It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War must not end!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This is my first post so i will try to keep up on it and go more in to detail if any questions come up, And I welcome any input you have.
Also, I know my grammar is not all that well, So sorry if I used a wrong word here or there. But this has been something that has been on my mind every time I hear people talk bad about the war..

To understand where I am coming from you must first know a
few little facts that I believe to be very true.

.. ..

First of all Americans are for the most part good guy.
We are not out to really take anyone over and we try to help out a lot.
Hell he will help others out when we have so many problems that we should be dealing with rite here at home. I am not saying we are perfect.
We all know we are far from that. And depending on where you stand with politics. You might think the government is bad and out to # us over or you might think it’s doing a good job and trying its best to fix a real problem.
But that does not matter really. I am talking about Americans in general.
And the men and women that join the air force are joining to fight for us.
For the most part.

Also you have to understand that NO MATTER WHAT you hear on the TV or the NEWS we really don’t have any idea of what is going on.
We might here about how often the wrong people get hurt but we can hear about just how much things go rite. Just think about it.
If our government were to tell all of us just how they got the BAD
GUYS then the bad guys would then know just what NOT to do next time.
So it is kind of a government motto that there failures are known worldwide but there success is kept secret.
And if you cannot understand why there is the need for that, then you are a sad person! So we cannot guess just what is going on and what they have got
rite.We can hear stories about the wrong guys that got locked up and torchered but we can NEVER know just what and how they got the information needed to save more lives! ....

.. ..

So a more direct thing to say is.

The war on terrorist can never end! Keep in mind the people that want to kill
you are not like us. They believe we are evil and should not be on earth! It is
not only something they believe in, it is a part of who they are and in some
cases it is part of their religion. Just as may think there is a god and no one can talk you out of it, there god says we should not be.
I will not say they are wrong but I will say # anyone that
wants to see me die! ....

.. ..

So now that you kind of see where I am coming from. You have to understand one more thing. We train the people we
send off to war. I am not going to get in to a pissing match about if we train
them good or not. (I think we should blow them to hell!) But we are the good
guys and we train our people for a good amount of time to fight and make the rite choice. (they do for the most part). We have a code of conduct and rules of war. That is what makes us better and I do not just mean the USA.

But let’s talk about the ones
that would kill you women for showing your face or would love nothing more than to see all of us set on fire. They do not have a code of conduct.
They have no rules they must fight a war with. They have their religion that makes them believe we must die. They do not think of life as we do, they are ok to die and send their kids off to blow them self’s up just to take out a bus full of nonbelievers and then there are just people that want to see the world burn for the hell of it. And nothing we say or do can change their mind.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So the war must never end, we should stand tall and fight, not only should we. We have to fight this war; we cannot stop fighting for a year or three years! If we stop fighting and we pull out and bring everyone home, who is going to stop them from getting bigger, stronger and build up more power to hurt us? How would you feel if we walked away rite now and in five years a group was so strong and powerful that the USA was no match for them? If you then had a war on your door steps and it were our kids being shot at on their way to school? How would you like to see the bus your mom is on get blown up rite in front of you? The bad guys do not have rules as we do.
And they don’t not care as we do, about life or freedom.
Our kids do not have to hold guns to play on the streets. ....

Now I know we do a lot of bad things, but to fight someone that is so bent on killing you. You have to be just as bad and mean as they are. ....

So just think about, do you really think the war should end? Should we back off? We might save some lives but what is going to happen 5 years from now when we were not there to control those that want to kill you? ....

Well Thanks for reading my first..

Chaos67731

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Holy crap!

Originally posted by Chaos67731
The war on terrorist can never end! Keep in mind the people that want to kill you are not like us. They believe we are evil and should not be on earth!

Pot, this is kettle. Kettle, this guy right here is pot. I think you two will have alot to talk about.

I don't even know what to say. Are you trying to be funny or are you just really...missing 2003?

[edit on 4/12/0909 by spines]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chaos67731

sounds like words coming directly coming from the NWO's mouths ...

they would be proud

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
"Also you have to understand that NO MATTER WHAT you hear on the TV or the NEWS we really don’t have any idea of what is going on."

What support do you have for that. (Yes, I read the OP, I just didn't see any support for what you said.)

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Also you have to understand that NO MATTER WHAT you hear on the TV or the NEWS we really don’t have any idea of what is going on.

And that is why you believe the war should go on and on...

How would you feel if we walked away rite now and in five years a group was so strong and powerful that the USA was no match for them? If you then had a war on your door steps and it were our kids being shot at on their way to school?

A good reason to spend money and troops here, not there. More of the above. The propaganda has you right where it wants you...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Here is some photos of the real war www.afghanistanafterdemocracy.com... look at these and tell me war is OK by you! You have never been around it or had the smells of death soaked into to pores of your skin.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
War on terrorism? How do you think they felt when America invaded them for nothing? 9/11 was just the excuse they needed, and the terrorists simply followed up. Why are "they" planning to attack us again?

War, it will be the death of America's already corrupt system where the CEOs are more important than the citizens that we swear to protect.

What happens when China, North Korea, and Russia all decide to invade America because one day they got the balls to come together and to pull a Trojan horse?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I do not defend the government that we have over the years let have to much power. Nor will I say the ones so many Americans have put in to office are doing what is best for the USA!

With that said. No matter why we started it or they started it. We join the Army, Air force, Navy for a reason. We do not do it to kill other people or to go to war. But just to make sure that people in the free world stay free from fear. But that is just one fight. The fight that has to take place to regain our government is a hole other fight in its own. But I believe that actively seeking out people that wish to do harm is the rite thing. It would be crazy to let them grow. I fully understand that no matter how many we kill or take out. there will be five to take his place.

To tell the truth I think the term NWO is being taken a little far. It is about to the point that if any idea has change and the governments from all around the world working together and making a more universal lay. Then it is NWO and that is bad? Do you really think that the world can do one forever with out pulling together as one? I live in America and I have been oversees, I know what it is like to see people killed, And I know how good we have it here. I by no means think we sould get rid of that, And i do believe that we need to cleans house working our way from the state level and go up from there. But that plays not part on fighting a war on terrorism!

Do you think there are not groups of people out in the world that just want to see the USA burn and fall. Do you think there are not groups of people that are planing to start wars with us? and if you believe as I do, that they are out there and they are just planing there next move. Why should we not be hunting them down and make sure they cant bring the fight to our land?

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Chaos67731]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
sorry but you really dont get it do u ....

man, terrorists were created by america .... and they exist because you guys are killing their wives and children .... so they shouldnt be named terrorist ....

the best thing for the US would be get the # out of their countries ... otherwise, we will never get peace ...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
sorry but you really dont get it do u ....

man, terrorists were created by america .... and they exist because you guys are killing their wives and children .... so they shouldnt be named terrorist ....

the best thing for the US would be get the # out of their countries ... otherwise, we will never get peace ...

I have heard and to a point believe that the US played a part in building terrorists up. But they there are people that would hate us no matter what.

So along with the questions I asked before, Let me ask this. If there was proof that us being at war STOPED an attack from coming to our land and saved the war from being at our foot steps, our streets! Would you still think it was a bad idea?

I guess another question to ask those who think I am so wrong is. And when I ask this please keep in mind I do wish our government was better and could be one we trusted.

If they did not have war to keep it over sees, How do you think we should keep it from coming to the USA?

Or do you just believe that there are not gropes of people that wish to hurt us?

If I am wrong please fill me in! If I am missing something, I can hear reason!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

What is all this "We" stuff. If you feel so strongly about it, then go fight it yourself. Now. Immediately. What is your excuse for not being right in the thick of it? Will the Military not accept you? Try one of the Contractors.

Perpetual war is insane. It's also unrealistic. And I promise you this madness is coming to a swift end because:
1. We are BROKE. We have been looted by the criminal geniuses that brought us these wars.
2. We are stretched pretty thin already - manning over 700 overseas bases in 130 countries,while simultaneously fighting on two major theaters of operations. Perhaps when patriots like yourself are prepared to back up their disgusting rhetoric with some action, we can talk about a third front, or a fourth.
3. We the People aren't going to put up with this crap. That's right. The number of people in this country that have had enough is reaching critical mass. Include in that number a majority of Veterans ( like myself), so you can kiss your dreams of perpetual warfare goodbye.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So the war must never end, we should stand tall and fight, not only should we. We have to fight this war; we cannot stop fighting for a year or three years! If we stop fighting and we pull out and bring everyone home, who is going to stop them from getting bigger,

I'm confused because I thought the opposite was true, war breeds terrorists, war breeds violence, destruction, death. There are more terrorists now than before the war.....

So a forever war......will only continue breeding future generations full of hate and anger.

Your basically asking for the whole world to become like palastine and israel, a never ending circle of hate, violence and stupidity.

Oh well.......

hmm need 600 more characters......

I really don't have more to say lol.

ummm the solution is never simple, but I'm pretty sure having a war forever will NOT solve the problem haha.

I'm pretty sure you say this sitting safe at home. Would your opinion change if you were sitting at home in the middle of a war zone?

To you the war is all the way on the other side of the world, of course you probably think your idea if you get to be safe from it all, while forgetting about the people who actually have to live in these war areas.

You always have to put yourself in other peoples shoes first before having bright ideas.

Peace!

[edit on 12-4-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You have still not answered the questions I have asked, In fact instead of answering them you have have seem to want to attack me in kind of a way? You see I can hear reason and enjoy learning where I am wrong just as much as I enjoy learning new things.

So tell me Smack, You have been oversees and seen war, You know what its like to be shot at? Am I wrong about there being people that hate the US or am I wrong about what would happen if we were to just back out now?

(And as to the conduction to the hole world seeing that it is not just the USA that is in trouble and BROKE, you can be us set all you want but the fact is SMACK, We the people let this happen and WE the people are the ones that have to fix it! You can not get mad a dog for eating a cat if you stick them in the same room, Just as you can not blame the power hungry people in the US for taking the POWER when when give it to them!)

And I not not believe the in being in WAR for fear or for the wrong reason, FEAR should never control people of this nation, But I never want to see a war on my front door! I never want to hear about a bus getting blown up in down town Vegas just because we did not stop them from getting over our borders.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If you are sincere about learning, try reading some books. Internet forums are fine for discussing issues, but you aren't going to learn as much.

I would recommend that you visit your local library. I can give you a book list if you want.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

And I not not believe the in being in WAR for fear or for the wrong reason, FEAR should never control people of this nation, But I never want to see a war on my front door! I never want to hear about a bus getting blown up in down town Vegas just because we did not stop them from getting over our borders.

War is what will eventually cause that!

Remember war breeds this "chaos"

More hatred.

You say you don't want this on your doorstep, but your perfectly fine with it on millions of other peoples doorsteps. You sound selfish?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think the terrorists work for the CWO (Current World Order), and they intend to conquer the free world by using terrorism. The CWO which backs the terrorists have also destroyed our economy.

Look at what is gong on in Europe. The governments are literally turning their heads the other way as extremists are allowed to take over the immigrant communities.

This war is real, and it is do or die, either we win or we lose, but this is a war far different than any war we have ever fought. This isn't a war of nation against nation, or religion against religion, it is a covert war being secretly supported and fought by people within our own midst and in their own midst as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I hope that was ment to be funny. Do you have any idea why there is war?
Research it a little, google is your friend.
Try and find the connection between where funding and special training went and the countries the USA went to war with.

I'm not saying you are wrong or right, just try to find out as much as you can about a subject and then make a decision.
There are always 2 sides to a story.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

So the war must never end, we should stand tall and fight, not only should we. We have to fight this war; we cannot stop fighting for a year or three years! If we stop fighting and we pull out and bring everyone home, who is going to stop them from getting bigger,

I'm confused because I thought the opposite was true, war breeds terrorists, war breeds violence, destruction, death. There are more terrorists now than before the war.....

So a forever war......will only continue breeding future generations full of hate and anger.

Your basically asking for the whole world to become like palastine and israel, a never ending circle of hate, violence and stupidity.

Oh well.......

hmm need 600 more characters......

I really don't have more to say lol.

ummm the solution is never simple, but I'm pretty sure having a war forever will NOT solve the problem haha.

I'm pretty sure you say this sitting safe at home. Would your opinion change if you were sitting at home in the middle of a war zone?

To you the war is all the way on the other side of the world, of course you probably think your idea if you get to be safe from it all, while forgetting about the people who actually have to live in these war areas.

You always have to put yourself in other peoples shoes first before having bright ideas.

Peace!

Very insightful and I am not joking!

I would love to see a day where the world worked together and a world that would not have to fight over every little thing that came our way! And I fully understand that WAR is no way to build trust and put an end to the killing. But until the day comes where every major body on this little planet can learn to talk and reason with one another. What choice do we have?

As I have said, I can hear reason and I am open to other ideas. It is not past me to learn new things. I truly started this to see what others think and to learn.

But this is something I never want to see happen again and how can the world (NOT JUST THE USA) stop until people like this are gone? Any one can feel free to answer but really I would like to know what _Phoenix_ has to say..

www.youtube.com...

Edited to add link to video

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Chaos67731]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Hmmm I don't have the anwers really. I just know that it should be something that makes the children of whole WORLD think, wow America, the uk etc are really nice peaceful compassionate people, I respect them, I do not fear them, I do not hate them.

I don't think war at their homes, near their families, will make them think like this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join