It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO at Area 51 S4 base visible on google earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I was looking at area 51 on google earth and thought i would check out the infamous s4 site were Bob Lazar supposedely worked on UFO's. I didn't see anything interesting at first but then i took a closer look and discovered something. I could be completely wrong but what i saw was a cirkular object sticking out of something dark. The first link shows the hangar location as bob lazar described and the location where i saw the hangar on google earth. The second one is a close up of the object and the third one shows the hangar from the side.

As i said, i don't know if this could be a hangar and ufo but it just caught my eye.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I really don't see what you are seeing. It looks like a bit of desert to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I see what you see but I think you are reaching......is it supposed to be one of those in ground hangers that a UFO flies out like Independence Day?Your on the right track though,keep looking

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think hes having you on, judging by the fact that the first picture is named "loll" on imageshack.

There doesn't appear to be anything in either of the images either, thats just my grasp of it? Looks like an empty desert with a few black lines ...

[edit on 12-4-2009 by UKTruthSeeker]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Looks like desert to me. It makes me wonder where all of the half-life and midways area 51 games massive underground facilities are? My guess is they are at Los alamos, Sandia and lawrence livermore national labs. The military just contracts out of these places and when it finds something its interested in it deems it a classification and funding thats all. Some things I believe like the invisibility suit in the movie the predator is real, extreme forms of bio-warfare and others little secrets gadgets here and there, but I dont believe portals to other dimensions, time travel and bio-engineered super beasts created to kill everybody are real.

People love Area 51 for some reason when the U-2 was never built there, the SR-71 was never built there the F1-17 was never built there and when it was completed it flew out of TTR and the B-2 was never built there and when it was completed it did its excersises out point mugu california then it went to whitman airforce base. People for some reason think if they got a free pass into Area 51 they would walk into a hanger and see some Hyper-dimensional stealth plane being built when its all done at the skunkworks or palmdale at plant 42 or other areas. There is security at every military installation in this country, the belle chase naval center here in Louisiana has signs saying use of deadly force authorized, I can take a picture of it.

If there not building aircraft at area 51 the place is a sham

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Area 51,from what I have learned and been told is a 'end level' deployment base for extreme black projects.Most of their work is reversed engineered but some is basic non alien black projects.S4 is the R and D place and it isn't where people think,it is in the mountains close to 51.Also Area 51 is largely underground and connected via high speed mag-lev trains to various other bases throughout the world.You ever wonder why the lack of large scale construction materials being seen?

Oh,and about the "hyperdimensional stealth plane".............you are not to far off from what has been created there.

[edit on 4/12/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

Where have people said they BUILD planes at Area 51? It's a testing ground, and all the planes you mentioned at one point flew out of the base. They build them somewhere else, take them to Groom Lake, and test them there before deploying them.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
True the U-2 flew its missons out of area 51 as did the SR-71 but with the addition of spy satellites spy planes are no longer needed and havent been for some time. You trace the F1-17, the B-2, the F-22 and the F-35 from construction to base alocation. The F1-17 may have landed at area 51 parked in a hanger and the next day went to TTR where documented history of the nighthawk cleary shows all tests live fire or otherwise were conducted there. The B-2 once built was all tested in california then it was assigned to whitman airforce base. Both stealth planes which are flops because a russian kid in a moscow university created a device which was able to detect first the F1-17 then the B-2 using radio waves.

My guess is there is a next generation stealth fighter and bomber to replace both the F1-17 and B-2 which are old men in todays tech, unless you are fighting the taliban or somalia.

Dugway proving grounds is very interesting area in utah to research as is china lake and AUTEC off florida coast!

When it comes to aliens, like moulder says I WANT TO BELIEVE, but in my opinion the US military would kill to get ahold of that technology in fact Iam sure theyve tried.

OF COURSE THATS JUST MY OPINION I COULD BE WRONG

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
You should watch this! it is 100% real and very very scary!!!

Copy and paste

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

This is the ultimate proof of aliens at area 51!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Is the F1-17 supposed to be the F117?

The black projects are built at Plant 42 and either trucked or flown on cargo aircraft to Groom Lake in pieces. A plane without wings isn't all that difficult to transport.

S-4, alien technology, etc. is just disinformation, much like the endless underground base threads, Dulce, etc. Not that there is anyway to convince the koolaid drinkers otherwise.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Care to bet on that? The F-22 and F-35 may not have flown out of there, but the F-117 DID. They flew the Have Blue out of there, and later the F-117.

The Senior Trend, which was the Full Scale Development version of the F-117, and later were added to the inventory, flew out of Groom Lake. All five FSD airframes went into service, two were retired to museums.

On June 18th, 1981, Lockheed test pilot Hal C. Farley lifted the nose of FSD-1 off of the runway at Groom Dry Lake and made the first flight of the F-117A. FSD-2 made it's first flight unpainted on September 24, 1981. FSD-3 was initially painted gray and made it's first flight on December 18, 1981. FSD-4 was delivered in early 1982, but remained grounded for RCS configuration until 7 JUL 82. FSD-5 made it's first flight on April 10, 1982 and was used for navigation/autopilot and avionics development.

On September 25, 1985 the left tail fin "fluttered off" of FSD-2 (#79-781) while doing a pull-up maneuver during a daylight weapons test at Groom Lake. As the black tail with its large white 781 fell to earth, the pilot, Maj. John Beesley, was unaware anything had happened (because of the computer compensation) until the chase plane told him. He brought the aircraft in for a safe landing, and was later awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross. Restrictions were placed on certain regimes of flight (high speed) and the all-moving metal fins were replaced by thermoplastic graphite fins. (This incident is on file because the whole test was being filmed, but the footage is still classified.) On July, 18, 1990 FSD-5 (#784) flew with the new rudders. (Possibly lifting the speed restriction) The last graphite rudder was fitted in 1992.

www.f-117a.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Every single F-117A airframe underwent acceptance testing at Area 51. This entailed several flights by contractor (Lockheed) and customer (Air Force) pilots. This is documented in the flight test logs and maintenance records.

The B-2 and F-22 underwent low-observables ("stealth") testing at the Area, as well. They were flown through the Groom Lake airspace for radar cross-section measurements using an array of actual and simulated foreign radar systems. These facilities are visible on Google Earth.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by extreon

man i think your just wanting to see something. theres nothing there but some lines that, if you noticed, are all over the picture. if the story about area 51 is true then im prtty sure that the government is smart enough to at least stop us from seeing ufo's on google earth. besides, why the hell would they just leave a ufo hanging outside of a hangar? try to think rationally next time you get excited.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
What's this about a Ruskie being able to detect the two stealth aircraft?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Stealth aircraft can be detected with bistatic and multistatic radar. You need tight timing synchronization between sites. You may recall there was a study done to detect aircraft with cellphone transmitters.

All this has been discussed ad naesum here and elsewhere. I really doubt the cellphone scheme is useful since the timing is not all that tight, plus they use GPS based timing which is easily jammed. [The COTS GPS based 10MHz references you get on ebay are easly good to 10ns between sites, and they are dirt cheap.]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

Most radars can detect any stealth aircraft. Stealth doesn't mean invisible, it means really really small. The average stealth radar return is the size of a bird or smaller. And it frequently is an intermittent contact.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Oh I realise that. I was just more interested in the story and the technical details of what they were using. IIRC the Serbs used multiple radars to create the one picture to shoot that one down in 99.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

They also caught him right around weapons release, after flying the same flight path for like the third straight night.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Which pretty much goes against any military doctrine, regardless of service it seems. Never, ever, go the same way in and out.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

They went back to Vietnam. During Vietnam they used to take off at the same time, using the same callsigns, using the same routes, day after day after day. And then wondered why so many planes got shot down.

Stupidity is rampant at higher ranks (read civilian and military) during some conflicts. Especially when they get overconfident, or micromanaged.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join