It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What food makes you happy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Three words:
White Castle Hamburgers

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
Three words:
White Castle Hamburgers

Three more words:
OH GOD NO!

I can't speak for the resturant itself, but the microwave kind taste like plastic.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

I can't speak for the resturant itself, but the microwave kind taste like plastic.

Those don't even come close. You have to go to one of the restaurants and get them fresh.

First thing I do whenever I go home is to pick up a bunch of them on the way from the airport.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
bean soup of any kind (white bean, black bean, black eyed pea, etc) and corn bread.

i cant get enough of it!

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Dungeness Crab with drawn butter, and shrimps in garlic and butter... with green string beans and baked potato...and some good dry wine!

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
A big ole T-Bone steak cooked over mesquite..

This thread is making me hungry and I just got back from lunch.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
really crisp french fries dunked in bleu cheese dressing

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
" Three words:
White Castle Hamburgers"

I used to eat them all the time when I was a kid. The last time I tried then, tho, I got really sick.

I CRAVE Skyline chili. You can't get it anywhere other than Cincinnati and its environs. Two Skyliners (no mustard, please) and a big ol' 3 way chili. Yum plus.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Red meat! I think that I have some strange sort of iron deficency as I get sluggish and cranky if I do not have it ever few days. Fancy filet mignon to gressy diner hamburgers, I don't care which! The rarer the better, even though these days you take your life in your hands every time you don't burn meat to a crisp.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
and shrimps in garlic and butter...

Mmmmmmmm.....shrimps... I eated like 20 shrimps yesterday right before going to bed, with chili sauce. (there wasn't any seafruit sauce left)

Let's just say it didn't made me so happy afterward, cuz I had some trouble falling asleep. :bnghd:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
bean soup of any kind (white bean, black bean, black eyed pea, etc) and corn bread.

You would love my chili. Hmmmmm..maybe I should post the recipe..get you all good and hungry lol..just teasing

Yessssss....

Shrimp..mmmmm..I forgot about THEM.

Tiger prawns, dipped in a coconut batter and deep fried. Served with a mango chutney..Talk about a major Mouth-Asm. Oh. My. Goddess.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I luv salad. The kind with mixed greens, tomato, sliced cucumber, skinless seasoned chopped chicken breast, & dates drizzled with oil & vinegar dressing. Yummy.

I also luv a strawberry milkshake made with coconut milk & crushed ice. Yummy again.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I love chinese food. yum yum yum. And pizza, vegetarian, or pineapple. yum yum yum. Now im hungry. Im gonna go see wat we gots in da fridge.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Chocolate anything, puts me in a very good mood indeed.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
spicy buffalo wings and king crab legs and steamed shrimp and stake

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
curry chicken always makes me feel good, especially if granny made it for me.

but chocolate anything is what I rely on when I need a quick fix...and my favorite chocolate is Hershey's with Almonds....mmmmmm

ooh and those little ferrer rocher's chocolates......bliss.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
All Fast Food--- because they ADD opiates to it to make you go back for more, tricky bastards ;p

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

With crusty bread butter and black pepper, about as quick as you can get.

Another.......

Cold straight out of the tin.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Man, it's so strange going through these old threads ... checking members' now mostly long gone profiles, their thoughts through their posts, wondering who they are and where they are now ... what made them move on. There is a sadness to it, and joy of reading what they left behind.

Anyway ... one of the foods that makes me most happy is really simple. I love hard boiled eggs with mayonnaise.

Also, I'm addicted to Phở, I eat it at least a couple of times a week.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
My favorite dinner in the world is at Carraba's, believe it or not...

Appetizer: Crab cakes with the roasted red pepper sauce...
Soup: Their Italian Chicken Soup
Meal: Speidino de Mare (lightly breaded scallops and shrimp in a lemon butter sauce)..

Oh, makes me happy (and hungry) just thinking about it (and I always get a bowl of the soup to go after....)

Emeril's is pretty damn close, and it doesn't matter WHAT you order there, everything is to die for...but the above is my favorite...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join