It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral Home puts me on to some other Fema Plans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
training.fema.gov...

I submit this without comment due to the Agents Like Me So Much ...

So here it is.... FEMA directions for Mass Funerals.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I would hope they at least have something in writing for this

having human bodies piled up is a public health catastrophe

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well....They DO have to have a plan for when the Black Gov sponsored pandemics arrive right? RIGHT???!!!???

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I wonder how it will be spread to the population though. I wonder if it will be the flu vaccines or will it be through the chemtrails? I for one am thinking seriously about getting a colodial silver machine because when it happens it will be better to be a smurf than to be dead.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yep, and I don't open files posted on a forum, any chance of a copy/paste?

I'm assuming that these are plans to deal with mass fatalities, in which case it is only evidence of adequate plans in the event of an emergency, which, in case anyone missed it, is THE PURPOSE OF FEMA!

Why do people keep completely failing to realize that it is their job to provide these plans, to consider every possibility and prepare for it? It doesn't mean anyone is trying to kill you, there's no conspiracy here, it's not some part of an evil plan.

THEY'RE JUST DOING THEIR BLOODY JOB!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Federal
Emergency
Management
Agency

What should the be giving courses about, how to get a splinter out?

If the FAA taught pilots how to deal with a hijacker, would that mean that they know a hijacking is about to happen?

Lets everyone take a deep breath here; however, the FEMA camps issue does disturb me.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I read the report. They are just doing there job! If a disaster occurs and they had not planned you would say it was a conspiriacy, If they plan for one you say its a conspirancy

new topics

top topics

join