It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the new world order end of times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I my self personally don't think so , I think the new world order will collapse ...but man will try and take over the world again and learn from his previous mistakes

so what do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The nwo is only a mere "catch-phrase", and is used anymore I think just to manipulate the people's minds. There is a sinister movement out there though, consisting of but few people using a multitude of other people to get what they want. The trouble is, the people they have been using are waking up to the grand plan so to speak, and now the manipulators are becoming the manipulatees! The elite have accomplished everything they needed to do but one, and that's the disarming of the people! They never figured that our will would be this strong this late in the game. The only hope we have, other than divine intervention is for the ones in the main control booth to die out. As the old saying goes, kill the head, and the body dies.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Yes, and what an unGodly ugly head it is. Looks like a human version of a hydra crossbred with Dubya and Janet Reno.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Beach Bum]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I don't think so, no. Whilst the NWO may happen (I think it already has, TBH) it will not represent the "end times". Life will go on, the Human race will go on, Earth will go on, and this will be just another chapter in our history.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I think we are in the 'end times' already - too many prophecies have been, and are being, fulfilled.

This is us humans wake up call from our Creator - the wise will heed, the foolish will scoff.

top topics

join