It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Can We Do To Prepare for Bird Flu?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I heard kimchee will help protect us. NAC (N Acetyl Cystine) is good for the lungs to keep them clear, get rid of mucous, but I don't know if that will help with bird flu.

Bird flu causes the lungs to bleed and you drown and choke in your own blood.

Aside from not allowing them to stick us with their needles and phony "vaccines" (which will just give you the bird flu), what can we eat or what supplements can we take to treat ourselves?

Anybody know about this stuff?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Other than a gasmask and bio-chemsuit and a ton of Vitamin C, I don't know any precautions we can take.

o.315

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
+1^^^^. Vitamin-C does wonders for all types of flu. Have a gasmask ready that has spare filters etc. Some advil might not hurt either. Keep some water in a sealed container so it doesn't get infected.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think if you can ward it off in the first place that's the best - and to do that you need to boost your immune system - garlic is a main one, lemon juice is also good as are other foods and vitamins. If you smoke, stop. If you don't exercise, start. Upgrade your diet.... and wash your hands a lot - touching door handles, etc. you can pick up anything, even colds.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Its easy actually:

have anough food and water so you can stay at home

limit your exposre, if you do go out make sure you have N-95 or N-100 masks, gloves, and antiseptic hand gel.

wash your hands all the time.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Its easy actually:

limit your exposre, if you do go out make sure you have N-95 or N-100 masks, gloves, and antiseptic hand gel.

antiseptic hand gel is bad stuff. It makes you end up with bad, highly resistant and tough bacteria. Use Ivory soap.

Can't wear a gas mask for weeks on end, can we?

How about putting a note on the door? Quarantined. Stay away. Avoiding the bird flu. Come back later in three weeks.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

The gel is for when you go out. Despite resistance its better than nothing when you are away from home and out in the community.

You simply do not open your door. I suspect most will be doing the same anyway.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The best ways to prevent bird flu is to use really heavy duty air conditioning equipment. The air conditioning takes the humidity out of the air so the virus has a hard time staying alive out of the body.

Also, take your kid or kids out of school and homeschool. I believe the number one way that virus's spread in the USA is peoples children going to school and picking up the virus and spreading it at home.

Stay Isolated. The less contact you have with others the better chances of not getting infected..

Stay away from birds. Do not let them near you , and keep dead birds off your property. After all it is the avian flu virus.

And to stay on the safe side, refrain from chicken, and turkey and duck for dinner.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I would like to interject a question using collodial silver. Has anyone used the stuff during an illness and noticed any difference? If so can you provide details of illness, dosage regimen and brand.

Please DO NOT respond if you have NOT used it or are researching it. Lets hear some feedback from real users.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Does my brother using it count? He has been using it for about four years and the only thing he's had go wrong was a hernia. But that don't count.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

Air purifiers. I read they do help. Those ionic breezes, such in all hte air and ionize it.

We should get some of those while they are available to get. I'm going to check online for them. They used to be pretty darned expensive. They help with colds and flu and disease generally. They say the inside of our homes has more germs than anyplace.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
during the plague in Europe,children from wealthy families were given green silver spoons to suck on hence the phrase "born with a silver spoon in his mouth" metalic silver has been used for ceturies as a natural antibacterial mineral

www.medicinebeeherbals.com...
click the link for more info

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Its easy actually:

Something like the first listed on this page?

www.saferamerica.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Purchase an Ozone machine . It kills virus and bacteria. I run mine every day.
Purchase some Wild oregano Oil. Kills Fungus, bacteria, inhaled it opens up the lungs.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
I heard kimchee will help protect us.

I do not know why Kimchee itself would be required (though the smell may drive the Bird flu bug critters away -
). Kimchee is little else then cabbage with garlic and hot peppers mixed in and then fermented, so I would say have garlic on hand. The other stuff may not be that important.

Somewhere on ATS is a link to a list of chemicals, herbs, vitamins, and such that are recommended for home treatment of bird flu. I am sure it is in the H5N1 Avian Flu Issues Discussion Forum Thread List, but I just do not have time to go through the entire thread right now.

ETA: There are also discussions about masks, and other protective gear.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by sacrifice]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hey there SotE, why not read this story. I read it awhile back, found it pretty good.

It's a narrative about a family getting ready for a pandemic. It goes over their preparations and other interesting stuff. A Will to Survive.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Garlic, as many have mentioned; Garlic is like....a wonder 'drug'
Is it suspicious to anyone that there has been talk of 'regulating' it when the whole Codex Alimentarius takes its full effect globally...
Basically it would be illegal to grow it or buy it in a grocery store. Sounds absurd to me, seeing as it is not dangerous, and is so popular to cook with.
But if it happens, there is definitely something fishy going on there.
I need to research some more, look for something updated on that....it's been awhile since I heard it and cannot really provide a source. Watch "Nutricide" on google video. That's a start anyhow.

Next: Cayenne pepper. Regularly. Heats up your blood, assists your immune system and lets it build up. I go through a bottle of cayenne pepper per 2 months or so. A fairly decent sized one lol. People think I have an addiction....but here's the good news, you get used to it, and you start to really notice times it has definitely made you feel better, after having gotten sick. I heard a guy on a radio show talking about chemtrails and biological warfare and the likes saying that the best thing to do is get used to eating garlic, cayenne (and other capsicum containing peppers), curcumin, ginger, reishi, goldenseal, anything that improves the cardiovascular system, (including exercise!) and avoid known immune supressing foods.

Omega 3 fatty acids.
Green drinks, like wheatgrass.
Raw vegetables and fruits for nutrients and better levels of enzymes (again to conserve resources in your body); clean well (pesticide removal). Anything nutrient dense, but low calorie, so that you can really eat quite a bulk without impairing digestion.
Drinking lots of water to keep blood balanced, facilitate removal of waste products, support the brian, and basically everything lol

Avoid refined flour, sugar, fried foods, high fats, or at least bad fats (eg. trans, hydrogenated). Avoid moldy or contaminated environments, clean your surroundings regularly (without all this crazy 'antibacterial' stuff of course) Get lots of sunlight, air out your living space, spend time outside.

Go vegetarian. I know people don't like this, but meat is so polluted nowadays and even 'organic' and range-fed etc can't escape the effects of a polluted, degraded environment. Plus too much protein will leech calcium and magnesium out of your body to process along, with many other nutrients and enzymes that could be put to much better use.

All of this collectively, will in some way affect your immune system, because if you are both nourished properly, plus avoiding wasting your body's resources on eliminating more 'burdensome' material consumed, you will allow them to be available for these important immune processes.
Other tip - always have some avacado, flaxseed oil, nuts or olive oil (some kind of healthy fat) with your vegetables, and if possible, fruits, to ensure greater absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.

None of this is rocket science or news, nor is it an exhaustive list by any means; though I wish I could provide some mega hard-core, super cure-all substance that works spectacularly on the bird flu and variations (or against). Hopefully somebody will know of or discover the likes!
If all of this bird flu stuff is indeed tied in with conspiracy and sinister intent as often suggested, I'd wager the best prevention methods/remedies are suppressed, negated, minimized, bad-mouthed or undisclosed. Keep searching!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sacrifice

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
I heard kimchee will help protect us.

I do not know why Kimchee itself would be required (though the smell may drive the Bird flu bug critters away -
). Kimchee is little else then cabbage with garlic and hot peppers mixed in and then fermented, so I would say have garlic on hand. The other stuff may not be that important.

Somewhere on ATS is a link to a list of chemicals, herbs, vitamins, and such that are recommended for home treatment of bird flu. I am sure it is in the H5N1 Avian Flu Issues Discussion Forum Thread List, but I just do not have time to go through the entire thread right now.

ETA: There are also discussions about masks, and other protective gear.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by sacrifice]

Fermented food has enzymes and is easily digested and assimilated. People attest to kimchee's power in knocking out a cold or the flu.

kambucha and kafir also are full of probiotics and enzymes, vitamins, and easy to digest. They boost the immune system.

Sauerkraut also. Cabbage is good for the stomach and easy to digest anyway, and when it's fermented it makes it even better.

And thanks, Phoebe, for a great post. Lots of good stuff there. We like coconut oil and butter and olive oil for our fats, also eggs have good fat in them. Eggs are extremely healthy for people, the good eggs from pastured chickens, not chickens from factory farm chickens raised in small cages.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoebeflakes
None of this is rocket science or news, nor is it an exhaustive list by any means; though I wish I could provide some mega hard-core, super cure-all substance that works spectacularly on the bird flu and variations (or against). Hopefully somebody will know of or discover the likes!
If all of this bird flu stuff is indeed tied in with conspiracy and sinister intent as often suggested, I'd wager the best prevention methods/remedies are suppressed, negated, minimized, bad-mouthed or undisclosed. Keep searching!

All your advice is excellent...

1) The "cure-all" or near cure all, IMO, is MMS from Jim Humble. I made my own using sodium chlorite... Worth checking out...

2) Predictably, it is supressed/negated etc.

Note- I have no idea whatsoever if it's good for bird flu, but I know it's one of the most powerful anti-microbials on Earth. It's incredibly effective against Malaria. I don't sell this stuff... you can get it anywhere you like...

"snake-oil" accusations are pretty weak against a product that costs 20 dollars a year. Plus- the inventor *tells you how to make your own* - no way he can make money that way. Check this out:

www.youtube.com...

I have used colloidal silver with fairly good results against germs. Maca root is great for the immune system, and sex drive- Galangal is like super-ginger.

The number one, failsafe cure for bird-flu is to expose the filth that are planning to do it, so when/if they release it people know who to look for. Nothing is set in stone, we still have time

[edit on 14f20091amMon, 13 Apr 2009 11:10:18 -050018 by HiAliens]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens

1) The "cure-all" or near cure all, IMO, is MMS from Jim Humble. I made my own using sodium chlorite... Worth checking out...

2) Predictably, it is supressed/negated etc.

Note- I have no idea whatsoever if it's good for bird flu, but I know it's one of the most powerful anti-microbials on Earth. It's incredibly effective against Malaria. I don't sell this stuff... you can get it anywhere you like...

"snake-oil" accusations are pretty weak against a product that costs 20 dollars a year. Plus- the inventor *tells you how to make your own* - no way he can make money that way. Check this out:

www.youtube.com...

One thing that concerns me about MMS is that it could be put out on the Internet by the government so people like us will use it. It smells exactly like bleach. In fact it is bleach. Can it be good to drink bleach?

It causes diarrhea real quick. Can that be good?

I wonder about that MMS stuff. We know Big Pharma doesn't like people using herbs and vitamins and healthy food to treat themselves. I have no doubt that they would insert some bad things into the Net, things that are actually poison, and we'd go ahead and try it because we're used to trying out new things and finding our own way, thank you, without their evil, murderous, crappy meds.

Am I the only one who has doubts about MMS?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join