It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston CEO Takes 100% Pay Cut to Save Employee Jobs [VIDEO]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Finally another 'good' CEO taking the hit ... for his fellow employee's sake ... i know it's probably not going to hurt him much, but still it's the thought that counts ... just imagine how little the bailouts would have been if all the executives took pay cuts like this guy...

VIDEO HERE

What are your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You don't see this enough.

It's all about the bad CEO's the Bad Cops.

What about the good guys. Point them as the people at the top, and people will aspire to be like them.

The world isn't all bad ATS, there is good in it. (just not as much as we'd like).

Good find. I know another guy took minimum, I'm not sure if that was to save jobs though?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
With all the negative publicity surrounding corporations, C.E.O.s and the economy, I have to put my hand up and congratulate the efforts of this man.
I'm sure it won't make him poor but it really is the principle that is important. I firmly believe in the carrot over the stick.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I would have to shake his hand. Takes courage.........and he's setting a good example

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i agree i wish there were many more stories like this to post, but that's just wishful thinking i guess...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is awesome! This is something he did not have to do and just shows that he really does care for his employees whereas the other CEO's in the news only seem to care about themselves and the money they will miss. It would be nice if the news covered people like this more instead of making it look like all CEOs are money hungry morons. I was reading last week about another guy who did something like this as well. If I can find it I will post it here.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
He has my repect and admiration. Wish there were more like him in the corporate world, things would be so much better!

top topics

join