It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New baby Jesus born in 2007?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm shocked to see so many mind control victims here, who are eagerly waiting their messiah's return.

Forget the fake alien attack or martial law, if they're going to pull off another great deception to control the world, it is going to be the messiah card.

Think about it. Christians, Muslims, Jews and Buddists are all waiting for some sort of messianic figure to come down and save humanity.

All the elite need is a shiny old man with grey beard, and the sheep will fall on their knees and weep into submission. This could be pulled off with a genetically engineered lab born man, projection in the sky or even an ET posing as their saviour.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bignick

bignick:
what if your personal expierence dictates a different view of the creator than the one that is projected to the so called mind control people of which you speak? the WORD is a very powerful thing.

the force not the light?
the force can control light
light cannot control the force
the life force of all creations
the creations life force
all real

now continue that thought in your life up till now!
everything in this thread could become real, if it is what is truly desired!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
hhmmm. Well let's see. No links, no evidence, no background information, no paternity tests, no evidence that this woman had her tubes tied and she already had children. I thought Jesus was born of a virgin. This story is about as credible as a fairy tale or a nursery rhyme. I would never consider such a tale without seeing at least a little bit of evidence that it even happened and just for the record everybody knows that Jesus was the first born.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If this woman had her tubes tied before all of this happened, then this child is indeed very special.

He's going to bring his parents a boat load of money once they sue the Dr. who did the tubal!

Every child born is special in my opinion. Each and every one of them a true miracle!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

hear hear!

i want to see some solid evidence as to the authenticity of this claim. If nothing else, a picture of the boy in question or at the very least an update of some sort over the years would be appreciated.

If what is being said is true, then i agree that her son is destined towards something - would love to see where this goes in the future.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by Alora

It is a nice story Alora, but it is also a true story. It is a strange story I'll admit that, but none the less it is a true story. I even saw the photo of her son, and many of her friends were there when she told me the story, so I'm very sure that her story was true, and that they knew it was true.

was the "prophecy child" by chance born on August 20?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Or maybe she was lying to you, People do that you know. I could make up some wild story right now about me being an Alien but it doesn't mean its true

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bignick

Those who study the good book are not looking for the first messiah that shows back up. Bu he will fool many. Those of the die hard Jewish faith that don't believe Jesus was the messiah will follow the first one that shows up.

As far as if her story is true or not. I have a dimple on my chest. When was younger I would tell people that I got shot and they would believe it and even tell other people. Anybody can make up a story.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If this guy was really prophetising I would guess that he was doing just that....prophetising. I may indicate a very special baby, it might not. But I doubt it is Jesus reborn in 2007. Hmmm......maybe the 'Anti-christ'?!?

As for speaking in tongues, maybe it was just a foreign language she wasn't familiar with and didn't recognise, OR........it's quite possible he belonged to Sarah Pallins' church.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
My daughter was born on the 20th of August. Is something significant about that date?

Originally posted by imd12c4funn

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by Alora

It is a nice story Alora, but it is also a true story. It is a strange story I'll admit that, but none the less it is a true story. I even saw the photo of her son, and many of her friends were there when she told me the story, so I'm very sure that her story was true, and that they knew it was true.

was the "prophecy child" by chance born on August 20?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bignick
I'm shocked to see so many mind control victims here, who are eagerly waiting their messiah's return.

Forget the fake alien attack or martial law, if they're going to pull off another great deception to control the world, it is going to be the messiah card.

Think about it. Christians, Muslims, Jews and Buddists are all waiting for some sort of messianic figure to come down and save humanity.

All the elite need is a shiny old man with grey beard, and the sheep will fall on their knees and weep into submission. This could be pulled off with a genetically engineered lab born man, projection in the sky or even an ET posing as their saviour.

Yes all the major religions are awaiting the return of a Messiah type figure. But I'm sure most people will be weary when judging this supposed Messiah. Even if all 5 physical senses show that it is the Messiah, some deeper, stronger connection will need to be felt by believers before they acknowledge whether he is real or an impostor.

To OP, btw it is a very nice story and thanks for sharing it with us. It does seem a little artificial to me and I agree that the title is a bit misleading. Nevertheless, it is a positive story and we need more positive stories in this life.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Well sounds very much like Jesus to me.

Young woman gives in to her natural tendency to have sex, gets laid by someone other than her spouse.

Woman finds she's pregnant and needs to find an excuse to cover her guilt. As she already suffers religious delusion she makes up some miracle story to pacify her husband. Her husband being equally religious and probably very dumb falls hook line and sinker for the miracle tale.

Dear me, what is wrong with religious people why on earth do they fall for these BS urban myths ?

A simple DNA test would prove whether the husband is the father of the boy or not. If the husband is not the father then obviously the woman had been putting it about, needless to say if this was the case then the husband should take the appropriate action as prescribed by Yahweh in the bible.

Grab hold of her and stone to death the adulterating abomination of a woman.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
When I first read this I thought to myself, hmms, is it not true supposingly, according to revelations, the beast will come forward as a false prophet, where the anti christ will rise to become a political leader, falsley claiming that he is christ himself, turning millions away from god.

Prophet or false prophet, I will flag this thread, come back and read on the updates with intrigue.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I also agree. There is a forum for short stories. I suggest more people use it.

I stopped believing the story when Mr. Scientist said he lost $30K in chips.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It has been known for women to ovulate with an egg after getting their tubes tied, and also, it has been known for some women to be able to reproduce on their own without an outside source.. sorry i dont have any links but i bet you could find something on it on google.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I would say that IF the story is true, is it not possible that the man who fell to his knees was perhaps a psychic or empath, and was just reacting to the unlikely nature of a woman with her tubes tied conceiving? It doesn't necessarily indicate that there was anything particularly special about the baby (Well anything more special than any other baby).

As far as the AntiChrist, there is a lot of prophesy that needs yet to be fulfilled before most Christians will accept someone as the returned Messiah. I think that Governments could try to pull of something to try to fool the masses, they are that arrogant, but I think they would ultimately be unsuccessful.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by NatalinaEx]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The title is misleading...there is no definate proof.. to me this is just a story. Maybe the thread should me moved to the short story section?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Everything I wrote in this story is the truth so far as I personally know of it, and I believe the woman as to what she said since her personal friends were there when she was relating this story to me.

And for those who don't believe that I lost 30,000 in chips on last saturday night on an "All In" on my hand since I was the first bidder at the table; well that's too bad you don't know how to gamble. I had just moved to a new table with some other people and the "Little Blind" was 5000 to get in and the "Big Blind" was 10,000; so when I picked up my hand and I had an Ace of Diamonds and a 10 of Hearts, I said "ALL IN" trying to scare the others out of the hand. Unfortunately it didn't work, so I was out of the game. Also, on Friday night I had built up a pile to 50,000 and when I made it to that same round; 5000 little blind, 10000 big blind I got beaten again, but not on an "all in", but in just the fact that I was running out of chips. Other people at the tables had far more chips, my pile of 5000 chips was small as you can tell by the amounts needed just to bet; others had huge amounts of chips. Get out there and play poker, you can start off small and go right on up, but when the blinds go up and up and up, and you have to move from one table to the next, it gets harder and harder to stay in there with the big chip people.

Hopefully I might get the chance to go out and gamble again this weekend, if so, I hope that woman comes and if so I will ask her more questions like; when was her son born? Otherwise I may go to Dallas to see my brothers.

I don't know anything about women and their periods and stuff like that, that is not any of my business. As for what she told me, I'm sure it is true. Her son is not a baby Jesus, and I was asking if any of you thought that he could be the second baby Jesus, because her story was very interesting.

I met her and she started talking to me about buying real estate. She started talking to me about some real estate auctions that I had personally been to and had bought some properties. In two of the properties that we talked about, I had personally seen both of them, and had bid on one of them. But it went to high for what I wanted to pay. It went for $80,000 and she said she had bid on it also, and I was shocked when we were talking about such stuff.

I told her she should have been glad she didn't get that telephone communications building with all of the cubicles inside of it; because the guy that lost it had about a dozen of his motorcycle buddies come in and they totally destroyed that two story building, all of its hundreds of cubicles and all of the phone wiring and all of the electrical, the building was a shambles when we went back to the building to tell the buyer he got a great buy. Instead we found the new buyer standing insided of the broken in doors, in total shock, he thought he was all set to start up a phone calling business; but he bought a complete wreck instead, and there was nothing he could do about it because he had bought it "as is", with no guarantees. That was a good experience for those of us whom didn't buy that building.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by RussianScientists]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join