It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Buying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Ive been noticing something in the last few months that if it wasnt for my girlfriend telling me to look behind the curtain and take nothing at face value I would not be asking this: I live in Atlanta and I have noticed a large number of companies that have popped up wanting nothing more than to buy peoples gold jewelry. Now the commercials are all over tv. I am wondering if most of these companies are a front for the govt to get back all the gold it can because very soon paper money will be worthless?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I noticed that during the summer, last year, while watching US TV channels on the Internet, those typical commercials with people very happy because they got some money instead of their "useless" gold.

As many people have been saying, this economic and financial situation only caught some people by surprise, many people have been expecting (and preparing for) it for more than an year (at least).

I sold the god I had some years ago, but that was because it amounted to only two rings from when I was a little boy.

join