It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the true meaning behind my alias...assasinforfather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Without thought or good manners I neglected to introduce myself properly.Just now am I considering that my alais may offend or even scare some fellow bloggers. Please accept my apologies. I am ready to tell you its meaning and pray you all will atleast leave my replies/beliefs in their place for a testemony. With that said, I hope you hear me to the end and share the joy with me as we travel the straight and narrow. Walking side by side as brothers and sisters.

When I call myself an assasin for Father it is because I have been preparing my whole life to one day battle evil. So, out of this desire to battle, came my thirst to learn how. Naturally, I wanted to have the best teacher. I found Him. He is a King, and after you read my intro, I ask you to make a conscience effort to atleast be open with your heart and mind to the possiblility of my words as speaking the truth. Even if you don't beleive in Jesus, and, especially if he is tugging at your heart.

All confessed christians I invite you to share with me all of what The Prince of Peace is making known, that which was not known, to you. I long to hear of what The Spirit is saying to the churches.

The Holy Son has shown this assasin that the final battle foretold in Revelations will be fought with The Holy Word. No weapons and no angels will go before Him with their swords drawn as they do now. Jesus will do what no other King in history has done before. The Prince of Peace will simply and verbally take back His inheritence and rebuild Jeresalem. He will put an end to the anti-christ and false prophet and sentence them to prison for a thousand years having never lifted a finger nor commanded another to do so.

You see? There is nothing violent in how Jesus prevails. He will bring Father's Kingdom. Most literally, true everlasting world peace.Then, and only then will earthly men forever forget the skills to create tools of destruction. Earthly men vainly think war is the only avenue to world peace.

Jesus will speak and justice will once and for all be done. This assasinforfather will sing when in battle against the enemy. It works every time. I long for the day when I sing in His Holy Court and my heartsdesire is filled.

So, you see, I am not some lost soul with a gun thinking I alone can bring justice through violence. The Holy Spirit grieves knowing the trials and tribulations that will soon test all mankind. Jesus said"we do not fight flesh and blood but all spiritual wickedness" This assasin is wearing upenetrateble armour and redefining the very meaning of victory by assasinating the evil spirits ruled by an insane fallen angel.

Thank You Father for putting understanding in the christians' heart. We have the best defense when we do not practice force in offence.

May I now be accepted as one of you my bothers and sisters. We,now more than ever, need to come together and hold fast to our crowns. Come...be an assasinforfather with me. There is strength in numbers!

[edit on 12-4-2009 by assasinforfather]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS assassinforfather. I accept you as a brother, just as I try to do with anybody else. Some people around here aren't as welcoming though.

I applaud your beliefs and their focus on nonviolence. In no way do I intend to try and change your beliefs, but I don't predict too many people around here will jump on your bandwagon. The large majority of ATSers are skeptical about many things and try to reason through them. They won't agree with you just because you say it's so. Without any empirical evidence, you won't get much support.

But I think your beliefs can be healthy if you keep them focused on nonviolence. Never lift a real sword in the name of your god. Good luck to you and welcome again.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I look forward to having an enlightening conversation with you, i might suggest you choose a "bad" username, most people will not respond to it and your thread traffic will probably be insignicant. That can be a good thing if you seek truth rather than notoriety. I particularly like to discuss the entities that populate the end times.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by killuminati2012
Welcome to ATS assassinforfather. I accept you as a brother, just as I try to do with anybody else. Some people around here aren't as welcoming though.

I applaud your beliefs and their focus on nonviolence. In no way do I intend to try and change your beliefs, but I don't predict too many people around here will jump on your bandwagon. The large majority of ATSers are skeptical about many things and try to reason through them. They won't agree with you just because you say it's so. Without any empirical evidence, you won't get much support.

But I think your beliefs can be healthy if you keep them focused on nonviolence. Never lift a real sword in the name of your god. Good luck to you and welcome again.

Thank you so much for your kind welcome and am blessed to meet another brother. JFTR...I am your sister and apologize for leaving out that important detail.

As far as my concern for the type of feedback I may receive it will all be to Father's Glory and maybe one member will hear what the spirit is saying.

You will be hearing more from me as I hope to hear from you time to time.

Peace is the only message I wish to relay. The only message that has a sure ending and the way we will continue to unite with our fellow brothers and sisters for these trying times.
Peace

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Debris,
Please do not take this in offense. I cannot commute with you one on one of things things(entities) I'm not meant to understand. This is what protects me...from myself.
I am fighting a spiritual warfare. Entities are not a threat to me or anyone I think, and take a wild guess there never were such things. My training manual doesn't mention the word once.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by assasinforfather]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
BTY
I am in process in anwering your questions. you will hear back from me soon.

>?>>>>>>>>>>

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by assasinforfather

When I call myself an assasin for Father it is because I have been preparing my whole life to one day battle evil. So, out of this desire to battle, came my thirst to learn how. Naturally, I wanted to have the best teacher. I found Him. He is a King, and after you read my intro, I ask you to make a conscience effort to atleast be open with your heart and mind to the possiblility of my words as speaking the truth. Even if you don't beleive in Jesus, and, especially if he is tugging at your heart.

The Holy Son has shown this assasin that the final battle foretold in Revelations will be fought with The Holy Word. No weapons and no angels will go before Him with their swords drawn as they do now. Jesus will do what no other King in history has done before. The Prince of Peace will simply and verbally take back His inheritence and rebuild Jeresalem. He will put an end to the anti-christ and false prophet and sentence them to prison for a thousand years having never lifted a finger nor commanded another to do so.

So, you see, I am not some lost soul with a gun thinking I alone can bring justice through violence. The Holy Spirit grieves knowing the trials and tribulations that will soon test all mankind. Jesus said"we do not fight flesh and blood but all spiritual wickedness" This assasin is wearing upenetrateble armour and redefining the very meaning of victory by assasinating the evil spirits ruled by an insane fallen angel.

Thank You Father for putting understanding in the christians' heart. We have the best defense when we do not practice force in offence. Okay.......You do realize an assassin in a person who murders by stealth? That is a crime on earth as it is in heaven. I don't recall the Messiah needing help. The major players in the end time are appointed by God, for both sides. Jesus is now heir apparent to the Universe, God the father is preparing to receive his Son. The Holy Spirit is present so the Trinity is now intact. Mustn't forget the two witnesses that are to be slain and resurrected. The visitors team comprised of Satan, the real antichrist, the false prophet and a confused christian who want to kill for God. You do know about that immortality thing, you spirit goes on to the holy spirit for disposition and you water returns to the earth. Of course this is just the short version. The actual events take forever. seem like.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to Ats tring not to say the same things...

Spike

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS. This seems like a great forum.

new topics

top topics

join