It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What food makes you happy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Jesus.

Looking at this page with a few notable exceptions there is no wonder we have an obesity epidemic in the USA.

Haha. That was meant for last page. Maybe we can turn over a new leaf.

Scallopini brushed with garlic olive oil stuffed with brown rice tomato walnuts and chili.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by nal War]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Chicken Parmeagan
w/ Garlic Mashed potatoes
and a side of spinach topped with grated piccorino-romana cheese.
oh, and of course, an ice cold Arizona lemon iced tea...

Perfect...

It's good being Italian...

[edit on 4/18/2010 by Alexander the Great]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Kids and Adults love them so, the haapy world of Haribo. A bag of tangfastic would be part of my last meal

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Sushi//Sashimi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially SPicy Tuna or SPicy Yellowtail.....I can't really stop eating it , it is like a drug.....hmmm at least it appears to be healthier than my other food obsessions...chocolate and coffee...............

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Spicy food like Hotpot ,or food that taste spicy and hot.Besides,ice cream also makes me happy.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!

Toasted Cheese and then a coke then round that off with a good stiff joint

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well the breakfast is the meal that make me happyer. it might taste great and still be good for you. and my advise it that the most important is that isen't make you happy only during the time you eat it, but all day long because it give you plenty of energy and make you feel and look good.

i would say:
1/3 cup of Oat bran
1/3 cup of frozen blueberry
1/2 banana
1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
2 egg white
1/2 cup of vanilla almond milk
1 tbs of flax oil
1 scoop of vanilla protein

and place it in a blender and it's really Yummie!!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
What Red Lobster is doing right now...

ENDLESS SHRIMP!!!

They have to lose money on this when I go there....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
breakfast big mac but home made my own invention regular sesame seed bun like a mac sausage patties with cheese instead of the beef. in place of the middle bun is a hashbrown patty and scrambled egg and bacon. for the sauce i use whatever im in the mood for or nothin. its a dirty breakfast burger for sure caution can be messy and you always need a side of oj to wash it down

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Steak and chocolate. Hmmm.....chocolate covered steak? Naw.

CX

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
A large doner kebab!!!

Yes i know its about a million calories.

Yes i know its probably full of crap.

Yes i am prepared for the fact that it probably arrives at the kebab house in a hospital waste bag.

They are just lovely.

I do get some strange looks though when i buy one when i'm sober.

CX.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The best food I have eaten recently is just plain simple Greek Salad, covered in really good quality Olive oil and white wine vinegar. You have to have really good fresh vegetables for it to taste any good though.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
A large doner kebab!!!

Yes i know its about a million calories.

Yes i know its probably full of crap.

Yes i am prepared for the fact that it probably arrives at the kebab house in a hospital waste bag.

They are just lovely.

I do get some strange looks though when i buy one when i'm sober.

CX.

One of the doner kebabs contained 111g of fat - twice the maximum daily allowance.
Mrs Thomas said: "If this kebab weighs 400g, the fat content is a quarter of the meal.
"That, on its own, gives you 1,000 calories - equivalent to a wine glass of cooking oil.
"The majority of that fat is saturated so it's going to raise your cholesterol and give you thickening of your arteries.
"If you were eating that meal twice a week on top of your ordinary diet it's a ticking timebomb of coronary heart disease."

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Just knowing the above makes it very difficult for me to enjoy a doner any more... I I used to like them very very much - I used to eat maybe one a month, just had one quite recently actually, it must be a couple of years since I had one before that, it really was a shock to the system for the next few days, the oils came right out in my skin and trips to the toilet, well lets just say there was a familiar aroma... Not pretty.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ooo this is a tough one...

If it's abit colder outside, I love home made mac and cheese. After I fully cook it, I put it under the broiler for about 5-10 minutes so it gets this awesome crunchy crust on top!

If it's warmer, I don't like dishes as heavy as mac and cheese. I would more than likely go for a nice, crisp salad with fruit slices in it. something to get my energy up, but not sit in my stomach and sour on a Carolina summer afternoon.

Oh! And Sonic slushies. I am famous in my family for being able to be soothed by their Cherry Limeades.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pisky

Stone Crab!

You can hear my boyfriend Frank giving a little detail about the Stoners but this has got to be one of my favorite foods of all time....next to ice cream.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by subliminalsubconcious
breakfast big mac but home made my own invention regular sesame seed bun like a mac sausage patties with cheese instead of the beef. in place of the middle bun is a hashbrown patty and scrambled egg and bacon. for the sauce i use whatever im in the mood for or nothin. its a dirty breakfast burger for sure caution can be messy and you always need a side of oj to wash it down

I don't want to frighten you at all but, this is what killed my father.
Mom made him something like this everyday until he had a fatal heart attack.
Naturally we say she killed him on purpose but in reality she thought she was making him happy.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Grilled pork ribs
Shrimp fried rice
Peanut butter and cherry preserve sandwich
Spinach/Avacado dip
fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies
Prime rib cheeseburger with extra cheese
Biscuits and sausage gravy
...you get the idea!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Raclette

Basically it is melted cheese. It is one of the best foods I have ever had.
And as it's been mentioned a good doner kebab is brilliant.

Another food that makes me happy now, as it never used too is KFC. Simply because for whatever stupid reasoning Belgium has no KFC's so occasionally I get a craving and nothing can be done for it. I have to go to Holland to get my fix.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i love McDonalds and Subway and everything without onion tomatoe pickles garlic

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
OK this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/786a42ca7e40.jpg[/atsimg]

Please note the dirty ashtray, I'm not proud.

edit I resized, but I left the original up just for comparison

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/680fe17e9b50.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 18/1/2011 by Now_Then because: photos are hard when your trying to eat

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join