It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unwitting Subjects of Non-lethal techologies? Is there a rising threat to the individual Autonomy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The all too thorny issue of so called mind control should not be shrouded in the area of paranormal, until facts are known. I find this to be a topic of import, and justice needs to evolve from its lumbered state regarding this issue, to highlighting a lack or oversight in such technologies of possible behavioral manipulation, thought control, etc..:

"The technologies referred to in this blog may one day negate, in my opinion, the individual, to one extent or another, while crushing the concept of liberty, for the technologies are invisible, using what has been reported as ultra low frequency, as well as ultrasound, in a possible continuous around the clock surveillance. To understand what I mean, I ask you this: if your every thought, brain state and mood is being monitored, as well as altered, and your CNS, as well the physical and the molecular of your body are all under the same remote reach, then what do words of the ancient Greeks, or those written during enlightenment mean? Voltaire becomes a relic of an era predating space based satellite technologies that are reportedly said to interface with the human mind...."

projectconsider.wordpress.com...

Much more needs to be done to direct our representatives, who hold the responsibilities of guarding our liberty, towards oversight, and exposure of possible atrocities in such non-lethal research. Whether one believes the thesis of a grand military industrial complex that directs instability in regions so as to legitimate war, regime change, weapons sales, or not, the facts of reported victims in this area of research by groups within government should be taken seriously, and properly investigated. HAARP and the GWEN Towers, USAF experiments in RF on human behavior, all of these hold dangers to liberty, if only potentially, which calls for oversight, and more news on where tax dollars are going.

join