose to be, "shrink"
the population, not "think". my apologies to all/

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Some want to believe, others want to make others believe.

I too almost fell for some of this crap.... BUT I have done some research, primarily through the election cycles over the past several decades and I also travel for a living, I have been inside of government facilities, to government contractors and all over this country... I had a video camera, digital cameras. I was on a mission to prove that FEMA camps were real and I wanted to post about it here, I was also almost convinced that the NWO was upon us, and that perhaps the military was preparing for civil war, or worse.

What I have found, and my research have given me is a clear and solid result... And that is WHY I wrote the opening post.

There is your very brief explanation.

You can continue to play the FEAR game if you wish, but I assure you that you have nothing to worry about outside of open agendas of government and the economic recession. Those are issues that require little or no explanation, they are big government and the failures of policies as well as greed and corruption in the private sector.

Don't be so fooled by all of the paranoia that you fail to see that it is each and every one of you Americans who ultimately can control their destiny.

Unless of course you are too afraid of them.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

I too almost fell for some of this crap.... BUT I have done some research, primarily through the election cycles over the past several decades and I also travel for a living, I have been inside of government facilities, to government contractors and all over this country... I had a video camera, digital cameras. I was on a mission to prove that FEMA camps were real and I wanted to post about it here, I was also almost convinced that the NWO was upon us, and that perhaps the military was preparing for civil war, or worse.

It sounds like you are looking for love in all the wrong places to me!

First traveling helps but so do the circles you travel in. What I mean is where (you don't have to answer this publicly) do you stay when you travel?

For instance one year when George H.W. Bush was Vice President I ran into him at the Hotel Chervo in Porto Chervo Sardina, again at the George V in Paris, again at the Kahalla Hilton, again at the Hyatt Regency on 42nd Street in NYC, again at the Fairmont Hotel ontop of Nob Hill in San Francisco and then again at the Hotel Bellaire in Bellaire California. We actually accused one another of following the other at the Hotel Chervo as we sat on adjacent balconies. (I have no idea why George was following me so much that year, cagey devil that he is did a great job pretending he wasn't!)

The very best restaurants and the very best hotels are where you are likely to run across the very most important people. J. Paul Getty was actually staying in a single room in the George V in Paris for years before some astute reporter did some digging and shocked the world months later by declaring Getty the richest man in the world.

The very best place though are old money Gentlemen's Clubs, with the Bohemian Grove Annex to the Bohemian Club the place you would most like to get an invite for the annual Retreat.

Rockefeller, Dupont, Morgan, Cargnegie and Mellon offered FDR to put everyone in work camps overnight and provide them manual labor employment if he would abandon his New Deal policies.

They weren't FEMA Camps but they were Camps that they actually had already setup and at their disposal that litterally were ready to start taking the unemployed and homeless from around the nation overnight.

The British were actually the first to use concentration camps in Africa which is where Hitler got the idea.

As unemployment benefits runout for millions upon millions of unemployed people who have already had their benefits extended once, twice in some cases three times, and the economy continues to shed jobs at an alarming rate don't be surprised if you see FEMA or Freedom Camps begin to pop up to employ and house the destidute on the Government's dime.

I am not scared personally, I will always find away to get around what ever system is around.

I can tell you this though, there is no real economic engine to generate an economic recovery. The Bailouts have been great for the banks maintaining their overseas credit ratings, and great for the Government to grow itself bigger, but the only thing that will lead to real wealth generation to pay down both the staggering personal and national debt is a real manufacturing base which we simply do not have. No attempts are being made to restore a manufacturing base.

The Service Industries will continue to loose jobs at an accelerated rate. Simply proping up banks to hopefully one day loan again is not the same as people earning money from an honest days labor that produces real quality goods that can be exported and sold abroad to reduce our staggering trade deficits and earn instead of borrow real cash.

You truly aren't going to run in to the key players at Government facilities or staying at the Holiday Inn or dining at Applebees.

The Powers that Be are a terribly bored lot, and are always on the look out in their own environs for something intriquing and exciting. If you really want to learn what's going on, develop ways to paint yourself as intriquing and exciting in places where the truly powerful congregate. Most of them love to eat out, most of them love to travel. They put their pants on one leg at a time too just like you. Some of them are incredibly down to earth socially and most of them are truly outgoing and inquisitive. Pop up on their radar and you will be surprised.

No matter what you want to accomplish or learn in life, it's the circles you travel in. No man is an island!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
scienceblogs.com...

If the Link does not work ..search Baxer International Bird Flu....

I think you should read some real facts on the issue of Bird Flu, This Company has a base in Chicago as well.

There is one thing about the people that are behind these types of things, they all agree there is too many people on the earth. A small Accident or lets call it Terrorist attack. Dirty Bomb mixed with Bird flu. in a few major cities across the world and it'll reduce the earths Population by at least 25%.

Scary....

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Live, be happy, things are going to eventually get better. don't waste your energies on irrational fears.

Wow, I just had a 'They Live' flashback.

I see where you are coming from, but when you have a whole thread which trys to dissasemble this 'irrational fear', and end it with something like that...

...I mean come on.

You basically end it with: "Shut up and stay asleep".

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
For the people who don't believe that there is a program for depopulating the planet, may I suggest that you rent, buy, or however you can get a hold of this movie and watch it. It's a true story, and the name of it is called :"The Constant Gardener"

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spines

reply to post by spines

Being asleep or awake depends entirely on your perspective and whether or not your perspective has been influenced.

One should always be aware of potential dangers or threats, but there must be something to substantiate those threats or dangers.

Fear and awareness used properly can keep a person alive. I should know, I am living proof, staying one step ahead of disastrous encounters takes skill. Adrenaline also helps.

If I were a truly paranoid person, right now I should be literally freaking out after having been followed across several states by unmarked vehicles that have blacked out windows and government tags, having the satellite tracking and comm system in my vehicle disabled due to some unknown "malfunction" that cannot be fixed until I return to the home office location which is 2,000 miles away right now. Without the sat system no one will know where I am. And I have to make a late night trip some 460 miles to the north to a place I really do not want to go. IF I were really paranoid yeah, I'd be freaking out right now... But I am not, nor am I asleep. I am prepared. Ready to defend myself if necessary and I am fully aware of the risks involved. Fact is, I have no choice other than to go.

If I live to see another day, or not, either way, I did not let fear or paranoia control me.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm sure I seen a chemtrail in Aberdeen today, thats the ones which look like comtrails but it looks like it is spreading out?

I'm sure people in cars were wondering why I kept looking up to the sky today. The "power" is truely "sick" and I am glad I woke up, maybe that is why also there is an epidemic of cancers in my local area, Barium from the red sandstone and a high background reading in aberdeen itself due to the granite and i wonder if there is any fallout from Chernobyl left?, I have already been vaccine damaged and I am paying dearly for what it has caused. I must be a shining example for the NWO, ruin me, ruin my career and kill me.

So i am just send messages to as much people as I can, even though someone called me "mad" for posting up warnings

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
It sounds like you are looking for love in all the wrong places to me!

Ha!

At least I am looking.... Maybe not in ALL the right places... But I have found some things that are beginning to alarm me.

I'm not going to jump on the FEAR bandwagon just yet... But I do believe our government is planning for something bad, though I have no idea what it could be yet and without proof there is not much else I can go on.

Please see my post here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If I can find enough evidence to prove my suspicions, then and ONLY then will I be worried.

Not looking for love, just enough proof to substantiate all of this gloom and doom paranoia that I have been exposed to here at ATS. And if I can find it (seeing is believing) I will do everything I can to post it and warn people.

Still looking...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join