It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCUSSION THREAD: just how evil is the New World Order Global Elite, in perspective?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
They are international bankers. They have funded every autocratic regime, genocide, and war in this century. They put cancer and AIDS in 3rd World vaccines in aims of depopulation, the stated level being an 80% reduction (NSSM 200). They put cancer and AIDS viruses in vaccines, conduct biomilitary and mind control experiments on children, torture and annihilate anyone who stands in their way. They have poisoned the world with GMO foods, the full extent of which we will see in 3-4 generations.

They are evil. They are ruthless.

They are causing a depression to move towards world government.

BUT!!!!!

I have not personally suffered. Neither have my friends and family. They didn't torture anyone I know, and both me and my family are healthy and fully-functional people, despite the GMO foods, aerosol spraying programs (CHEMTRAILS), and tainted vaccines. I still have a job, a car, and a house.

So, can you all please clarify and refresh my memory; let's have an intelligent discussion on just how evil this group of people is. And what is "new world order", anyway? Yes, a world government, world bank, microchip. BUT HOW DOES THAT AFFECT ME, THE INDIVIDUAL????? And when do you suppose depopulation will begin?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
My My, where do I begin? You don't think the new world order has affected you in any way? Listen very carefully, okay? For I am not saying in any way, shape, or form that you are stupid or ignorant, it';s that you are "uninformed" beyond all imagination! Let's start with you and your family, okay? Schooling, your kids, just like you and I, and my kids were, were taught an education that was federally mandated and state approved. THat was the first induction into brainwashing! You did not pass any class if you failed the tests that got you promoted into the next higher grade. The last national survey that was credible, showed that home-schoolers scored higher on sat tests than kids at public and private schools did. We'll discuss more on this later if you like, but I'm gonna move on for now. Now, let's discuss your job. Where you work at is your employer, whom does his banking somewhere locally for escrow accounts, payroll accounts etc, well, he has a bigger bank that has to be answered to, and this is where the global conspiracy, or "new world order" comes into play. The nwo, first of all, is just an idealogy, whose conception has happened many different times under several guises. But for the sake of time, I'll give to to you in a nutshell in an up-to-date format. The entire global banking system is owned and controlled by the "House of Rothschild". The rothschilds have infiltered all but 5 nations on the planet, and they own, operate, and control the Federal Reserve, World Bank, IMF, and the World Conservation Bank for Third World Nations. Nothing happens in banking without them knowing and approving it. So, somewhere down the line, your employer is working under direct supervision of those pesky rothschilds! As far as your health goes for you and your family? Those mmr jabs for girls to prevent cancer has killed more than 500 so far, but you won't see these numbers on cnn, and the food you're eating, well, you are very lucky so far that it hasn't made you sick yet, but in time, it will. A good movie/documentary about the pharmasuitical industry is "The Constant Gardener". Microchips are not coming anymore, they are HERE! Starting in may where I live, they will be microchipping our drivers' licenses, and word is, when that goes well, the next place for the chip is into our bodies! I can go on and on about how the nwo does and will affect you, just let me know what you are wanting to know or don't understand. There are many good people here at ATS who are excellent thinkers, and have even more knowledge and access to more info than I probably do. But I will help ya all I can.

join