It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New baby Jesus born in 2007?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here is a strange but true tale that I want to enlighten readers to in order to see what they think. Last night after playing poker and loosing 30,000 in chips in the last hand I met a young woman about my age and she told me a very interesting story.

She is married and is from a very religious background, she has two girls 14 and 16 and a son whom was born in 2007. As her story goes, she is a woman with a built in sense of direction, and she can pretty much find her way to any place in the USA after seeing a map once showing the place, especially if she has been there before.

Back in 2006 she was asked to help a moving crew to help deliver a two story modular home since they needed a person to drive a truck, since the other driver couldn't make it for some reason or another. So, she said she would help them out. She drove the truck to an area only about 30 miles from her home, and she had to stay the whole day while the others put the home together.

While there, everyone in the crew became very interested in a young man that was digging here and there spuradically with a shovel on the site where they were putting up the home, but he was not really doing anything. No one knew who he was, so they kind of kept an eye on him.

Later in the day, he came over when no others were around and asked this young woman to come with him, and she said he took her by the hand and lead her out onto the dirt road in front of the property which was out in the countryside. This was scaring her, but she felt like she should go with him to see what he wanted.

He got down on his knees on the dirt road right in front of her and raised his hands high above his head and started saying stuff in an unknown language, he was speaking in tongues. In a minute or two he was finished and he was crying and tears were coming down his cheeks, and then while he was still on his knees in front of her with tears running down his cheeks, he reached out to her and put his hands on her shirt where her abdomen is and then he told her that she was pregnant and had a baby boy within her and then he left her, never to be seen again.

She was in shock and thought this young man must have been a brick short of a full load upstairs. Twelve years before she had both of her tubes tide, and in her religion they believe that prophets don't exist. For about three months she thought nothing about it, and then it dawned on her one day that something was wrong, it had been a long time since she had her period, and she ended up having a baby boy as the young man had prophesied.

Then her husband wanted her to help him find the way back to the home that they had delivered and set up. Neither one of them could find the home or the foundation of the home they had set up back then, and then they checked on the paper work to find out the address so they could go directly out to the house address, but the paper work for that home wasn't in existence. They searched several times but could never find the house that they had driven out and set up in a day, even though both of them have good senses of direction.

Doesn't this story seem very strange that some young man that this young woman didn't know would prophecy that she would have a baby boy in her without knowing her? Doesn't it seem like the story of when Nostradamus kneeled down in front of a young priest and kissed him on the hand and told him that he would be a Pope some day, which came true?

I find her story highly interesting, and it makes me wonder who this young baby boy is that made a young man get down on his knees with tears streaming down his cheeks and speak in tongues and prophesy that she had a baby boy within her. I'm thinking that her baby boy may be a very important human being when he grows up. What does everybody else think about this strange scenario?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Nice story. But in my opinion, it is more fiction than non-.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Alora

It is a nice story Alora, but it is also a true story. It is a strange story I'll admit that, but none the less it is a true story. I even saw the photo of her son, and many of her friends were there when she told me the story, so I'm very sure that her story was true, and that they knew it was true.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think not....

When Jesus returns, he returns from the sky at the battle of Armageddon.

No man born in this age is Jesus though the anti-christ will portray himself as the messiah, metriaya, whatever.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
No disrespect meant, but seeing a picture of her son doesn't prove any part of the story, minus she had a son. Having her friends with her as she told the story doesn't prove any part of that story to be true, either.

People make up a lot of things, exaggerate a lot of claims, just be prove to somebody, anybody, that they are special and worthy of attention.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

baby jesus the resurrected christ? not! miracle child? very possible! the bible describes the accention and his return. on return he comes down as he left full grown and the same marks of crucifiction!
he will not be born again of a virgin again!
any person claiming to be the returned christ must have the exactness in everything about the christ that accended some nineteen hundred thirty to nineteen hundred and seventy years ago! don't fall for the lie!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I'm not the only one who thinks Maitreya is the anti-Christ and not Christ? RIGHT THE[snip]ON!!! Excuse the censored language. Hah

Interesting case, but maybe she just didn't remember what she did after all those margaritas

Mod edit -
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Infolurker, you are probably right that he is not a baby Jesus, but the question is, why did that young man already know she was pregnant? Why was he crying and telling her of her baby and speaking in tongues?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Infolurker, you are probably right that he is not a baby Jesus, but the question is, why did that young man already know she was pregnant? Why was he crying and telling her of her baby and speaking in tongues?

I'm curious as to why you are going on the assumption that this story is 100% true.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Alora

She had no reason to lie or to exaggerate any of her claims. She told me many other things that I knew of already that she didn't know I knew about before she started talking about them.

She never lied in any of the other parts, because I personally knew about them since I live fairly close to where she lives and I have been in her city most of my life.

She didn't have any notion whatsoever that her son might be special, she just told me her story. I'm the one that told her that her son must be special in some manner for the other young man to prophecy that she was having a baby boy. She didn't know what to think when I told her that, and I was serious when I said it, and I still am serious when I think that maybe her boy will grow up to be someone very important.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

The young boy may not be the second coming of Jesus, but I'm thinking that he is very special in some manner and that when he grows up he will really be someone special, but that is my own thinking.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
LOL.... I have no idea if the story is true or not. I just know it isn't Jesus.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Alora

I'm going on the assumption that her story is true because of her strict religion that she was brought up in; also she thought nothing of it but a strange story about a young man whom thought he was a prophet.

In her religion she does not believe in prophets. Anybody in her religion that thinks or tells anyone that he is a prophet is considered not right in the head.

That is why she told me this story, she was telling me about someone that she thought was not right in the head, but by some strange reason this one crazy guy was right after all. She still does not believe in prophets.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Yes he is not Jesus, he has his own name, but it is a name from the bible and it also is a great name.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

MAITREYA is already among us and lives in London. Have you seen that new star at all? (like a false star of Bethlehem) If he can do that what else can he do? He appears to people out of nowhere and creates an aura of pure white light to pose as messiahs from around the world. He heals the sick, makes signs and wonders, and is all for Lucifer being God. His name calculates to 666 in EVERY SINGLE LANGUAGE by method of Gematria the key to calculating the name of the Beast. This might just be a hoax.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Does a woman still have her period after she gets her tubes tied? Honest question. Also something about birth control and religion doesn't jibe for me.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Perhaps the women was drugged and taken advantage of.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

I don't know anything about whether or not a woman can have her tubes tied and still have her period.

I don't know if their religion states that they can't have their tubes tied. Obviously her daughters are much older, and at that time, they must have decided not to have any more children. Her son is the only grandson that her mom has, and her mom is very proud of this young baby boy.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

I doubt that she was drugged or taken advantage of. The boy has her and her husbands blood type.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

i also said he could be a miracle child! the thread title is what is misleading.
now however i do think having tubes tied doesn't mean a woman can't get pregnant and funny i have said this to my girlfriend whose tubes are tied. if the creator wants it,boom he's got it! i can see the young man revealing to the woman she was pregnant, he is spiritually gifted and was doing as his spirit was compelling him to do.let it be so!

<<   2 >>

join