It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I dont buy the "tea party" protests

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Too right, i think it is all bull. If you have glen beck on promoting it, something must be wrong, lol.

Its the idea of if you see someone doing something, other people just sit back, and accept that they think someone is doing something.

There are bound to be plenty of those people working for the government or companies, to get whatever across.

I think that this has more to do with rebuilding the Republican party more than anything else.

The Republican party has become splintered and fractured and it was never more apparent then with this last election.

The talking heads are really paid snake oil salesmen that do the bidding of TPTB. They are often called into the inner circle and given their orders and it becomes their job to bring the dreams of the masters to fruition.

They often brag about their sessions with the inner circle and speak of their personal summons to the chamber and yet their devoted fans never stop to ask themselves why would they be called into the chambers unless they were receiving instructions on what to tell their listeners.

Now they need to rebuild and strengthen the Republican party. The best way to bring warring tribes together is to present them with a common enemy with a common cause.

So this is one step toward their goal. I am sure there will be more to follow since their first test at manipulation and control was so successful.

My fear is not how far will they take this, my fear is how many will follow.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513

Did you even READ my post? Didn't think so...

I just have a serious problem with SG because he is EXACTLY the person that your post portrays.

Thank you for your concise summation of SG!

Sorry! (really). I actually did miss that part. i jsut saw the ignore and thought. oh this is exactly the problem.
I DID say I was in need of more coffee! it was early!

My point was really directed in general and not you specifically. i meant no offense.

obs out

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Yes... just ignore fox news, good ol' newt and all the Bush buddies, ignore the signs with "conservative" on it, ignore the folks outright comparing all libs to communists.... this isnt partisan
go back to fox. All the neocon buddies, the typical bushies, hannity who had no issue shutting out Paul and calling all liberal anti-american. Really... howmany times must you lie to yourself?

And here you are, with your hate speech, heaping everyone that has a problem with the Obamie government into the "fringe" group. Really bipartisan, huh? Once again, the liberal mindset in action (if you call that "action"). Weak.

They certainly were not a waste of time to the president, to myself and the rest of the liberal population. But yes good on yall to speak your "minds" courtesy of fox

Wow, put yourself right alongside Obama, huh? And you speak your mind courtesy of which liberal mouthpiece?

340,000 nation wide was huge.... wonderful. What some 10,000 folks popped up in Houston? Wasnt it 18,000 folks at an Obama rally in Houston just over a year ago? Aint we talkin bout a blood red state? Great I tell ya, really was happenin down there.

Wow, 18000 a YEAR ago! I wonder how many would be out there today??? And here you are, bring up year old stats when you were whining when others did that.

18000 showed up, only three missed work.

I totally agree with you there
if theres one thing, fringers, how ever twisted and hypocritical their "protests" were, atleast they got the freedom to speak. It further lost them credibility to the rest of the nation and the world, but atleast they got to have their say.

And fringers, those that speak out against Obama, must be silenced.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

"You know, I am the type of guy that will stay silent, bite my tongue most of the time... I can't do this anymore. "

All I have to say is WOW!

Partner, you said a mouthful in a concise manner. Cheers on you!

My tongue gets mighty sore at times, so I know of what you speak. Your words reflect what has been in my mind, but the formulation wouldn't materialize.

Cheers, again.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
AMERICA was composed of a sort of groups who chose to come to america, not only were some trying to escape religious persecution from the Vatican, and other Roman Catholic officials.

so what obama is saying is true.
"America is not only a christian nation, but a nation of all different religious backgrounds and ethnicties"
IT HAS BEEN FROM THE GET GO PEOPLE, STARTING IN WHAT DATE?
OTHER THAN 1777.

Now I really dislike what obama is doing to the american peoples money, but theres nothing i can really do to the fact im canadain

sorry for laughing, but america is in a big mess currently,
it is not only proven on the national broadcasting stations, but in the public also (in my opinion)

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Now didn't you just tell me a few hours ago that it didn't count if I had to go back to starting eight months ago?

And what do you think I was talking about then Jenna? Some member that said something or the political happenings of this nation? I think I was clearly refering to you having to go back to find what some member said. Pritty clear.

It's more frustration that we aren't having a real debate

What is that the debate where one of you fellas post a thread and the other stars it and everybody just nods? No thats not a real debate.

So which part is it that you really have a problem with? That all of those people turned out to protest things they find unfair? Or that Ron Paul didn't get elected?

My issue isnt really the fact there are people protestin. My issue to start with was the sheer hypocrisy of these protests and the figures involved in it, the individuals with histories that conflict with what they claim to stand for, the agenda of the majority of those individuals.... the agenda to start another conservative movement, just like the one that led to the neoconservative movement back in 99', just like the one during 92'. These protests have nothing to do with the constitution and everything to do with the attempt to re-establish a new conservative movement, which is rather no different from the ones in the past.

Now I dont agree with Paul, Iv said it numerous times, but I do know that by the least his movement was honest. Atleast he and the few of his real supporters have the histories to back up what they really believe in. The rest of the folks, 95% of em, former bushies, fox news supporters, the limbaugh crowd, good ol' bushie politicians who outright supported his lies and unconstitutional happenings, they have no business standing for the constitution. They have their own agenda and thats it. The movement has been hijacked.

I know the deal with some Paulers and how they refuse to admit it. I mean look in all honesty real paulers and constitutionalists make up what some 2% of the voting population... maybe there is a need to side with the neocons to get some message, as to them "lesser of the two evils" but in my opinion you dont give up your movement like that, you shouldnt allow it to be hijacked by the same individuals who shut you out and trampled on it prior. Its just a sad sad position to take.

It was considering the complete lack of coverage by the media.

Now you blame it on the media.... typical. I notice a trend with fringers here, it doesnt matter how honest the source is or whether there is just the majority appeal to em, so long as they dont agree with fringers its got to be the bias media. Now fox news is obviously a neoconservative moutpiece, aint too surprisin they acted as though they gave damn... theyv been out in the cold ever since November.

You can't be serious... Your posts have been filled to the brim with hypocrisy.

Whats so hypocritical about it? where was I hypocritical? please enlighten me here.

What debate? Pointing fingers, name calling,

He accused me of working for the DNC.... that exact sentence you quoted. And here you are, going on like this.

and ignoring other people's points in favor

Where did I ignore anybodies points of favor? Iv replied to all fringers here, I hardly see that as ignoring.... unless your refering to the fact i didnt agree to any of the garbage and your "somehow shocked".

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViViIX
AMERICA was composed of a sort of groups who chose to come to america, not only were some trying to escape religious persecution from the Vatican, and other Roman Catholic officials.

so what obama is saying is true.
"America is not only a christian nation, but a nation of all different religious backgrounds and ethnicties"
IT HAS BEEN FROM THE GET GO PEOPLE, STARTING IN WHAT DATE?
OTHER THAN 1777.

America is not a Christian nation and the constitution strictly states that fact. The founding fathers themselves warned about mixing religion with state. Too bad fox news and company feel the need to wave the constitution around regarding taxes but they dont give a damn about other important parts of it. Wouldnt be surprised the majority of conservatives at those protests outright agreed america should become officially a christian nation, against the will of the constitution.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Guardian you don't care what these tea party protest stand for, All you know is that CNN said these were Republican protest and as soon as CNN said that you were aganist them. The Liberal government could invade Canada and you wouldn't care

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Dark Jester]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Jester
Guardian you don't care what these tea party protest stand for

Re-establishing a new bush-conservative movement? Then your right, I dont care.

All you know is that CNN said

Didnt reference my info from CNN and didnt mention it. But yes im not surprised you find issue with non-fringer news sources.

these were Republican protest

Having fox, newt and the whole gang of Bush politicians speaking there and leading the cause really gave it away

The Liberal government could invade Canada and you wouldn't care

The Liberal government has not invaded Canada so you dont really know as to whether I'd care or not

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

It doesn't matter, Your just another hardcore liberal who would follow Obama into hell. Funny how i never seen you question the liberals

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

And what do you think I was talking about then Jenna?

Oh let's go back and see what you said.

Page 2
You have to go all the way back to 2007?

Page 3
The very fact you have to go back 2007 shows your running out of things to accuse the man of.

His been for 2011 for over a year and nobody here complained about that, until it became apparent he was going to actually fulfill that as another promise of his, thats when fringers began diving into 2007. How pathetic

Page 9
You have to go all the way back to 2007?

Also on Page 9
you have to go back to last year over what one member said jeeze Jenna is this it? You folks go on about us always playing the race card, yet you cant account for it, all you can do is go to one odd thread last year.

Gee, would you lookie there. Seems like you don't like it when anyone else looks back at what happened before. Yet you do it yourself. Bit hypocritical don't you think? And then you try to act like you haven't done that? Come now Southern Guardian, you're better than that.

What is that the debate where one of you fellas post a thread and the other stars it and everybody just nods? No thats not a real debate.

No, I was referring to the kind where when someone makes a point you actually respond to it rather than posting 15
's or ignoring it. But maybe expecting an actual response to points made rather than another rant about how we're all fringers is too much for me to hope for.

And what's wrong with people getting stars? They are there as an option for people who agree with a post or think it was well written.

My issue to start with was the sheer hypocrisy

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

These protests have nothing to do with the constitution and everything to do with the attempt to re-establish a new conservative movement, which is rather no different from the ones in the past.

That may be your opinion, but if you listened to anything aside from the MSNBC or CNN bashing spree you might learn what those people were actually protesting for.

The rest of the folks, 95% of em, former bushies, fox news supporters, the limbaugh crowd, good ol' bushie politicians who outright supported his lies and unconstitutional happenings, they have no business standing for the constitution. They have their own agenda and thats it. The movement has been hijacked.

So basically everyone in the country who isn't leaning so far to the left they are about to fall over listens to Rush and supported Bush and as such do not have freedom of speech and have no right to support the Constitution. It all makes perfect sense to me now.

Now you blame it on the media.... typical.

Sigh... I didn't blame the media for anything. I pointed out that none of them covered it, none of them mentioned it. Fox was the only one who did, and they only mentioned it because they were advertising the coverage they were going to do on it. Most of the people who showed up at the tea parties found out about it from the internet or word of mouth. I hadn't heard a thing about them until I saw a thread on here about it. Why, you may ask, had I not heard about it? Because I don't watch Fox, CNN, or MSNBC, and my local news stations didn't mention it. I'm not the one who started a thread blaming the media now am I?

Whats so hypocritical about it? where was I hypocritical? please enlighten me here.

For starters there's your hypocrisy about no one being able to bring up anything prior to the inauguration, other than you apparently. Let's go see what else we can find.

Page 2
Oh I never labelled tea party protestors those above, they did it themselves.

You didn't?

Page 1
gun trodding Obama hatin conservative

Page 2
Kooks. Id say the vast majority are kooks

Page 3
The protests are nothing more than another neocon fest. Same gun trodding "patriot" throwing bush lovin folk

Then there are all the times you've called people Bushies and fringers, but let's move on to other hypocritical examples.

From the OP:

lets dive into the histories of these Bush republicans who are now "tea party speakers"

I already pointed out in this post that the things you complained about those republicans doing were the same things Obama has done. Yet you never responded to that post though I've called it to your attention three times now. I guess it was ok that Obama did it, but heaven forbid if a republican voted the same way he did.

Page 9

Originally posted by mrpotatohead
Very well said Jenna. It seems lately, that anyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist.

No thats not true obviously. Infact Iv hardly heard any accusations of racism here.

I brought up the hundreds of threads here where people have done just that and your response was:

Page 9
I said in this thread

Now, do you see anything in that quote about your comments being confined to this thread only? I sure don't, but when I pointed out that it has happened frequently you claim you meant only this thread. I could keep going, but it's getting a bit redundant now.

As for points you have ignored, there are so many I don't have the remaining space to list them all. You've been too busy posting the gems above to bother actually responding to the points people have made. You started off responding, but the more posters that show up disagreeing with you the less you respond to their points.

Now, can we actually get back to having a discussion? Or will you accuse me of dodging again?

edit to fix quote tags

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Jenna]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Oh let's go back and see what you said.

I was refering to what Obama said, not "actions" taken by individuals. I think that was pritty clear and in no way did I restrict everything in the past Jenna, though you would mislead the discussion that way. Thats your deal.

Gee, would you lookie there. Seems like you don't like it when anyone else looks back at what happened before.

..when it comes to somebody complaining about something said years ago, as opposed to comparing protest numbers over time. Your the one implicating "everything" to the past, not me. Although if you would like to be fair game, I remember 100,000 folks for Obama in St Louis last year. If you want me to stick to last year I can give you numbers.

No, I was referring to the kind where when someone makes a point

So your point should be everybodies point? Because I dont agree with you apparently thats not a real debate in your eyes? You see how flawed that statement is?

you actually respond to it

And what else is there besides responding? Agreeing? Why do I have to agree with you?? Iv got my own views and beliefs, Im responding in that manner and Im explaining. You seem to have great issue with this and thats my point, you cant handle a real debate in here.

But maybe expecting an actual response to points made rather than another rant about how we're all fringers

The vast majority of you all are fringers, what can I say? That your all right and non-partisan?? Do you want me to lie to make you feel good?

And what's wrong with people getting stars?

I didnt say there was anything wrong with it Jenna. I said restricting your own reality to a forum where the majority are fringers like yourself who agree to a one sided view aint necessarily "reality".

That may be your opinion

Dont just take it from me.... it aint just my opinion or an "opinion" at all.... fox, newt and the gang and many of your typical suspects of the Bush administration ran those tea parties. Trust me this isnt just an opinion of mine, its there as plain to see. You would wonder why the rest of the nation and the world sees it no more than a republican protest..... oh wait Im sorry the world didnt pay much attention as did most of the country.

but if you listened to anything aside from the MSNBC or CNN bashing spree

You just refuse to get it. Im not concerned about what MSNBC or CNN said... my OP was based on a supposed pro constitutional protest by unconstitutional partisan groups, who were clearly running it.

So basically everyone in the country who isn't leaning so far to the left they are about to fall over listens to Rush and supported Bush

Never said everybody, never said far left, only you. As clearly indicated in that statement. Was pritty clear so please read it again.

and as such do not have freedom of speech

Never said that, its only you making that statement.

and have no right to support the Constitution.

Oh they have a right to "support" the constitution, although they will be called out regarding their histories and hypocrisies. Never said they couldnt.

I didn't blame the media for anything.

Lie.

I pointed out that none of them covered it

And yet theres a thread complaing about CNNs coverage of it.... as usual. Dont blame the media for not taking too much attention though, the protests amounted to little and as usual the media will appeal to what the majority prefer.

none of them mentioned it.

Refer to the above.

Fox was the only one who did

During a democratic administration, after what Hannity and Beck did during the Paul tea party protests last year during the primaries, when they outed anybody who disagreed with the government as anti-american, and yet there they are, under a democratic government, acting as if they give a damn about it now. Figures? Can you put the puzzle together? Or are you going to continue to deny?

Most of the people who showed up at the tea parties found out about it from the internet or word of mouth.

It was an artificial grassroots movement, spurred on by Fox and the Bush politicians. They will have you believe otherwise, and you will have yourself believe otherwise.

I don't watch Fox, CNN, or MSNBC

And I dont care, this doesnt excuse the deep involvement of neoconservatives, bush republicans, and their attempt to hijack the movement. Didnt matter what you watched, the OP was based on the involvement of hypocritical individuals.

For starters there's your hypocrisy about no one being able to bring up anything prior to the inauguration, other than you apparently.

I never said everything before 2009, infact I never made any statement regarding what years you were allowed or anything, you did that yourself.

Now my comment was regarding you having to purposefully ignore the presidents campaign standing during the primaries for 2011 withdrawal, and you havin to go to 2007..
but you dont get it.. obviously.

gun trodding Obama hatin conservative

Your saying none of these protestors hate Obama?

Kooks. Id say the vast majority are kooks

Yes, this was in reply to what one of your buddies said themselves
are you serious Jenna?

Then there are all the times you've called people Bushies and fringers

You know what? Stop holding the hands of the bushies at these protests, stop defending fox for their involvement and stop dodging the OP, then maybe Ill believe your movement is pure.

the things you complained about those republicans doing were the same things Obama has done.

Obama voted on FISA, not denying it, but the OP was not about what Obama did. the OP was clearly about the deep involvement of unconstitutional Bush politicians and individuals, those who outright supported imperialist wars. You continue to cover for them.

And by the way that post of yours that you continue to claim was a direct answer didnt counter my OP, all it stated was "how bad Obama is" and how you have "nothing to do with them", not necessarily their deep seeded involvement in these movements, their histories, you hand in hand.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Jester

It doesn't matter, Your just another hardcore liberal who would follow Obama into hell. Funny how i never seen you question the liberals

Your using the word LIBERAL like a nazi would have used the word "JEW", literally

Then you have a HITLER " " as your signature

Yet you fall into the same trap -

I'm not calling you a nazi - I'm saying take stock for your own sake.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I'm having a hard time SG -

I HATE the GOP with a passion - BUT I do not want to shut down people by making them all look stupid, or evil or whatever just because it furthers my goals.

I damn well know the GOP is trying to steel the political thunder from this, but I do understand some of the concerns of people... I was one of those protesters back in the W days.

I just don't know how to make a good stance and not be GOP like to people.

Nothing black and white - BUT this one sort of requires it in some ways, alas it offends my limited principle in some cases.

Maybe I need to be selective in my arguments

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

I HATE the GOP with a passion - BUT I do not want to shut down people by making them all look stupid, or evil or whatever just because it furthers my goals.

I damn well know the GOP is trying to steel the political thunder from this, but I do understand some of the concerns of people... I was one of those protesters back in the W days.

I just don't know how to make a good stance and not be GOP like to people.

Nothing black and white - BUT this one sort of requires it in some ways, alas it offends my limited principle in some cases.

Maybe I need to be selective in my arguments

It is hard.. I think the worst thing is distinguishing between the posers and the real individuals who stand by their movement. The GOP is a tainted name, the term republican doesnt go well anymore, so likewise anybody, including former Bush supporters and conservatives alike would not proclaim support for the party. What you will instead get are slack one liner replies that "im independent" or "im a ron Pauler".. and these individuals will continue to follow the same talk of the average GOPer and will continue to bring upon excuses for that party.

It is hard distinguishin the republican voters/ supporters from the others.. these protests made it more so hard. Nothing you can do but try to realize its beyond just the party, its got to do with the general conservative consensus aswell, that everybody else is a socialist and partisan blogs/ websites make for "real" media.. and that fox is an acception when it comes to bias media. View the wider consensus among conservatives aswell.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
this Episode of the Daily Show has quite a bit in the Fox sponsored Tea Parties, this just a Republican versus Democrat thing.....nothing to do with protesting

www.thedailyshow.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

Wow, you HATE the GOP, huh? You hate a group of people you don't know simply because of the party they belong to.

That sounds just like Hitler and the Nazis said about the Jews. (How's that shoe fitting right now?)

I wonder how much crap you'd heap on someone if they said they hated the Dems.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

So, by reading your post to Jenna, anyone that participated with the tea parties is a "fringer" and hand in hand with Bush, huh? Obviously, no one that was just against Government bailouts, etc, were there?

I love how you use that broad brush. Keep up the good work. Maybe, all the "fringers" will have to wear gold stars or something. You know, just to make sure who is who.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I was refering to what Obama said, not "actions" taken by individuals.

Once again trying to claim you weren't talking about what was right there in black and white.

Your the one implicating "everything" to the past, not me.

Nope, I pointed out all the cries of racism against anyone who disagrees with Obama ever since it became apparent that he would likely win the election. I countered your statement that it wasn't happening here when it clearly has.

So your point should be everybodies point? Because I dont agree with you apparently thats not a real debate in your eyes? You see how flawed that statement is?

Did I say that you were only ignoring points I have made? Nope, sure didn't. There have been many points by many posters that you haven't really countered. You just post a bunch of
's. I don't expect agreement, nor do I want it. But to claim that smiley faces as a response is debating is just asinine.

And what else is there besides responding? Agreeing? Why do I have to agree with you?? Iv got my own views and beliefs, Im responding in that manner and Im explaining. You seem to have great issue with this and thats my point, you cant handle a real debate in here.

See above.

The vast majority of you all are fringers, what can I say? That your all right and non-partisan?? Do you want me to lie to make you feel good?

Responding to points made and not name-calling would be a good start. But please continue believing that
is a response.

Dont just take it from me.... it aint just my opinion or an "opinion" at all....

Nope, it's your opinion, and CNN's opinion, and MSNBC's opinion, and Nancy Pelosi's opinion.

You just refuse to get it. Im not concerned about what MSNBC or CNN said... my OP was based on a supposed pro constitutional protest by unconstitutional partisan groups, who were clearly running it.

Of course not. You're too busy blaming everything on Fox to look at the hypocrisy behind parroting MSNBC and CNN.

Never said everybody, never said far left, only you. As clearly indicated in that statement. Was pritty clear so please read it again.

Didn't have to. Anyone who disagrees with you or Obama's policies is a fringer. It's pretty clear who qualifies as a fringer to you based on those criteria.

Never said that, its only you making that statement.

Yet when they exercise that right you say they shouldn't be because there weren't tea parties while Bush was in office.

Oh they have a right to "support" the constitution, although they will be called out regarding their histories and hypocrisies. Never said they couldnt.

As will the liberals who think spending is ok now that Obama is in office but had a fit when Bush was.

I didn't blame the media for anything.

Lie.

Oh please. Show me where I said it was all the media's fault. I'd love to see this.

And yet theres a thread complaing about CNNs coverage of it.... as usual. Dont blame the media for not taking too much attention though, the protests amounted to little and as usual the media will appeal to what the majority prefer.

Sorry but multiple sexual innuendos and references isn't reporting. Interrupting the person you are interviewing by badgering and yelling at them isn't reporting. Ridiculing people you disagree with isn't reporting.

yet there they are, under a democratic government, acting as if they give a damn about it now.

Yeah, it's hypocritical. But no more hypocritical than pitching a fit over things Bush did but being perfectly fine with Obama and his administration doing them. My point there was that they were the only ones that mentioned it before it happened and you know it.

It was an artificial grassroots movement, spurred on by Fox and the Bush politicians. They will have you believe otherwise, and you will have yourself believe otherwise.

According to MSNBC and CNN. They would have you believe that, and you will have you believe that. Pot, meet the kettle.

Didnt matter what you watched, the OP was based on the involvement of hypocritical individuals.

And ignored the hypocrisy of the very place you are getting all your talking points from.

I never said everything before 2009, infact I never made any statement regarding what years you were allowed or anything, you did that yourself.

Really? Did you actually read what I quoted from your posts? Did you actually read your own posts when you posted them to begin with?

Now my comment was regarding you having to purposefully ignore the presidents campaign standing during the primaries for 2011 withdrawal, and you havin to go to 2007..
but you dont get it.. obviously.

Well that answers those questions. I wasn't the one who talked about 2007. But you apparently didn't bother checking where I got your quotes from.

Your saying none of these protestors hate Obama?

Nope, but you're trying to claim they all do.

Yes, this was in reply to what one of your buddies said themselves
are you serious Jenna?

Yes, despite your repeated claims that you aren't labeling anyone.

You know what? Stop holding the hands of the bushies at these protests, stop defending fox for their involvement and stop dodging the OP, then maybe Ill believe your movement is pure.

I've answered your OP twice, pointed out the second response to it three times, and you still keep dodging it.

Obama voted on FISA, not denying it, but the OP was not about what Obama did. the OP was clearly about the deep involvement of unconstitutional Bush politicians and individuals, those who outright supported imperialist wars. You continue to cover for them.

And by the way that post of yours that you continue to claim was a direct answer didnt counter my OP, all it stated was "how bad Obama is" and how you have "nothing to do with them", not necessarily their deep seeded involvement in these movements, their histories, you hand in hand.

On the contrary, it pointed out the hypocrisy of claiming that they must have been involved in the planning and organizing of the tea parties when Obama did the same things. So if they were involved based on their histories, so was Obama. Do you really not see the hypocrisy in pointing fingers at people and being angry they did something but being ok with someone else doing the exact same thing?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
these tea parties may have been a very idealistic idea in the beginning (back when they were cheering for RP and other libertarians). but this time it got hijacked by FOX to help them with their falling ratings and some republicans took ownership of the protests in hopes these people actually like the republican party

i don't think many got the idea that tea parties were against both republicans and dems and against their way of spending trillions in the past 3 decades. nothing personal, just realizing that borrowing money from china and the saudis will be very bad for us in the long run.

i for one didn't join any of the parties because i get more money in each paycheck for now. but had i gone to one, i would have chosen one that was NOT promoted by FOX or any other news media.

as for the CNN & Co, they made too much fun of these citizens who expressed their discontent in a very peaceful way. what's worse is that they focused on the fringe groups holding racist banners and questioning BO's birth certificate. obviously any meeting will have a certain number of loonies and CNN & Co only focused on them instead of the actual ideas they were protesting.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join