It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the sincere truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
hi im a new member who signed only to inform about a conspiracy that ive found,upon my two years of investigation,this is the the ultimate truth conserning our sitution on earth.this anonymous man (whoever he may be) has succesed to connect all the dots with his supreme analytical mind.

"no new age and wishfule thinking in it,to those i can redirect to youtube"

may i also suggest to release old pardigms and beliefs,and read it from an intellectual point of view -only and judge only after you´ve read the entire content , (bear in mind this advice) becuse if you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got,have an open mind but not so open that your brain falls off

beware of listening to some in here who will descredit this information at first glanse,it is higley likely that disinformation agents here will do becuse of its "threathing to authority" content-(Rember that)

here is the link: anonymous-physicist.blogspot.com...

ps.sorry if my english isnt flawless,may i wish evreyone my honest sincere,inform as much you can/thankyou

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Sorry mate, but this is not really a haven for angents of disuasion. Skeptics and believers here pretty much come together to find or discuss truth. Yes, there are arse holes on both sides of the fence, but all in all, everyone on either side will agree that without accredation, citation, name, and proof, This article you present is only words posted by a mad man, or one desperate for attention. As you have stated this is your first time in here, Welcome aboard. You will not find much disrespect or insults unless you present them first. This response is not to insult you, it is to inform you that THough this is a conspiracy theory site.. The majority of us in the 2012/ufo/paranormal research areas really DO research and cite. As for the rest of the conspiracy nut community (as we so lovingly are) I cannot say the same as they do not interest me enough. All in all mate.. there are no people to my knowledge ignorant enough to start spouting everything is a lie beacuse relligion didnt cover.. etc. No, I really do not mean to insult, or offend.
Do enjoy, and welcome.
cheers.
Stanlee

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Thanks Sundeep.

That website is actually pretty interesting and well written.

@stanlee

Don't worry about him. Like he said, he's just trying to spread what he feels is good info. Check the site out and you'll see what I mean.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
interesting read.

The CCC is ready for final escape attempt.
Makes more sense than most theories

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I am enjoying the read.

One thing that clicked in my head was the part's about not hiding the truth saying it is how it is in plain sight.

Now there was talk about small nuclear devices or explosive devices being planted in the trade tower's real or not who know's.

Now what is interesting is the fact that the sight where the trade tower's once stood and was destroyed was called ground zero.

Now let me explain what ground zero mean's in detail.

The term ground zero (sometimes also known as zero point and surface zero) may be used to describe the point on the earth's surface where an explosion occurs. In the case of an explosion above the ground, ground zero refers to the point on the ground directly below an explosion.

Talk about plain speaking and no hidden meaning's.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

new topics

top topics

join