It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campaign for Liberty -- for real..?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

You're first paragraph contains a falsehood. Paul is a Republican.
He ran on a Libertarian ticket once. But has always held office as a Republican.

Paul didn't quit until it was mathematically impossible for his to obtain enough delegates.

I find it hard to believe you took part in the "rEVOLution". Your post is entirely inaccurate.

Ron Paul is a member of the Repuglican party but he is a Libertarian/Freemason at heart. By the end of the campaign he was calling himself a Libertarian, the supporters were calling themselves Libertarians and Ron Paul was supporting Libertarians running for office, perhaps even giving them money donated to him as a Republican to do so. I can't remember all that was going on with the final stages of his horrid campaign, but there were unsavory characters living off the campaign funds, so-called "activists" paid for by those funds, potheads and what I call "Paultards" that would make anybody formerly associated with the campaign extremely embarassed.

I lived through it. Ron Paul is one of the slimiest politicians to crawl out from under a rock.

He also made a speech before the entire student body at Liberty Baptist Church, telling them abortion was a states rights issue. For somebody who claims to be a Constitutionalist, this is a total lie. This is Libertarian amoral anarchist kind of talk. The Constitution, of which the Declaration is its foundation, puts the right to life as the foundational liberty of all liberties.

This man delivers babies and has no regard for the sanctity of their lives.

And he flashes the el diablo and shakes hands like a Freemason.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

No, Ron Paul is Pro-Life actually. He wrote legislation to define life as beginning at the moment of conception. Congress would not pass this. Your experiences wth the grassroots campaign were not like mine were, but I didn't work around people who were paid to do it, it was all volunteers where I was. That probably has a lot to do with it. Don't get me started on people that get paid to do volunteer work, lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise

No, Ron Paul is Pro-Life actually. He wrote legislation to define life as beginning at the moment of conception. Congress would not pass this. Your experiences wth the grassroots campaign were not like mine were, but I didn't work around people who were paid to do it, it was all volunteers where I was. That probably has a lot to do with it. Don't get me started on people that get paid to do volunteer work, lol.

My experiences with the people were great. Inspiring. We wanted a candidate who wasn't a puppet who would support liberty and get us out of the war. Ron Paul sucked all the energy out of people like us and gave us nothing but disapointment.

Ron Paul is noted for proposing legislation that goes absolutely nowhere. Talk is cheap. He went before the entire student body at Liberty Baptist and told them abortion was a state's right, cheapening the right to life and putting it on a par with the right to determine the speed limit on the road.

He's not prolife. He's a Luciferian. That's why he flashes the el diablo.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
While it's not impossible a part of me doesn't want to believe that possibility. Without Dr. Paul I would have zero faith in the political process. Ron Paul in my opinion is a dieing breed of politician that supports ideas of liberty and the U.S. Constitution. If Dr. Paul ended up being purely a political pawn I'd feel a deep sadness.

What kind of evidence do you have? Or is this a gut feeling?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
GOP

Campaign for GOP to liberate the campaign for liberty members for a victory.

What a joke.

PALIN/JEB

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
While it's not impossible a part of me doesn't want to believe that possibility. Without Dr. Paul I would have zero faith in the political process. Ron Paul in my opinion is a dieing breed of politician that supports ideas of liberty and the U.S. Constitution. If Dr. Paul ended up being purely a political pawn I'd feel a deep sadness.

What kind of evidence do you have? Or is this a gut feeling?

I was in the rEVOLution, and I know everything that happened from the beginning. I know the donations came from a lot of young families who sacrificed a lot, and that very little of that money was ever used to actually promote the ideas we all believed in, let alone help Ron Paul get elected President. A good bit of that money was used to help him run his primary contest for Congress instead. The leftover money was used for his Liberty Foundation, and I don't know who he's hired to run it but probably family members. And the foundation allows him to keep sending out mailings asking for more and more and more money.

His supporters pushed and begged him to look into the election fraud in New Hampshire. He would not spend one penny, and some of the supporters had to put up their own money and try to handle that themselves. Ron Paul would not hire one single election law lawyer to help out.

He just sucked up all that money and it went -- nowhere. Then after he won his primary, he came back and would not endorse any other third party candidate, and just strung everybody along that he was really in but he was out but he was in, and keep sending that money. About two weeks before the election he finally endorsed Chuck Baldwin, after first endorsing ALL the third party candidates.

He is a snake. I don't like him AT ALL. He broke a lot of hearts, and he seems to be a cold and callous and evil little old man. His run for the presidency made him rich and now he's a talking head on MSM, I believe as his reward for doing such a good job running the third party attempt into the ditch so Obama, the Annointed One, could come to power unobstructed.

Ron Paul will retired to the DUMBs with his Illuminati friends when TSHTF.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This could explain why he seems to have all this air time. If that was the plan after all, I believe it partially back fired. More and more people support his ideas and are in fact doing there own thing. Many groups and individuals are awake because of his message.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

This could explain why he seems to have all this air time. If that was the plan after all, I believe it partially back fired. More and more people support his ideas and are in fact doing there own thing. Many groups and individuals are awake because of his message.

I agree, or if not his message then the message of the people who launched him, Alex Jones and the rEVOLution.

He is an icon, a symbol. But I don't trust him as far as I can throw him and the idea of him actually running for president in 2012, no way.

Of course I don't know if we're going to have anymore presidential elections. I think Obama could be our last president, unless people wake up.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Of course I don't know if we're going to have anymore presidential elections. I think Obama could be our last president, unless people wake up.

In this sense I think as Americans we have a lot of potential. There are more people on the same page or frequency then you realize. Many are quite, many aren't even aware of it yet but it's inside there hearts and there minds.

More and more are "waking up" everyday, they know this and it is there biggest fear. This is why I think if Ron Paul is a puppet there plan wasn't very effective.

My father was the most stubborn Bush supporter I've ever met, yet he's finally seeing he was wrong. After 8+ years of heated debates/arguments he's finally taking the material I present him into serious consideration! When you know my dad and see a persons perspective take such a radical change it gives you an enormous amount of faith and hope!

He's now seeing past Left vs Right and finally thinking outside the box, good times indeed!

[edit on 15-4-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

In this sense I think as Americans we have a lot of potential. There are more people on the same page or frequency then you realize. Many are quite, many aren't even aware of it yet but it's inside there hearts and there minds.

More and more are "waking up" everyday, they know this and it is there biggest fear. This is why I think if Ron Paul is a puppet there plan wasn't very effective.

My father was the most stubborn Bush supporter I've ever met, yet he's finally seeing he was wrong. After 8+ years of heated debates/arguments he's finally taking the material I present him into serious consideration! When you know my dad and see a persons perspective take such a radical change it gives you an enormous amount of faith and hope!

He's now seeing past Left vs Right and finally thinking outside the box, good times indeed!

[edit on 15-4-2009 by oconnection]

I'm finding the same thing. But I don't know if we have enough time. The enemy is very clever and determined, and since they are backed into a corner they may take desperate, even suicidal measures. If they can't win I think they may say, great, we'll all just die together. I could see them blowing up Yellowstone, starting WWIII, turning up HAARP and splitting the ionosphere, using the CERN to split the earth right in half. Who can say? Karl Marx used to write poetry of his great dream to see the entire earth annihilated.

The enemy also have DUMBs and underground tunnels with high tech means of travel underground, and are in direct communication and partnership with horrid creatures and chimeras (grays) they intend to pass off as aliens and try to control us that way also. People are going to fall for this like a ton of bricks is what I fear.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join