It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO at Area 51 S4 base visible on google earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I know the feeling. I work in law enforcement down here and I can see stupidity at the higher levels here, too.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Bistatic and multistatic radar IS multiple radar sites. Note that the RCS from the side can be significant. They do things to reduce the reflections, such as if the plane has a tail, the tail tilts downward to reflect the signal to the ground. Now if you have multiple sites, you can catch that reflection. Also the RAM isn't very good at low frequencies, but at those frequencies, the position accuracy isn't as good.

A good reference is David Alexanders "Alpha Bravo Delta Guide to Stealth Warfare". It only has one review on Amazon, and not very flattering, but the guy doing the review didn't get it. Stealth is not the solution to everything, and the author doesn't say that. Stealth is just one of many tools. Given the standoff of modern weapons, stealth is less important than it used to be, depending on how you want to er um get the job done (bomb the target). If you are trying to do precision bombing with a person on the ground painting the target, then you need to get your plane over the target. If you just want to whack the target and you don't mind the cost, a cruise missile is pretty effective.

Given the targets we have today (bad guys in caves), stealth isn't particularly needed. That was the conclusion of the USAF in killing the F22.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by extreon

Text
No, sorry not aria 51, I have seen it from Google Earth for myself and that ant it.
I seen all the hangers and test aria at the end of the air strip, all in plane site, I have even worked out where the alian craft was kept before they moved it too Australia to hide it at Pinegap.
I will have to scope out Pinegap when I can get Google Earth working again, it wont work on my pc anymore for some reason, must get somebody who knows on to it.
Aria 51 is not hard to find, it dose have a rather long air strip on it.
Happy Hunting!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
that looks like just a bunch of dirt.

member dick cheney is not on google earth and he is a real american so dont think that ufos are going to be left out or anything else from area 51 unless the government wants you to know it is there.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Ok ..I need some of those mag lev train resources or evidence you have please? If there was any "train" tunnel from base to base we'd be able to detect it with ground sonar or something?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Doesn't look like a UFO to me???

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
To OP -

are you trying to say that this is a visible UFO despite photo tampering/obsfucation (sp?)

Otherwise...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You know those moments when looking at a desert on Google Earth and some kind of rock feature strikes you as odd... They usually are that. A strange rock feature. Aeolian erosion my friends, I mean, come on now, pedestal rocks are anything but normal yet do we claim them as antennae to signal invading aliens?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
From my knowledge there is a base of some kind near Papoose Dry Lake. Back in my days as an air traffic control worker for the EG&G building at McCarren, Las Vegas I was used to issuing warnings to 747's heading towards Area 51 of fast moving air traffic west of their set coordinates which would mostly be Area 51 with some acceptions (west of Area 51 is Papoose Dry Lake)

The thing that really interested me about my work was not the 747's but small jets. I was never in charge of briefing them nor was never told who was but they were certainty headed the same way. Looking at some Google earth images I can see the same jets I saw back in my day, both at Area 51 and the private Mccarren airport hanger bays. Another thing that fascinated me was the fact that anyone getting on or off the mysterious white jets had a full head bandanner on them, most likely to protect their identity. The US government knows about people observing the private hangers from the hotel rooms and from what I can tell will go to any length to protect the identity of those boarding or getting off the jets.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Area51Guru
From my knowledge there is a base of some kind near Papoose Dry Lake. Back in my days as an air traffic control worker for the EG&G building at McCarren, Las Vegas I was used to issuing warnings to 747's heading towards Area 51 of fast moving air traffic west of their set coordinates which would mostly be Area 51 with some acceptions (west of Area 51 is Papoose Dry Lake)

"base of some kind near Papoose Dry Lake" - yeah, it's typically known as Area 51.
Or if you wanna go more south, Creech AFB. There is nothing at Papoose Dry Lake.
It's south of Area 51, btw.

"747's heading towards Area 51"?
Nice try.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
All I see is desert landscape. I don't see any hangars but I do see a slight anomaly where you placed the circle.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

Not to mention EG&G didn't do air traffic control at McCarran. The Janets fly like any other plane at KLAS.

There is a tower at KLAS, but then the planes are handed off to Nellis control for ATC. But the tower at KLAS is staffed by the FAA.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join